>mom and dad make fun of me for lifting every chance they got
>they claim im bodybuilding
>have to tell them every time that im in it for the strength
>am actually semi bodybuilding, doing 3x12 lol
>get huge, 315 bench, 230 lb, girls like my body, random people call me huge
>get made fun of increasingly by dad

how do i make this faggot stop?

Fuck your mom to assert dominance

Don't listen to this retard you need to fuck your dad, your mom will then naturally fall in line as you will have established yourself as the new alpha in the household

my mom is one of those disgusting women with more than a hint of a mustache. I hate her so goddamn much.

post HIGH TEST mom

ask your dad what failures and insecurities he is projecting on you and why he feels so afraid of someone else trying to achieve something

>he wouldn't get beaten the shit out of for this

I fucking hated my childhood...

it makes them look bad by comparison, they want to drag you down so they dont feel like uséless lazy slobs. dont mind it

you're doing 3 x 12 but have a 315 bench?

Must have taken forever on a high-rep program.

how long did that take you? or are you on some kind of juice?

My dad was like this at first, like laughing and shit

All that ended when i bought a pair of boxing gloves for my boxing classes, he became absolutely butthurt, called me a clown and became really defensive

top kek

listen dude, your parents are scum plain and simple. Youre going to be better for it in the long run if you shut them out and focus on yourself. keep pushing forward and your hard work will pay off, dont stoop down to their level.

>start lifting
>dyel as fuck
>people get all defensive for no fucking reason, or try to get me to lower my weights
>when im dyel as fuck

beat the shit out of him

or just move out

also how tall are you?

he's just joking around trying to make conversation you autist

90% of my interactions with family are we poking fun at each other

just bants back at them, if you seem mad by it you just seem really insecure which is makes it funny to make fun of you

Indicator that your form is shit. Take their advice. If I'm right, you build a stronger foundation. If I'm wrong you lose 1 weeks worth of progress in a lifetime.
You're welcome.

Call him out on his bullshit, literally just tell him to go fuck himself.

imagining ops dad I doubt he could beat him up. hes probably some 400lb scooter bound cunt

Sounds awful. Especialy if at any point your call it "banter".

Are they fat? They might be pulling the classic "fat chick degrading her friends for losing weight" to justify their sedentary lives.

It was sorta the opposite for me. I used to be a fatass lazy kid and once I took up an active lifestyle my parents were very supportive. My dad used to lift though so I guess he was just happy I'm following in his footsteps.

How tall are you?

>inb4 manlets are made fun of even by their own parents

Challenge your dad to an arm wrestle

Don't lose

about 2 years

Well if he's actually 230 and can bench 315 I dont think he has to worry

Jesus he's probably just joking with you. If not you're probably bigger than him, stop being a pussy and get in his face.

sit them down and tell them you don't appreciate being put down for pursing your goals and request they stop. Say you don't have to help me achieve my dreams, but don't hold me back.

punch him since you are big now and tell him to fuck oiff

make fun of him for being small you absolute autist holy shit

fpbp

ask them to lift with you. or better yet, threaten them to do it.

>"What are you too scared to be shown whose the real man?

>THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD MAN

Op here. My dad's voice is way deeper than mine, so he scares me still. What do?

kill him while he sleeps

My parents would give me a hard time about my diet they would complain i was eating too much meat and too many eggs.
I would recommend sucking it up and move our as soon as you can because if you have never been to the gym or thought about what you eat you will never understand why someone does those things.

Pick an actual fucking fught. Hit him.

They like you weak, easier to bully

poison him like a woman would do

Who do you lift for, and why do you care about what the people outside of that say?