Why the hell do I bother lifting when it's all about the face?

why the hell do I bother lifting when it's all about the face?
grill in pic related is my crush with her new bf

>all about faces
>pic is of some baby faced looking retard

So what the fuck do you look like?

He looks like a sweet guy

op how old are ya m8 ?

wut!? he's handsome as fuck. An actual skinny chad
He has money, social life, insta with more than 1000 followers
I look like a literal pajeet, slightly fit, big nosed, I'm screwed

He likely is

You lifting for women and posting pics of your crush while she's kissing her boyfriend pinpoints quite well what your problem is.

Believe me, the reason you're single is not primarily because of your face. Your disgustingly shit personality and character is the major cause.

You are too needy for a girlfriend man. You are also relying too much on external validation if you're willing to give up lifting because it doesn't get you girls.

Girls won't fix your void. Girls won't turn you into a better man. Girls are not the solution to your garbage life.

The solution is building up that character, building up that personality through starting small and gradually increasing on the challenges. Building up your mental strength, building up your physical strength and consistently and deliberately expanding your comfort zone.

And it just so happens that lifting facilitates this growth quite well. Albeit if you want to improve in general it shouldn't be the only thing you do.

22 ;_;

great comment friend. I'll take your advice, it's doesn't change the fact I'm right though
Having a beautiful facial appearance covers any personality flaws, believe me, bitches would rather invite an autistic Ryan gosling instead of a normal slightly shy average guy

>1k followers
that's fucking nothing, lol. I'm a loser and I have 1,3 k followers. Fuck you must be pathetic

>its all about face
>He has money, social life, insta with more than 1000 followers

>having crushes
Leave that grade school shit in the past where it belongs. If you're interested in a girl, either make it known or kill your interest. Dwelling on it like a melodramatic Shakespearean character isn't going to do you any good.

can't be short, bald, fat or fat either
guys need too many things senpai
just bee yourself

but his followers must be stacies unlike you that you're only followed by neets uggos who give likes to memes you upload daily

>I look like a literal pajeet
Well then you don't desrerve a blonde white gf my friend. Stick to Indians.

>insta with more than 1000 followers

Is this what's important to youth nowadays?

FWIW, I don't know if it's just that pic, but the dude's face has a bit of a creepy serial killer vibe going on.

he has all those things plus face, I have no chance buddy, realistically speaking, he's a 9 and I'm a 4

we're classmates at college, if I tell her my feelings I might likely regret doing it

Nice pic, thanks mate

Young girls seem to like baby faced dudes

>he has all those things plus face
your scientific method a shit
youre supposed to isolate one variable and see how bitched react. especially because everyone knows its about status/money.

Is mostly about personality.

Yours is probably shit since you're sit posting about your crush getting fucked by some dyel pretty boy.

>liking roasties

This, OPs genes are shit and he shouldn't breed.

He's got the gay eyes

Your use of the word "insta" is the problem. You don't even need to use a trip code. In every fucking post you bring up insta like the fedora faggot you are. While this is bait, if there was anyone who did as you do for real, I'd suggest a high velocity lead supplement. As you're simply shitposting and think you're clever, you just need a bleach and protein shake, I've heard chocolate tastes best with it. Enjoy.

A little wordy m8 but I agree with your prescription

I've been there pajeet but its really best you move on and try to find another grill.

Just a daily reminder when he's fucking the shit out of her she isn't even thinking about you at all.

Exactly why would a white girl want to be with a shit skin

hair > (((muscles)))

Holy fucking shit you're right.
I've never heard that before, but now it all makes sense.
Thanks for the mind blow user

Would you rather spend the rest of your life with a 10/10 girl who's boring as fuck with a dull personality, or a 7/10 girl who's interesting and who you have great time hanging out with

>impregnate 10/10
>have good looking kids
>leave her for 7/10

So then kill your interest. You're putting yourself in no man's land, and yeah, it sucks, that's why you don't put yourself there.

Go beat the fuck out of that faggot. That is your woman, and you have to make that clear to every other guy. Cave his faggot face in.

You sound more attracted to him than her, sure you aren't just upset because he is fucking her and not you?

>t. fat neckbeard

7/10 who I have kids with then I turn into a huge dick and have an affair with the 10/10 effectively ending my life

you left out the rest
>doom child to shitty childhood with single mother
>she has no idea how to properly raise the kid
>great genetics are lost to poor nutrition and lack of physical activity in crucial years
>develops recessed chin, only hits 5'6", patchy facial hair growth
>forever alone

Give 10/10 10 inches and make her into my woman, I can practically do anything I want and she'd forgive me if I occasionally show her some romance and fuck her brains out.
Keep 7/10 around to emotionally cheat on 10/10 with but not deep dick.

Best of both worlds.

As do milfs... It's no coincidence there's the phrase "boyishly good looks"

Damn son not to mention you're retarded

>Wearing leather pants
>Posting pictures of her kissing guys
She's a thot, let him have her

>this is what you're up against
>for a girl who wears black leather pants
>and this is the great plight of your life
Time to go live in the woods for a couple years user. You're so deep in the rabbithole if you queefed a carrot would grow. This is such a non-competition. which means you must literally wear capris and a fedora humming REM songs all day.

You'll find someone one day.

Is she aware of your existence? She knows you, right?

Your crush is generic STD club whore who changes boyfriend every week

Lifting gives you the confidence and test boost you obviously need.

Your crush looks average and skinny. Get over her and move on.

Also a slight mistake can turn a woman from attracted to you to turned off in a second so get over it.

I haven't laughed that hard in a while, thank you

Came here to post this.

OP, your gains are precisely the thing that allows you to get rid of competition. With proper strength you can snap that fag in two and crush his balls. And then you can beat that slut into submission.
Just remember to drink plenty if you're going to beat someone. If it goes to court it's much harder to prove premeditation if you were drunk. You get off light.

>why the hell do I bother lifting when it's all about the face?

Its not. Its a good excuse tho for every retard that is too pussy to be a true man.

Fuck off back to /R9k/.

disgusting skin, embarrasing "outfit"

Why does he look like a retard?

>hand on ass
Move on OP she's tainted

he have a pretty average face, if your face is buttugly. gain muscle and money.

>salty /r9k/ cunts

Top kek.

A 9??? How fucked are your standards? He looks like a prematurely balding 12 year old DYEL.

I'm not salty, but open the pic, have a look at his face, and tell me he doesn't look like a retard. Not sure if it's his eyes of expression but something about it gives him that potatolook

>i'm not salty

Says every salty cunt ever.

>Having an instagram at all

>Projecting this much
>Also thinking you have chad potential
Shiggy diggy

He has fucking "spring" tattoo'd on his shoulder, probably because it "looks cool since it's Chinese".
Of course he a fucking imbecile.

HIS GAINS ARE OIL

She looks low test

>spring is somehow moronic word

You are the saltiest of cunts.

Keep telling yourself that cuck.

So which is the bloke?

> 65 years old
With the testosterone and HGH of twelve 18 years olds circulating his body.

No, tattooing random Chinese words is moronic.

Lost your way to /r9k/ little buddy ??

Lost your way off your /fraud/ containment thread?

Lol pathetic.

This. Fuck that garbage shit. I'm a chad and get tons of bitches but I don't even have the app installed.

> manlets
> will they ever learn

She has the beginnings of the uniform face all test abusing girls get, alongside the gross body

>Stop think the world owes you, how destiny 'fucked you over'
I agree these can be detrimental if you're so caught up in your anger at them, you can't focus on anything else. But acknowledging the world and,especially people ,have taken things from you isn't a bad thing. I'd say keep it mind, at least. Like a promise to yourself/example that neither the world or the people in it will be allowed to take what's yours Use it as feul to get back what you lost and what you want out of life

> anime poster
I hope a weight falls on you

Pathetic /r9k/ fags.

Leave and begone.

>pathetic
>no ur pathetic
Thanks for proving you fit right in with the /fraud/ crowd.

>manlet having to jump to reach the guys face
Gets me everytime...

> b-b-b-but r9k, why doesnt saying that work??? better go jam some more tren and shrink my little balls some more!

>I hope a weight falls on you
Why not go shit on the guy who posted from a comic while you're at it, if you're going to be so up your own ass about it. And are you just going to bitch or do you actually have anything constructive to say?
Have you even read Berserk?

Dude you sound pretty unstable

Cool story faggots.

> anime fag get so triggered the diabetic tremors start up again and he duplicate posts as he shakes

Dont worry, all those guys who can hear the tinny anime music blasting over your earphones as you bent backed try to deadlift 200kg before standing up and stretching before leaving the gym aren't laughing at you behind your back

> sometimes i think i lift
> then i remember i just pin like an insecure faggot

I'm sure laughing at you right now as you ad hominem and haven't addressed anything I've said

Ok let me answer the content of your sentence: no i haven't read anime shit, my life never got that depressing. The other guy didn't post some autist anime motivation edgy shit about levelling up power levels to beat up chad who's been banging his pure waifu against her will every day after school and sometimes at her house.

So i reiterate, hopefully next time you are at the gym you decide to false grip the bench and a massive weight collapses on you.

>no ass on girl
>pink shirt on guy
>trash all over the place
why would you ever want this in the first place?

>The other guy didn't post some autist anime motivation edgy shit about levelling up power levels to beat up chad who's been banging his pure waifu against her will every day after school and sometimes at her house.
And where in my post did I say or imply anything like this? Are you intentionally trying to just misconstrue what I said or did you just not read it?
>So i reiterate, hopefully next time you are at the gym you decide to false grip the bench and a massive weight collapses on you.
You have no right to go on about anyone killing themselves, and only person who should is you; if this how much of a whiny bitch you're going to be about this

> "oh no! fitposter wished that i would die! better go pray to goku-san and do my katana spirit protection ritual to protect me when i next stand curling the ez bar!"

Alright then, so you're not going to answer seriously and are will just keep trolling, You have fun with that now buddy

get plastic surgery if it bothers you.

facial aesthetics are important, but they are not everything.

spicy