I found a hack bros

>go to mcdonalds get 2 large coke zeros for $2.07
>say fuck you to the gas stations that charge 1.77 for 16oz coke

OOOoooOoooOoOfohhadhfsdfhjfsddsjfjsajkasekldfse

FUCKINGleET hack bro!! rEALITY IS MELTING AROUND YOU!!!

fuck that. get a large cup with unsweet tea, drink it all while you're there, and refill it for the road.

make sure you take a bunch of napkins and straws, saves money on paper towels around the house. you can wipe your ass with them if you want, just don't flush them. make sure to get some ketchup packets too.

if you're hungry get two mcchickens for 2.50 and throw away half the bread and wipe off half the mayo.

resist urge to get fries. those salty, salty fresh fries.

>wipe your ass but dont flush it

You must smell wonderful

lifehack: save money on meat by eating the squirrels that wander into your yard

everybody wipes their ass and that has nothing to do with how they smell. think before you post.

>wiping your ass with McDonald's napkins

Fuck off faggot you probably smell like room temp mayonnaise

Life hack: save money on antidepressants by killing your self

here's your (You)

Thanks senpai I've been jonesing for awhile

>Life Hack

Grocery stores throw away perfectly good food every day, so check the dumpster after closing hours. Trader Joes offers easier pickings since your competitors will be effeminate hipsters. Wal-Marts and Piggly Wigglys are frequented by more violent and ill-tempered itinerants and should therefore be avoided.

Walmart locks their dumpsters when not in use.

I'm laughing so hard at this

>drinking soda

or just don't drink soda

but also fast food places water down their soda

I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at everything in this thread.

I want to believe people do this shit too.

is this true?

No nigga

they get these large ass bags of syrup and they get mixed with a carbonated water mix with a set level from the manufacturer

You can see the water come out of the fountain with the soda pop

Can confirm
>Burger flipper here

did you think you were just gonna drink the concentrated corn syrup and flavoring without carbonated water?

das beetus.

That's the soda fizzy bubble water, you dingus.

>also fast food places water down their soda
It's literally carbonated water and syrup you retard. It's not watered down, it's fucking water.

You are the dumbest fucking nigger I've ever seen on Veeky Forums and a testament to underage posting.

Just ask for I without bread and mayo... God how fucking autistic are you people...

Coke Zero has no calories and very low sodium.

quality white trash advice user

Also, McDonalds coke is the best. They use reverse osmosis for their water so it is super pure and they have perfected the syrup to ice to water ratio. Also they only use the freshest syrup. All of this means a delicious Coca-Cola every time.

By the way. A large coke is like 500 calories so only drink it like once a month.

If you are in a McDonald's you are already losing.

Everyone knows it's a large bag of the premade pop that comes from the basement or wherever they store it. It's like turning on a tap from wellwater.

The owner of the fountain can then tinker with it and add more water so his bag of pop doesn't deplete so fast.

I do my best.

I want half of the bread and half of the mayo. Asking McNiggers to get any sort of special order right isn't worth your time. They can't even understand 'easy ice' or 'light ice' if you're in the drive thru.

yes mcdonalds real coke is best real coke. if you want to cheat meal get the derba kerta panda wibchings and a large coke on ice. 20 piece chickem nigfops is good with buffalo sauce mixed with bbq sauce.

ok enough of that fast food talk, back to eating rice cakes. these bitches pretty good.

you clearly dont know what youre talking about
walmart is open 24/7 so they dont dispose of their expired food as routinely as places that have a set closing time every night.
that makes it hard to judge the best time to camp the dumpster and would less frequented by everybody

It's syrup you fucking moron. You would vomit from the sugar in it if you drank it. It's not a few cans of coke emptied into a plastic bag.

yes, it's a concentrated syrup that they mix with water to create the soda

but lots of fast food store owners are jews who add more water than they should so that it goes further

that's what I meant by they water down the soda

uh huh, fucking retard. Stop posting in this thread syrup boy, you're too stupid to contribute.

jesus christ. fucking retards and their fat/free/sugar/free cookie cutter drinks. fucking sick of it.

fuck dude have you never worked in a restaurant, they come in bags that are inside boxes and you just twist it on to replace it. also nobody fucking tweaks that shit to dimish the syrup ratio, what the fuck. usually you'll have coke reps set up the actual dispenser machines, and third party companies that come and replace CO2. fucking conspiracy theory retard. nobodies pinching your god damn soda you bitch, if it's ever watery chances are it just needs to be replaced soon. retard.

Of course it's syrup... emptied into a bag and mixed at the factory.

Just like a big old bottle of coke but in bag format.

Have you ever even worked in fast food you dummy? The Coke bag guy used to come in every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday to refill the pop bags in the basement.

here's one me and my friend would do in HS
>run out of money for food
>just eat ketchup packets and get a FREE cup of water
>load up on soda

>this many people are this defensive about how soda is made

No wonder there's so many fatties on this board. Got nothing better to do than to pretend they're only drinking the finest non watered down soda pops.

Most grocery stores (at least the ones in my area since it's full of degenerates) slash the packaging before dumping everything, and lock the dumpsters. So unless you're willing to risk a stint by bringing bolt cutters, then swimming in a sludge of that day's unsold deli "food" to retrieve expired food that's been soaking up and stewing in rancid garbage water, it's not worth it.
t. wagecuck at three (3) supermarkets and dealt with trash stuff at two of them

Take a sip from the bag and let me know how much like a bottle of coke it is.

I found a hack, get a water bottle and refill it from the tap!

Exactly

>it's fucking water.

>several different odd chemicals perfectly mixed with a pound of sugar dissolved into them and focus tested for just the right flavor
>just water though

You may as well call humans "literally water" too huh? I mean we have a lot of water in us after all.

You act like you've never been outside a day in your life. Have you never heard someone call a drink watered down?

>And very low sodium
Kek

Hah!
I was walking home today and there is so many squirrels around that I was thinking about buying a BB gun and just hunting squirrel for lean proteins.
Would I get in trouble?

I have no problem murdering squirrels and cutting them up for food gains.

Yeah in town you'd get in trouble, probably a warning first if the cop was chill and then a misdemeanor.
Work around:
>Have back yard
>Use excess/stale bread crumbs to bait
>Draw in pigeons/squirrel/rodents
>Sit on a chair on your back porch and snipe the little fuckers out with your air/BB/pellet gun (neighbors shouldn't be able to hear it.)

I have a huge yard I could bait them in but it's all front area and it's a chain link fence so I think people would notice.

That sweet sweet free meat though.

Bummer. Put boards over your fence so they can't see inside?

My old roommate killed a squirrel that would keep fucking with him through his bedroom window. I came home and he was cooking him. Tasted pretty good.

10/10 friend, I love it

lmao at everyoe who took the bait

>He doesn't know what the straws are for

McDidf please go.

LOL

Heh you've never been to a Chinese buffet. Half the syrup 5x the carbonation. Makes you fuller faster.

Breh, all the gas stations in my city sell 46oz for $0.89

City squirrels are not safe to eat. Same with pidgeons.

Only eat them if you live in a really rural area where they eat grains and not garbage.

I got a hack for free soda when going to the movie theater
>go to the trashcan
>usually a lot of unfinished soda cups
>get one and rinse it and add your soda
Just saved like 10 bucks .. soda cups in the theaters are expensive brehs

or hang on
>buy cups at the store and bring them
or
>buy a movie theatre cup once and reuse it

could also bring 3d glasses and pay for 2d movies and then walk into the 3d ones

thanks dogg

Prove it.

I'm glad he stopped taking your b8. No one could possibly be as retarded as you're pretending to be.

Bro, less than a dollar for a half gallon of pop and the 7th one is free.

bruh u know what always scares me, what if they accidently hook up the wrong box and instead of diet its giving me regular soda. The same thing happens when i go through the drive through and get a diet coke, im always paranoid on if the employee accidently gives me regular. im bad at telling the difference

why don't you just take your own? are us theaters this trash?