Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r79GdNvxJ7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how'd his jaw get bigger?

I wish I was called SKYWALKER.

Injecting hormones meant for bovine
Aka Tren

Tren jaw

are you telling me my face AND body will get better looking if I use Tren?

There's literally no downside

Honestly these pics have motivated me so much, from bulimia site trying to show how unrealistic comic book physiques are

2/2

He's a superhuman with peak physical performance and literal super roids flowing through his veins, of course he's going to be ridiculously yoked

365 days of exercise. We're all gonna make it, boys.

Why isn't everyone taking this then?

Looks like a tan makes a pretty big difference too.
Gotta get my pasty ass out in the sun I guess.

Pretty good.

WSJ = SJW coincidence?

THICC

is this david bond?

>tfw pectus excavatum
>tfw no matter how hard I work out and cut, I'll never look good without a shirt

Oh well familia. At least I can get abs for the ladies.

das some good art my nig.

>10 Years later he loses his magnificent locks

How is this motivation?

Another good drawing one.

That first one is fucking abysmal. If I saw that in 2008 I'd tell you to stop drawing forever.

At least the new ones look good.

>she was nice about it and pretended to care

Source?

Will it wear off if he stops or is he a permanent 10/10 in the face?

That's not so motivating. You have room for improvement. I believe in your, user.

lower body fat
water shedding from tren
lighting

if you are going down a tough road,there is only two ways out,either you crash and die or you make it out and get home,either way you gotta keep driving cause till the last moment you dont know which one is gonna be.

>150lb weightloss

youtu.be/r79GdNvxJ7A

Permanent, so if you jaw ends up too big and deformed you're fucked. Tren is not meant for humans, it was and still is only for cows.

obviously more testosterone. but in fairness OP's pic was already a good looking dude.

Top fucking kek. Fat fuckers will do everything to feel good with their blob bodies.

You do realize that this is fake, right?

Look at the tattoos, they're on the wrong sides of the pic (one is from a mirror so it should be on the other side)

I like this. It's like the opposite of the owlturd comics, instead of crying about life fucking you over it suggests doing something about it and not being a whiny bitch.

sauce

Tren is only for people that don't care about their natty card
Don't be a weak bitch and take tren before you can see how far you can go with your natty gains

Sucking cocks help to train your jaw muscles
source your mum

wow drake got yoked!

mewing haha

solid stuff user

Literally starting roiding because of him. Another 20 pounds bulking then a tren cut and ill finally be there!

95 pounds lost

grats

how long?

More like this?

How did you get that sunburn? Did you fall asleep outside with a Miss America sash on?

driving with the top off in the summer riding the breeze with my chubb in the air

9 months

>95 lbs in 9 months

Starting weight and current weight?

325 and just weighed 228 today

Dayum dude, I'm already in good shape but it makes me happy to see people like you that have to work extra hard not give up.

What foods/drinks did you give up and have you been consistent?

I eat only organic fruit/veggies/chicken/tuna/salmon/whey protein/greek yogurt/unsalted mixed nuts.

I only drink lemon water/green tea/black coffee

I dropped soda/juice/added sugar/added salt/bad carbs(bread/pasta etc)

Only supplementation is Pure Pump pre workout and organic whey concentrate.

I do consume cheat meals which consist of chicken wings/indian food.

I will never stop drinking beer/booze.

I go to the gym 5 days a week 2 hours a day.

Just got my bloodwork back and the doctor was shocked at how good it was.

I quit booze completely.

It was the biggest hinderance in dropping to 12% body fat for me, mainly because of the shit food I would eat after.

Still props. Maybe when you get lower in BDF% you might change your mind, if not do what is best for you!

I want to lose 20 more pounds. I am positive I would be down 20 more pounds if I stopped drinking but honestly it is such a huge part of what I enjoy especially on weekends that it would be too much misery.

also no pork/red meat.

>tfw started at 315, and was only able to get to 250 after a year

He looked better before 2bhfam
Went from qt twink to vomit inducing pseudo chad
baka

i don't usually like tattoos on fitness dudes but im diggin these.

it's also because HE IS ASIAN and he can actually pull these kinds of eastern tattoos really well.

I hate it when white people have them.

that's probably it, yeah. I love that eastern tattoo style tiger. I wish i was able to pull them off but i doubt i ever could

Skywalker? More like "would suck his dick walker". N-No homo.

I don't get it.

Even a hundredth of the effort makes all the difference :-). It adds up!

2 month cut

Sun-ken rock

Thanks

>Look worse
>This is an improvement!
Every male ever.

any pics of guys going from skelly to bearmode?

So this is a video on how to make leather, right?

>A pile of lies and sophistry
This fucking cancer. If you succeed at 90, who gives a shit? You spent your entire fucking life failing and get to enjoy your success for exactly 2 days, if you can remember your own fucking name or where you live. If you're lucky, you'll still be able to control your bowel movements. All years are CERTAINLY NOT fucking equal. If you haven't succeeded by your 40s at the latest, you're done. Life's not going to get any better unless you're clinically retarded and don't realize how shit being old is.

>B-but look at all these white guys born into upper middle class families who became rich! See? Any shit pseudo-aristocrat can be rich and successful!
The rich keep lying to Americans, because Americans are stupid enough to keep swallowing. Meanwhile, everything continues to get worse for everyone but the rich.

the one of the left looks like he just stepped in dogshit barefoot and he's trying not to get any on his pants

This one's particularly evil. It was guaranteed to have been penned by a sociopath who doesn't give half a shit about how much damage he does to nature, then thinks he's clever for stating that nature was too dumb to not get run over by his car. If there's a hell, 99.9999% of all men go there.