How can I lose that lower body fat?

How can I lose that lower body fat?
also how can I have a more stretched face (like no fat cheeks etc...)

>how do I reduce my mass
Hmmmmmmmm, well maybe, you could, perhaps consider expending more energy than you take in....
NO! ignore all I have said! This question is clearly too nuanced for my feeble mind

Jesus Christ

its all genetics you shovenist pig how dare you even imply that calorie in calorie out BS. You are beautiful just the way you are op and weighing as much as a small elephant has no effect on your health at all.

Go to the gym and lift weights

rub it until u bleed

edgy user, i used to be much fatter but i lost weight because i exercised but i couldn't get rid of that lower body fat

lifting weights isn't a proper thing for me to do at this stage.

>small elephant
lmfao

Two words: Stair Steppers

what the fuck even are you?

I honestly cant tell if this thread is bait or there is some poor retard on this earth that is this incompetent and CANT READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Why not? Do cardio then. If you exercise and don't eat like a pig you will lose weight.

Yea I did it helped lose lots of weight but not that lower part
and I eat healthy food

Basically youre a low test fagot that needs to read the sticky and kys :)

Just eat less until the body fat is gone, you sperg. As you get leaner, your TDEE will drop and you'll have to eat less and less or else expend more calories through exercise.

The problem is that your body is going to start burning muscle to maintain your fat reserves, and you're not going to look much better even though you'll have less fat.

If I were you I would start lifting weights on Phat's Greyskull LP and eat at a small surplus (like +250 kCal a day). If you eat clean and lift heavy, you will gain muscle and very little fat, and you will end up looking a lot better.

that's a 9/10 shitpost, friendo

Thank you, honestly user

>shovenist
>shove

sounds about right actually

thanks man :) mind if I save that rare pepe?

Could be anterior pelvic tilt

most disgusting photo I saw today
and I was on /b/ as well

Become a trap

Then you were still eating too much you fucking retard

>lifting weights isn't a proper thing for me to do at this stage.
>0 muscle

K

That's because you're actually still very fat

Oh honey. Let me explain you the theory of the metabolic setpoint...

There is no 'lower bodyfat'

Dude you are still way above 20% bodyfat. People withoit muscle like you wont look cut before 10-12% Bf.

That's what i said

>genetics
>shovenist pig
>beautiful just the way you are
>small elephant
>smug pepe
9.999/10

>Oh honey