>buying at ath
everytime

its not even close to ATH dude

Ath is 50% higher in usd and 200% higher in btc

Lurk moar

You downloaded the wallet?

alpha will be released 30.10.

Publicly?

Under 160k is insane price. Bet you we get some more shilling from Twitter figures and here on BIZ. Buckle up boys

yes

Daaaang where did you get info on this? I checked Twitter, their blog and even their shitty reddit

its literally everywhere bro. join slack, super active
its not news at all, was planned and public for long time already

Yeah I'm not on their slack

What is it?

Feel free to buy under 150k for an easy 20%

Piece of shit OP, how am I supposed to guess the coin by its logo? GIVE ME A NAME CUNT

I bought at 190k sats thinking it was the near the dip, it wasn't.

You actually have an insane opportunity now.

MTL will be the platform that will bring all the normies to cryptos.

GIVE ME A NAME

redpill me on this shit.

is it another debit card? merchant payment layer/middleman like request? who is going to use this instead of paying with bitcoin or ether, etc.

It's your first day on Veeky Forums?

I know it's not every day shilled like most of shitcoins but If you don't know Metal (MTL) where the fuck do you waste your money?

Found it. MTL (Metal)

Metal (MTL)

Right, I can actually see people using this in real life, not like this pieces of vaporwave Veeky Forums likes to chill so much.

STRAT bro, I ain't wasting shit

>
>

if you guys are literally unable to google search for that picture you wont make any money in crypto

Use it for what? Coin chart looks crap. What makes the coin good?

I bought some just now but as BTC mooned it crashed into my stop loss.

Probably gonna buy back in when BTC becomes more stable.

do you really wanna risk the pump that will happen in the next days because of alpha?

Because it's transaction/payment oriented, not some vaporwave project that nobody cares about and will be forgotten without being adopted en masse. With MTL, you can make instant payments and still be rewarded some MTL for every payment you make.

Wait. I get money everytime I make a payment?

just to add - Metal will be a platform incentivizing moving fiat into crypto. If you exchange $100 into the equivalent value's worth of Metal, the PoPP protocol will give you 5% worth of MTL for free. If you understand this and you're not buying, enjoy being poor. Also any transactions from MTL to MTL (say, a shop that accepts it) will result in BOTH parties getting 5% of their purchase rewarded in MTL. This thing is going places.

What's stopping me from just buying things from each other to generate infinite MTL?
What's stopping me from buying MTL worth 105$ for 100$, sell and repeat for infinite money?

The rewards are limited at $1000 a month for individuals and $5000 for merchants. Full KYC is needed to be eligible and accounts are RFID insured. They have algorithms in place that detect abuse and will shut down PoPP rewards if a user is found to be abusing it.

>KYC
so you're trading loyalty points. don't expect any upside from an asset everyone is quick to dump for real money/crypto

And who's paying the rewards?

I'd say just spend some time thinking about the ramifications of the whole thing. The way small businesses can go cashless because of Metal. The increased accessibility into the world of crypto. The appeal of the wallet, designed by ex-Apple designers. I have been spending time thinking about it, and that's why Metal has been my biggest coin for months.

60% of created tokens were set aside for PoPP rewards, which will last years, longer if the price of Metal increases - which it inevitably will with increased adoption. If, in 15 years, the tokens run out, new ways can be found to reward users. One might be a new, unique blockchain (currently MTL is an erc20 token) but vendor-specific tokens may also work. Don't take my word for any of this, I'm just excited to see this thread pop up on biz so I'll happily contribute to the shilling

that's all great, but it doesnt help give the token value. if they're loyalty points, their only job is to be sold for something else, so the price is only going to keep going down as more tokens are put onto the market into the hands of users, who have no incentive to keep them.

the incentive is obviously to spend rather than cash out. Now, if you spend them at a place that also deals in Metal, they will keep their Metal and spend it elsewhere. Repeat ad infinitum and you have a digital currency actually capable of gaining some traction.

just to clarify - MTL is a currency. You're rewarded with some for purchases, but it is by no means anything like 'loyalty points'.

but given it's acceptance will be incredibly low compared to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, for instance, the incentive is to sell it and to recieve something that is accepted in many more places.

i dont see how they intend for their token to become a fully blown payment currency when it's completely centralized to their company and whatever KYC barriers they put up.

Yes. You are paid to buy things.

>metalpay.com/

Eh. I'm not really sure if I'm into inflationary coins.
It's a consumer coin and not a coin that stores value, which makes it automatically seem less valuable than other cryptos.

Is there a reason why this needs to be crypto at all? After all anonymity seems to be a hindrance with the coin.
Sounds like your average bonus stamps system every supermarket has.

"Purchase this and get 10% off for your next purchase"

Yet nobody would actually buy these stamps.

Inflationary, but transparent in its inflation and with a lowering rate of inflation as the token's adoption (and thus, price) increases. Anonimity is hindered, sure, if you're after the PoPP reward. Otherwise, the wallet will function the same as any other and be as 'anonymous' as any other erc20 token. This is not a privacy coin.

acceptance will be low, but they already have a fair amount of merchants on board for when PoPP goes live. It will only ever grow. And Bitcoin has shown that holding on to whatever crypto is generally not a bad idea, so not sure why someone would rush to cash out.