I have been in incredible pain right here for a few months now. I am going to physical therapy but the best he says is...

I have been in incredible pain right here for a few months now. I am going to physical therapy but the best he says is, "Its a lot of things going wrong at once" and told me to just smash it. Wtf do I do guys? It hurts so bad to lift my grandma since she's 93 she can't walk anymore, bending over hurts and any hamstring movements hurt. What is going on? I guess it's SI joint pain or something?

Did u have a back injury? Either that or piriformis syndrome

MRI asap

Might be sciatica

did you really have to show you ass you flaming homosexual? fuck off

go to another doctor since your current one is a massive faggot.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You fag, you just want to show us your ass.

Nice fucking doctor you have there.
Does it hurt more when you stand and/or lift something of notable weight? If yes it might be lower back issues.
Do an MRI of your butt and lower back.
Dump that idiot doctor.

fairly common op. that's your pririformis muscle. lifting your grandma isn't advised, nor is deadlifting.

massage will help. a chiropractor might help as well, but I don't trust those guys very much. pop and pray works for most people most of the time, but when it doesn't work it can be a nightmare

What will an mri show?

It hurts when I sit and when I lift or do any hinging or any hamstring movement

It hurts so bad mate

nice bum op

Use one of those teeter hangups where you lock your ankles in and flip upside down. While inverted do basic stretches for about 30 minutes a day and see if that helps.

Also, if you haven't tried water exercise yet that might also help with the pain. Something in you is compressed in the wrong position and you need to do everything you can to make it right before it becomes permanent.

That's scary. It's been going on since october

This. Fuck those quacks get xray and MRI and an actual H&P.

show butthole

I could be wrong, but it sounds you have burstitis of the hips where the greater trochanteric bursae is inflamed. I had this months ago.

Do these stretches and exercises. When I did these stretches, the pain worsen immediately after but it went away the following morning when I woke up.

Good luck.

It isn't at the side at all, I originally thought this. But it's way worse than it was, and it's at the upper part of my gluteus. Like the si joint area

>ask doctor whats wrong with my ass
>he says it needs a good smashing

Lol sounds weird when u put it that way

Truuu

This. I have it too OP, it fucking sucks.

reminds me of the thread of the trap

this is the trap

Go to a chiropractor. Physical therapists are scammers.

if all you have is a hammer then everything is a nail. OP most likely doesn't have that ultra-rare thing you had.