Hey Veeky Forums fatizen hete...

Hey Veeky Forums fatizen hete. I've been doing strength training for a little over 6 months now and have decided I want to cut.
I realise most of my strength will stay (newbie) but still am trying to do things right.
Can I please get a bf estimate and how much I should probablt lose?
(Currently 90kg 5,5')
And also redpill me on L-carnatine for fatties.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qqdgpwy0M0
1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>5'5
>90kg
holy shit
im 6'1 and im a fat fuck with 90kg

Also for bump and if anyone is interested my lifts are as follow, all by 5.
Bench 40k
Squat 70k
Diddly 90k
OHP 25k

>k
?

OP's pic related, you look anything like that? Thanks for the confidence booster.

have you been wearing those underwears for 2 days?

Kg, I'm Australian.

>if anyone is interested

Nobody is interested in your 40kg bench. Cut, fatass.

fucking kek. good lord.

It's actually Monday here right now. But no, pic was taken previously.

Watch the vid, use the link for the measuring option in description.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qqdgpwy0M0
Tested it and it was nearly as accurate as last/tri/stomach calliper test

The SS+gomad victims just keep coming.

At that height and muscle mass you should weigh like 55kg 'ripped', if that.

You do realize that you are actually obese?

GOMAD, hell no. I'm lactose intolerant. Infact, it might be an effective weightloss tool in my case.

FeelsBadMan, I guess I have more work to do than I thought. Do you have any helpful comments?

C A R D I O
A
R
D
I
O

Okay, work with me here. Is there anyway I can just sorta.. NOT do cardio? I think I'm allergic..

Not if you want to make it.

The goal is strength, "not making".
I'm cutting because I want to be able to do bodyweight exercises effectively;
Pullups/dips.

Start out slow man, push yourself but don't kill yourself

Fat fuck and a turbo manlet what a beautiful combination

Gotta work with what you got, ya feel?

>The goal is strength

Mate your lifts are a joke, you need to worry about getting to a healthy BMI before you start talking about 'strength' - something which bodyweight exercises have fuck all to do with btw.

I tried HIIT, lasted all of 3-4 minutes before almost puking, did it for like 4 or 5 days total. I did it on a stationary bike, other than bringing me close to death it was boring.
Any "fun" type of HIIT?

A joke even for a new lifter?
I'm listening, I'm happy to get any advice you all have for me.

>happy to get any advice

1500-1700 calories and CARDIO until you are fit, then do a strength program and eat 500 above maintenance until you get 1/2/3/4, by the time you've got that in the bag you will have picked up enough knowledge to figure the rest out yourself.

>1700 calories
What does that even look like? Isn't that a little aggressive?

I use an app literally called HIIT, just set something that doesn't make you want to die and progress from there - I do 20m total: 3m warmup and then rounds of 15s sprint and 15s rest. Also, spoiler alert: no cardio exercise on the planet is fun, at least this one is shorter.

Chicken, brown rice, veggies. NO sugar.

At first I thought that waistband on the underwear was caution safety tape.

1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
Here, OP. You can look at your perfect weight, calculate your TDEE and your macros.

Look, I weighed 97Kg a year ago and I'm now 86. Didn't do almost any cardio; simply cut hard. Eat at a large deficit (say -500Kc of your daily intake) and you'll lost weight, and so long as you keep your protons up and do weights you will not lose much muscle mass, if at all. Cut, nigger, cut hard, there's no secret here. Just eat less. In my case I ate 1500Kc a day (calculated).

got? you were born that fat?

Thank you all. I'll be back when I'm Veeky Forums

nigga really, i can go multiple weeks on 900 when cutting. first 2-3 days are shit but then you get used to it. cmon dude

This better be a troll. Those are hideous numbers for someone on a bulk.

Similar situation to op, lifting for a little under 4 months. 5'7 190lb.

Lifts are:
130lb bench
220 deadlift
200 squat
90 ohp.

Should I quit lifting and just do cardio also? Or would adding ten minute rows after each lifting session be cool because I love lifting.

Lol if he had been doing SS + GOMAD, he's probably be even fatter but his lifts would be literally twice what they are now.

3x10 btw

Are they really that bad? Should I just kill myself?..

>6 months "strength training"
>"new lifter"

You should be at least low intermediate at this point, man. You're not even benching 100 lbs. What have you even been doing? What program are you running?

you shouldn't kill yourself, but you should try trying

I started with SS, then some "muh prime" gym bro wrote me up a brosplit, did that for a while and now trying to follow a powerlifting routine close to 5/3/1, I realise I fucked around way toi much with my program, the values I listed don't unclude the bar if that changes anything?

meant for

I was thinking about writing you a list if things that I'd call roadbumps, but that's not going to help me.
Missed days and motivation aside. What wouls you suggest? Find a program, find a diet and stick hard?

Adding 45 lbs to those lifts does make them better, but they're still nowhere close to where you should be after 6 months. Whatever routine you're doing, you need to be adding weight to your lifts every single workout. You're still well within the range when linear progress is possible. Hell, you could probably still add lots of poundage to your lifts even while you're cutting.

>Find a program, find a diet, and stick hard?

Yes, exactly. Do SS or Greyskull LP and eat 500kcal below maintenance until you're no longer a fat fuck.

Lose 20kg first then focus on your lifts. Can't get stronger if you struggle to hit or effectively finish your programming because you're wheezing after 3 working set of squats.

Also, should I keep taking carnatine? Or will it make little to no difference at my current weight?

Stop spending money on meme supplements and buy a good pair of running shoes.

They're in kg, user. So add 20 kg to each of 'em.

Is that not irrelevant? :P

Yes sir..

hey OP, I have about the same type of body type as you

What I'm currently doing and what I recommend you do as well is stick to a 1500 calorie per day diet and lose weight until you are skinny, and then focus on bulking up + lifting from that point.

Good luck

But if your goal is just strength, continue working out and following one routine only until your weights are intermediate. Don't worry about cutting/bulking because you will replace fat body mass for lean body mass in the process.

You can bench 40,000 lbs?

wrong, he needs to cut and he needs to cut right now

he needs to unfatfuck himself right now

1000 calorie deficit fuck the shitty gains he made so far, just get to a normal human bodyfat %

Eating 1500 kcal a day is certain to lose lean body mass, which he doesn't have much.

What if he'd drop to 80 and then focus on strength?

I'm a recovering skelly myself so I'm kind of paranoid about losing weight.

Hi OP,

I looked exactly like you this time 7 years ago (5'7 94kg) when I posted a similar thread, I'll tell you exactly what a gentleman told me on that faithful day which changed my life. FTR I'm 73kg now and have incorporated fitness into my life in a way I never thought possible.

>Go on a diet, eat a bit less, and lift weights to put on some muscle underneath all that fat. As you lose weight you'll have something underneath to work with
>lift weights, put on some muscle underneath that fat

I'll never forget those words. I have them imprinted on the inside of my eyelids and will do for the rest of my life. Thank you, whoever you are - you probably left a long time ago but the sheer simplicity of your comment was something I'll probably never see again in my lifetime.

Godspeed OP.

losing muscle on a cut is vastly, vastly overstated

if he keeps protein to 1g/lb he won't lose much of anything even on a 1000 deficit (which is still actually conservative), and even if he did who gives a fuck? he benches 90lbs for a few shaky ass reps

i do most of my cuts at that big of a deficit and i maintain everything but my squat just fine (deadlift in the 500s)

the longer he stays fat the longer the worse off he is, he needs to cut and cut hard right now

he should keep lifting but cut until he's a human

Ya you're probably like 35 to 40 %bf. Don't look you have any strength under the fat.

Keep it up though. I suggest you cut ateast 20 kilo. Good luck

>7 years
What do you look like now bro? Some inspo please.

I need to start cutting fucking hard right now because I dont want to die a fat fuck.

Is it safe to completely stop eating starchy bullshit? Obviously no sugar is checked off my list.

>pic related
Do it op

mate time to get serious
go pick up a program like sl 5x5 or some other meme stuff and up your protein intake /water intake etc.
your lifts are not good for 6 months but don't worry you can fix it.

k

easy to lose fat, just gotta have discipline.

cut carbs off completely.
very low fat
high proteins.
1200cal diet
do HIIT fasted, and do glycogen depletion workouts.

and MAYBE depends how fast you are dropping weight you can add ONE FUCKING DAY carb refeed every two weeks.

after 3 months your life will change.

thank me later.

This isn't a real hard fix..
> Have the discipline to start tracking every single thing you eat.
> Use a tool like my fitness pal
> Accept the fact you are addicted to sugary foods
> Stop drinking sugar calories (this is, for most obese people, the primary reason they are obese)
> Try to reduce your intake of all processed foods, especially foods high in sugar
> did I mention sugar?
> add a bit of cardio
> try to eat a diet that is almost entirely vegetables, meat and protein
> consume more carbs than fat on lifting days
> consume more fat than carbs on off days
> watch the weight melt away

It's really as simple as that. All boils down to getting the extra simple sugars away from your mouth.

nobro