Reminder that listening to techno music causes a significant increase in GH levels:

Reminder that listening to techno music causes a significant increase in GH levels:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9506313

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d9eYrs66Sy8
youtube.com/watch?v=nzrHw1GOfPs
g.co/kgs/QkVGgZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neat

Neat

Someone post some good techno

HOLY SHIT IT'S LEGIT
>A significant increase was observed in β-EP, ACTH, NE, GH and CORT after listening to techno-music. Classical music induced an improvement in emotional state, but no significant changes in hormonal concentrations.

Post techno, make that GH level explode
youtu.be/d9eYrs66Sy8

Can someone give me a tldr don't feel like reading this

b-but the op gave u a tl;dr...

literally, his post was a tl;dr

a-are you autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=nzrHw1GOfPs

TECHNO = GAINS

Near Dark is going to be my 7am pull tune
g.co/kgs/QkVGgZ

>Changes in emotional state and NE, beta-EP and GH responses to techno-music correlated negatively with harm avoidance scores and positively with the novelty-seeking temperament score on the Cloninger scale.

>A significant increase was observed in beta-EP, ACTH, NE, GH and CORT after listening to techno-music.

So techno literally makes you more alpha.

There we fucking have it.

Techno-music (fast music): Cyber Trip, Techno Shock, Techno Magnetiko, duration 30 min, peak sound intensity 70 dB (at 1000 Hz) (130–200 beats/min). Techno-music is produced by electronic instruments and a computer: unreal sounds are obtained utilizing computer `mixage'. Techno-music in our experiment had also strident tone clusters and screeching-like sounds.

I knew my autistic obsession with synthwave would be useful someday!

Investigations were performed between 16.00 h and 18.00 h; subjects were placed in an isolated room; participants were advised not to talk about the music during the investigation.

The subjects were studied in a supine position. An intravenous cannula was inserted and a first basal blood sample was drawn at 16.00 h (time:−30). A second basal blood sample (before the music trial) was obtained at 16.30 h (time: 0). Then the subjects were listening to music (A or B trials) for 30 min untie 17.00 h (time:+30). A third blood sample, from the same catheter, was drawn at the end of the music trial (immediately after music presentation).

Heart rate and blood pressure were measured before and after the trials.

The von Zerssen test and Nowlis checklist were administered to all the subjects at the beginning of music exposure and after the music trials.

For the neurotransmitter-hormonal assays, EDTA-decoagulated blood samples were immediately centrifuged in the cold and the plasma frozen at−80°C until assayed.

>another person who likes DwtD

Didn't think I'd see one on Veeky Forums. What do you think of B-Sides Vol 1?

The measures of acute mental state of the participants obtained with the von Zerssen score after classical music (trial A) differed significantly from those obtained after techno-music (trial B). Classical music induced an improvement of emotional state (from 13.0±2.0 to 5.3±3.3: d.f.=1,15; F=4.5; P

If this is true, then trap music must give you a shit ton of test

Nevertheless, in our experiment, worsening of emotional state and reports of negative emotions were not at the same levels in all the individuals after listening to techno-music: von Zerssen scores, changes on Nowlis scores and the clinical interview showed consistent inter-individual differences and the correlations with hormonal responses suggest that the more the subjects disliked the music, the higher was the release of NE, β-EP and GH. It has been previously demonstrated that opioid peptides increase after negative stressful stimuli, and not only during eustress. Negative emotions of a movie (Gerra et al., 1996), reaction time stressful performance (Folli et al., 1992), thermal stress (Vescovi et al., 1989) and painful stimuli (Millan, 1982) have been found to increase β-EP secretion.

The effect was correlated to not liking the music

so if you like techno it won't work desu

>the more the subjects disliked the music, the higher was the release of NE, β-EP and GH

industrial tech, (j.o.c) is the most raw music I have found. It is like the building blocks of life. You can literally almost feel yourself evolving the protein synthesis forming muscle growth

Industrial techno is usually garbage though. See Psyclon 9

I hate techno. Should I listen to it?

sure if you believe in gimmicky social sciences studies lmao

Yea, no, maybe if there was not some fucking weirdo screaming in the track.

Literally 20 years old study

Haven't checked it, but I will check it and post it in the next thread like this. I'm all about every track on Near Dark. I run to that shit drive to that shit lift to that shit cum to that shit

>get extra gains
>listen to shitty music

I think I'll stick to my ccr and keep my slow gains, thank you