Veeky Forums's preffered egg?

What is the Veeky Forumstest way to consum eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s
westonaprice.org/health-topics/splendid-specimens-the-history-of-nutrition-in-bodybuilding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is the Veeky Forumstest way to consum eggs?

The fittest way would be to skip them all together. You don't need all of that cholesterol and saturated fat. You can get all the protein you need from plants so you can skip the whites as well. Your body and the environment will thank you.

The environment has never thanked anyone ever. Fuck nature. It created us, so it has no right to bitch when we shit all over it. It knew the risks going into this whole evolution thing.

Omlette

Raw, like a real man.

Spotted the uneducated fuckwit, there are plenty of studies that refute what you just said. Stop spreading misinformation you jism dribbling faggot

Boiled is my favorite, i just eat them as is with nothing else

crush the eggshell into raw whites and yolks and chug it down.

>hard boiled
>throw away yolk
>cut into squares, add to tuna with low fat mayo

only way you should eat them desu

Scrambled with 28g of shredded cheddar cheese

i just pan fry them. when i eat them i gently fold them on my fork and eat it in half a chew and swallow. i can eat 6-8 eggs in no time at all.

>What is the Veeky Forumstest way to consum eggs?
Raw would be the best, but you might be risking food poisoning if your eggs are of doubtfull origin.

I usually just boil them, because it is easier. Does not really matter what you do unless you are one of those fags that go cutting to look good at summer instead of just bulking away year round.

>the environment will thank you

how to spot a retard 101

Oh look, it's th fag that thinks eggs are the worst thing in the world even though there's no proof.

Take a swing from the rafters

>throw away the yolk.

this is pig disgusting.

RAW
youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s

I eat them hardboiled. The whole thing in one bite.

When will you admit to using steroids Clarence?

I was going to say

I agree, the running yolk is the best part of the egg!

*dies from salmonella*

fuck yeah, this is the only way.

Cook my egg whites and then mix them with rice and chicken.
It's pretty good famalam.

Over medium, put em on a breakfast sandwich with ham and cheese
No other way works as well

How do I peel hardboiled eggs without fucking up

>Boiled is my favorite, i just eat them as is with nothing else
I like biting into it and putting some pepper sauce directly in the yolk, it is delicious!

By soft boiling it instead

put them under cold water after you are done boiling them, for about 20-30s.

more like a real animal

cooking is one of the few things that separates men from beasts

i fry my eggs, for a few minutes on one side then a few seconds on the other. takes it out of the gooey stage while maintaining full yolk mobility and egg softness.

i mash 5 of them into 2 pieces of buttered toast so its like a nie eggy yolky spread, then add salt, pepper and sriracha.

Whatever way you want man.

Egg and Soldiers.

For you Americans, it's soft boiled runny eggs with strips of buttery toast (the soldiers) for dipping. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on both too.

Canadian here. I have these almost every morning.

I did too for a long time, got a little bored of it.

Another great way to do eggs is scrambled on toast, but don't do the American scrambled eggs, which is the high heat quick cooking, that makes chunks of dried out egg, fine but not the best. Do it the french way, medium heat, slow to cook and stir it continually as it becomes more solid. Then, apply the almost paste like scrambled eggs onto slices of butter toast. Of course you should throw in some pepper and perhaps cheese and butter into the whisked egg mixture too.

The result will be a paste like scrambled eggs which will not be solid but nor runny enough to fall off the toast.

Like the middle here.

No, cooking is what separates women from men

and animals from men

What technique do you use for the actual peeling?

D E V I L E D
E
V
I
L
E
D

>he eats toast

lel, shoo gain goblin

OP here...
Do you fitfags care about cage free/medium/brown/white???

Scrambled eggs the way

this guy does it.

You need some carbs, might as well be delicious seedy brown bread with creamy butter.

that said, my sister got rid of her toaster and lost like 15kg because of it.

I basically make eggs every way imaginable because i get sick of them otherwise. Like i'd make 3-4 kinds of omlettes, 3 kinds scrambled, fried, poached, boiled even fucking baked as long as it changes up the texture a bit. I eat up to 6 whole eggs and 10 egg whites a day tho.

I usually cook them with a runny bit still a bit firm yolk. But sometimes I do an omelette with a few beaten eggs and then a fuckload of parmesan on top, as well as salt and pepper. Delicious

Between soft and hard boiled with a squirt of mustard on it

I like em all ways but boiled for six minutes is my fave.

>Throw away yolk

Sorry but you aren't going to make it. That's like eating an apple without the skin. Getting rid of the most nutritious part.

Eggs are eggs dude. But if you have the money thank cage free are probably healthier

Egg salad made with greek yogurt instead of mayo

some things i like doing with eggs

cracking them over sardines and baking them

dripping beaten egg into boiling chicken broth for strings of eggy goodness

heating a can of tomatoes and spices in a pan then poaching them in it

forming pizza dough out of cauliflower, greek yoghurt, and egg for a firm and tasty base

banana and egg pancake, dynamite with slices of pear or apple

I love to fry them over-easy, in some coconut oil. I eat two eggs every day, this is hands-down my favorite way to eat them.

At least say what your suggested good alternatives are if you're going to make claims like that...

may as well just drink milk

If you don't eat them scrambled or as an omelette, you are a fucking faggot

that's what user said, separating the men from the beasts.

Eggs that come from free range/organic chickens that have been vaccinated against salmonella do not contain Salmonella.

pocket eggs

I love to shove eggs up my ass at the gym so when I squat I can pretend to be a chicken and lay eggs

>saturated fat bad
>cholesterol in food being the same as cholesterol in the blood
The 90s called. They want their bad science back

I scramble them because any other method of preparing them kind of grosses me out.

I sometimes throw in some canned salmon, because the same thing for breakfast all the time gets pretty boring.

how rich are you wtf, canned salmon?

eg nog [spoiler]yum[/spoiler]

I don't know if you're trolling or have just never bought your own groceries before, but canned salmon is not terribly expensive. I think I paid around $2.50 a can yesterday.

Gently crack the ends, then roll the egg to break apart the shell

Fertilized

Actually, looking at the receipt, it was $1.49 on sale.

Where I live canned salmon costs ~$3 per can, which is not worth it considering you can get tuna for $1....

Two or three cans a week to vary your breakfast routine shouldn't be a big deal, even at $3 a can. It's worth it to me, anyway. Since a dozen eggs cost next to nothing, my weekly expense on the main part of breakfast is already pretty low.

I guess I am just overly frugal. But it was meant as a joke if you didn't get that. Like when I tell my dates I'll buy the second cheapest wine for our dinner because they're "worth it".

> there are plenty of studies that refute what you just said
>here's none of them

I'm don't really think it matters how you eat them. I personally will scramble them, sometimes with milk, but usually not. And then a bit of salt and pepper and I'm good to go. I also hard boil them so I have something to snack on every once and awhile.

Only if apple skins gave you heart disease

Lets see if this is samefag.

>Veeky Forums
>eggs
>anything but rectally

Please engage your brain before leaving reddit next time

>t. man with elevated mercury levels

Heavy fucking toaster

The known benefits of eating fish outweigh the RISK of elevated mercury level.

So in order to get Veeky Forums I have to eat 5 eggs a day?
This is crazy

Scrambled with fish sauce and sriracha.

>throw away the yolks
>add mayo which is made out of yolks

Big Lenny style

Kek

kek scramblefag detected

what gave it away? like when he said he prefers scrambled?

I had this fat as fuck post diabetic do this at one of my tables.rather than modifying the order j just cooked it my self....

86 egg yolk sub mayo.
Then bitched it was salty...
Had to explain in great detail that mayo is oil egg yolk salk and vinegar with some citric acid
Told manager I was rude and he would not be returning.

"Made out of yolks" is a stretch. It's made of oil and uses a small bit of yolk to emulsify.

Cook bacon, fry them in the bacon grease

Only ecological free range

I can't stand the thought of animals kept in cages purely for the sake of productivity for us humans

this

>You don't need all of that cholesterol
t.person who doesnt know how cholesterol works

Go on, enlighten us

Use them to make crêpes

Eggs are fine in moderation, it's when you get retards thinking it's fine to eat 2/3+ a day every day that's the problem.

Agree with what your saying about the environment, but people have to make their choices as individuals.

>Your body and the environment will thank you.
You hooked a nice number mate.
Kids these days can't recognize a troll

>Agree with what your saying about the environment, but people have to make their choices as individuals.

Or be forced to make the correct choice so that our planet isn't destroyed

hardboiled at 181 degrees for 30min.
You have to let them cool slowly in the water.

westonaprice.org/health-topics/splendid-specimens-the-history-of-nutrition-in-bodybuilding/

I fucking LOVE hard boiled eggs. I find it easier to eat them in bulk when boiled though, so it can fuck up my cut.