How many years does it take to become Conor Murphy?

How many years does it take to become Conor Murphy?

0 years of steroids
infinite years of natty

37 meters

Natty training for 3-4 years. Then run a couple of cycles.

wut? what protein you smokin on?

>0 years of steroids
What did he mean by this? If I roid one time I become him?

yes

thanks Veeky Forums

i would say up to 5 years of proper training and nutrition and sleep

I also want to know

I find none of the guys like this and Jeff etc impressive. The common thing is they have low bf but have pretty standard bber bodies.
If you do a good routine and keep you bf low you'll look like this in a year,

Aren't they paid though

LOL nice bait

oh hey conor

about a tree fidy

Im not even joking. Beach bod isn't amazing.

It's not bait, this fag isn't even impressive. I never understood how he has become some icon for fitness because he likes to flex for sloots on youtube.

He's a DYEL aspie faggot, don't try to mimick him.

Where are his traps bro LOL

Am I the only one who noticed this

Girls don't care about traps

He doesn't have big traps, but its an angled photo while he's flaring his lats. You'd need some monster traps for them to stand out in that position.

It's not amazing yet you won't be able to achieve anything like it in your lifetime as long as you are natural

ok bro

You say that like I give a fuck.
Some fag on gear is bigger than me, whoa better get on the juice caboose so I can feel good about myself.
Literally kys you sad little manlet.

Dude i'm bigger yan this and im not a "pro". Beach bod is like entry tier bodybuilding. In a lot of cases it isn't even bodybuilding just some skinny cunt with a spray tan.

I'd put it at 5 or 6 years too, so cruse on test for that time or blast 12 or so cycles of tren, I'm only on cycle 3 myself so I have a ways to go

>Dude i'm bigger yan this

If you start lean (sub 13% bf) and at a young age (~15 yrs) then probably around 2.5 yrs with proper eating and a good Routine.

If you got good genetics it is achievable natty after 4-5 years. I assume you(or most of Veeky Forums for that matter) does not have good genetics like that cunt, so you will need to get on a couple of cycles.
Source?
Former detective.

Oh yeah, Connor looks like he doesn't even lift. People are surprised to hear he goes to the gym sometimes.

Moron.

That explains why there's no such thing as a hungry skeleton. All you gotta do is diet, bro. Lose weight and you'll look like Connor Murphy.

jeff got 16 on olympia, like, if that isn't impressive for a instagram celebrity you are on drugs, you don't find this impressive because you never roided, try cruizing for 6 months or 1 year and see your gains, now you understand how fucking hard to get there and mantain it is, you can blast 1g of tren a week, you'll get huge, shredded but to fucking mantain it and live with it is fucking hard

lol he's just slightly bigger than Zyzz but higher bf too, 4 cycles would be enough. use test + tren maybe throw in some eq and deca for bulking

He looks weak as fuck, I'm sure I can out lift him, along with a lot of people.

You sure are talking big game. Wanna post some pics to prove it?