So, you are telling me this fat piece of shit is the world strongest man?

So, you are telling me this fat piece of shit is the world strongest man?
This has got to be a whole new level of delusion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVl0Zt-kZys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strong is something that can be objectively measured and youre a whole new level of mental returdation

He's stupidly big

well no, it would this piece of shit

What did he mean by this

His arms are bigger then your legs bitch, show some respect. When Big Z he pretty much looked like a pro bodybuilder.

No, OP is right. That fat fuck is a weak, bloated cunt who wouldn't be able to curl a can of soup if he ever went on a cut. He just looks huge standing next to the wrinkled, shriveled up 5'10 manlet who everyone still thinks is 6'2.

if this isn't shooped then arnie sure lost a lot of mass. he looks about the same as that girl

He's seventy. Give the old coot a break.

>Supper heavywight
>No weight limit
Fuck you are new

He's strong, not athletic.

He's 5'10, 175 now.

In his prime, he was 6'0, 220.

isn't he like 7 feet tall and over 400lbs?

sounds strong as fuck to me

>strength != aesthetics
strongmen don't have to worry about looking good so they don't have to lose strength during a cut.

Yes he is the world Strongest man.
not the worlds most aesthetic man.

He's 6'8" and 430lbs, of course he's gonna make Arnold look small.

Imagine being this strong. You could command and direct any social situation in the world just by your size. You wouldn't even need to learn to speak, you could get respect just by grunting.

daddy af

Closer to 450+ these days. He's a coat of fur away from being mistaken for a grizzly.

>not athletic

Shaw was talked into getting on an indoor rower by Ben Smith when they were doing a workout session together. The first time Shaw ever sat on an indoor rower he was only a fraction of a second above the world record for the 100m. 5 minutes later they got him to do it again and he broke it. No training or proper technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVl0Zt-kZys

When will he become Kingpin of Crime?

Fuck you, kid. I hope you die small and weak.

He literally ran 16ft with a 1565lb yoke in 14 seconds but
>does he even lift

Seriously. Never mind that these dudes sprint carrying the average citizens pl total.

I really wish they'd get rid of that damn thing. Every year it takes people out.

>frame and yolk back to back

The frame isn't that bad.

Or wouldn't be, if they weren't intent on using a ramp narrower than the damn implement.

It's like back at europes when they opened with deadlift and Eddie and half the guys tore lats. Only 6 ended up competing.