Is long hair + muscle the ultimate combo?

Is long hair + muscle the ultimate combo?

former long hair fag here

long hair looks like dog shit. even the "aesthetic" long hair like op looks immature and childish. and most men with long hair are autistic and smell bad

Not OP, but what kinda haircut do you have now? I've grown my hair out for 2 years and i'm really getting sick of it, but i don't know what to go for if i get it cut...

yes, but only if you have the face for it. Most guys are ugly and therefore don't look good with long hair

nah, the ultimate combo is bald + fat

You're projecting.

I used to have long hair too and I have impeccable hygiene.

Long hair is indeed god tier on muscular men but it's such a hassle to maintain.

> it's such a hassle to maintain

This, never knew how much trouble girls go through to have pretty long hair till I grew it out myself. All those fucking knots

This

Very few man can pull off long hair, but when they do its AMAZING

I have a shitty messy undercut type thing now. kind of like aesop rock I guess. it doesnt look that great, but Im lazy
>2 years
lmao, I didnt cut my hair for 11 years
these are things that applied to me and most of my friends. we all thought our hair was cool, but looking back we looked like greasy autistic tramps

I will admit it looks good on some younger guys, but no adult looks good with long hair. even literally models like op

Sorry you went bald.

lmao lad. my hair is super thicc

I might go bald in the future tho. mixed genetics. my dad has thick hair in his 60s, but my moms family are all balding. my half sister on my mums side is going bald at 30 lmao

if you are thinking about your hair you aren't thinking about winning; therefore you are, mathematically, a loser.

what if you want to win at having nice hair

checkma8

fpbp

>Is long hair + muscle the ultimate combo?

Yes.

baldcel detected. Women go NUTS over guys like the OP pic. Long hair + muscles is a warrior god aesthetic.

yeah but very few can pull it off

Came to post this lol

Only hard to pull off for three reasons
>balding (obvious)
As long as you're before NW3 you can prevent balding and save your aesthetics
>poor hair maintenance
Just learn how to keep your looking healthy, brush it regularly, keep it clean.
>ugly
Grow beard. If you can't grow the beard, rub balding medication from step 1 on your face too.

And of course, if you aren't muscular enough, long hair makes you look stupid, but the thread is about the combo of long hair and muscles.

Say what you will, but there's no way that dude's natty

Woah !! :O :O

Long hair is always better than short hair. With short hair you will always be another guy with short hair.
Having a glorious mane will make you stand out.

And yes, long hair + muscles is the ultimate chad combo.

Long hair on a guy is high risk/high reward.

If it's bad then it's really bad, if it's good then it's really good.
Sometimes the long hair + muscle look can be a little tryhard. "Look at me I'm ripped but also pretty." Very gay!
On the other hand if your hair is god-tier then grow it out like nature intended and fuck everyone else especially the safe ass dudes with their cookie cutter short hair.

white + good face

Depends. My gf loses her spaghetti when I get a fresh fade. It's really cute.

Holy Moley!!

Buzz cut + muscles is objectively superior if you have the face to pull it off.

m8, why even bother to brush your hair. God tier is messed up like OP's pic, if you comb it or tie it back you look like a faggot

It can be.

Same here, haven't cut my hair in 2 years since I moved out of college. Long hair, don't give a fuck anymore but now I want to look good for this qt

Do you know how I know that your hair looks like shit?

I have light and thin hair, they grow really slow. Anyone know non meme ways to strenghten them ?

Whisk a couple eggs and add some mayonnaise, apply to your hair, let it sit for like an hour, then wash it out.

Shower with cold water only.
Don't use shampoo with a bunch of bullshit in it. Your hair's natural oils are the best for it.
Brush your hair regularly but only when it's dry. Don't brush it wet.
Don't use heat on it.
When you get out the shower let your hair air dry don't dry it with a towel.

Thing is that with long hair, you really have to be dedicated to it or else it'll look like ass. Plus it can be costly finding the right products.

Specifics aside, you can get away with just pure aloe and vitamin E for pretty much any hair. It's not expensive.
Wash with water every day. Shampoo every other day or so.
And just brush. Starting at the ends and working up towards the scalp to remove kinks, and from scalp down to order it.

I don't keep long hair for looks. I keep long hair just because I enjoy brushing it that fucking much.

If you are ugly or average, you will look uglier trying to pull this shit.
If you are chad with god tier face then it doesn't fucking matter, so short hair is always better in my opinion since it's easier to style and take care off and it doesn't get in your way.

Honestly I've found that long is easier to style than short. You can just shove it in a tight bun with a few minutes and no one cares. It doesn't get in the way or cause trouble whatsoever. Since it's all long it groups together easy.
You can even tie a tight bun without any hair ties whatsoever. A simple knot that comes out easy without kinks.

Buzz cuts and flat bald heads are obviously easiest. But short is another beast.

I look better with long hair because of my shit hairline