Amazon annouce BTC today yes or no

Will AMZN announce something BTC today? place your bets.... i vote no

No.

Of course not, btc transactions cost too much and are too slow, its of no use as a currency anymore

There’s no way It’ll happen I’d love to know where this rumour even developed from in the first place

not to mention that converting btc to usd would be a taxable event for amazon which turns the whole
thing into a shitshow, unless they plan on hodling

The thing is, Amazon could have individual wallets where you deposit like an exchange and it'd only be a single transaction.

>send btc to amazon btc wallet
>buy things with it
Thinking that you'd send BTC for each transaction is just retarded. The blockchain would hardly even notice.

NO.
Bch and Ltc maybe

It won't.
I shilled this shit this morning on Veeky Forumstards after buying the dip and sold everything at 5930, people are so gullible it's hilarious as fuck.

Honestly I hate the /r/btc religion of satoshi shills as much as anyone else but if a company like amazon was to start accepting a crypto it would definitely be something more like bitcoin cash than btc.

Ofcourse we all know its just a rumour and would never happen anyway so it doesn't matter

Did exactly the same thing. Added the profits to my LINK stack.

It's going to keep rising.

You guys are really retarded enough to think shilling on Veeky Forums has the power to increase bitcoin price by 10%.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that kind of delusion

>sold a real coin to load up on an erc-20 token

you deserve poverty

Bro, Amazon is announcing earnings today. On a conference call with investors... I doubt they're going to be like, "...as you can see we barely missed our mark in Q3 but hope to strive better by Q1 2018 because we're now accepting bitcoin"

No, Bezos isn't an idiot

Veeky Forums is 90% garbage and 10% ungodly power

You don't understand ChainLink at all if you think it's about a token.

All you need is the right rumor, some shitty "news" article, and a hundred or Twitter bot accounts. It's pretty easy to sway the price a little for a short time.

>he wasn't there when Veeky Forums crashed ETH

Fucking newfags.
There are tens of thousands of people in crypto who are browsing this board everyday, it's obligatory that some of them FOMOed on this rumour just like they fall for some Pajeet shitcoin, this guy for example, he probably thought I was serious when I posted these 3 thread yesterday and today.

holy fucking psychosis on this board, why do i come here

No. Why the fuck would would they accept BTC? $50 transaction fees for a $5 item is a bad deal.

Microsoft has been pushing its Azure blockchain shit lately. Amazon will announce "bitcoin related" news, but it will be new blockchain services an AWS. Follow the bouncing balls children.

That will likely be all, but I could see an Amazon coin getting announced. Then they'd become the grocery store, department store, web host, blockchain host, AND the goddamn bank.

They WILL NOT accept BTC as payment.

Are you fucking stupid? Their whole business model, trading goods and services for compensation, is a taxable event. They're running a fucking business. You can't post anymore

You know overstock just fucking doubled in valuation in the past three months right?

You know somebody at amazon noticed that right?

You know Jeff likes money right?

Naw senpai you're crazy. Veeky Forums totally has $10bln in buying power. It's all these fomoing Veeky Forumstards pushing the price up.

This lmao

All services will be accepting bitcoin through the IOTA feeless platform.

Ha me too. Plus btc has a really large h&S on the 4 hr. 5330 then 4700. Those who are skeptical better find their wojacks

Just get a card from SALT Lending. Amazon is not going to escrow .003 BTC for hundreds of thousands of people. This is stupid.

Here is a hot take straight from the capitol of Zinnlandia:

Amazon, headquartered in Seattle would love to take your bitcoin, however Washington has recently passed a law in favor of regulating cryto. Bezos & Co is currently developing a method to maximize profits by avoiding the tax-man.

Uh I'm a janitor working at Amazon headquarters. You won't believe what I just heard.

If you guys want to be rich, send me at least .01 BTC at 1J1VcsYGeVpYNTvfc9XcD1VGx2useXQmyn

I can also give you guys proof if you want

>mfw an analyst asks if they will accept btc and they all laugh hysterically before moving to the next question

no, plus dubs