Who the fuck would want legs like this?

Who the fuck would want legs like this?

You and I won't get legs like that, so don't worry about it.

Well do you want arms like that OP?

People with autism. It's not normal for someone to desire that appearance, because no girl would find that attractive, and the lifelong effects of steroids outweigh any benefits.

Bodybuilders aren't normal people, a substantial number have had past abuse and do this as a way to compensate.

I chill the fuck out with leg day otherwise mine get like that and none of my pants fit me anymore.

You gay or something? Why the fuck are you checking out other guys legs?

Perhaps he wants to explore the great wilds of India!

Well yeah, no duh

Because I have two working eyes

No they don't
Why do you do this, just go on the internet and spread lies?

Jeans are designed for dyels

if he were a bodybuilder his legs completely take over his physique but if hes not then it doesnt matter

wonder what it looks like when he wears pants

He's obviously a cyclist

whats the purpose of a cyclist having arms like that even if theyre a sprint cyclist

kek
whoosh

oh true yeah

I want legs like that. Thick. Solid. Tight.

>has two working eyes
>choose to look at guy legs instead of cutie girls
user...Sit down, I have some news for you..You're a faggot..

See thread on retard strength

So what was the practical purpose behind these pants when on an expedition? I could never quite figure out why you'd wear something so baggy in the thighs in such a situation.

It's probably just military "one size fits all" standardization

Pic related is 5 ft 5. He is literally only up to jason genova's eye level. He does not have a choice.

The taller you are, the margin for which you can be big and aesthetic gets bigger.

Mainly used by cavalry and officers (who historically usually rode horses).
Otherwise I don't know what the purpose of them were in the case of footsoldiers.