Red pill me on retard strength

Red pill me on retard strength

Is it real? What's the bro science behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w98mem4FVQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=we1w8TpGLX8&feature=youtu.be&t=5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like how mommys deadlift 2 ton cars off their kids

retards have no power restraint

its like that justice league episode where superman was like everything i touch is like cardboard

pain = nerves sending signals to the brain

retards have no brain

their muscle fibers are extremely dense compared to normal humans. very high concentration of cells compared to normies. i just made that up. ur gay.

Like a chimpanzee they only use the primitive part of brain. They lack the more evolved human part which is what sets a strength limit
Humans are literally
>tfw to intelligent to lift

This actually makes sense

no ur gay

>is retard strength real?
Idk how strong are ya?

Could I get a source on that?

How do I convince my autistic brother to come lift with me, he's 6 feet and close to 300lbs thick as fuck.

If I could get him into power lifting I know he could lift the whole fucking gym but he keeps blowing me off and playing videogames.

yeah the strength limit exists because it makes us more dexterous, meaning we can use tools better
no source but i think i read it in national geographic

Who hear been hufing gas iand banging there heads into walls for them reatard gains?

you fucking idiots. Retard strength doesn't exist
In fact, a side effect of Down's syndrome is muscular atrophy, which makes retards WEAKER than normies

that's a really cool pepe. can I save it?

No.

I actually like hitting walls with my forehead and smelling paint thinner.
I hit 1pl8 on bench for 12 reps the first time I went to a gym, 1.5 pl8 military press for 5 reps first time I tried that exercise

Kek allows this

>all retards have downs
wrong. for example, you probably don't have down's but you are a retard.

And we don't use as much energy.

It's all yours!

Yeah probably related to how some retards hyperventilate all the time

IIRC gorillas n shit have all their muscle fibers involved when they move, so if they do something they go all out.

Humans use their fibers much more selectively, which gives them the ability to have precise motor control such as the ability to precisely contract their finger muscles to play the guitar properly instead of gripping the shit out the neck and strings.

That's what I know. Now for retard strength, just my personal guess, retard's are unable to distinguish if a scenario calls for emergency all-or-nothing use every muscle fiber at once, or a crafted movement, so if they are trying to lift something and it isn't moving, they'll probably get pissed and go all out on that thing, while a regular human would probably recognize that this situation is not an emergency and it's not worth it to completely burn yourself out and probably lose form just to get a 10lb PR.

It's probably just the fact that they're not thinking when they use strength, and just push/throw/etc as hard as they can at all times, giving them the illusion of being strong.

Most people have as much muscle as a mentally handicapped person does, but they know the they shouldn't use their full strength in most situations. The handicapped tend to just do whatever they feel like doing in the moment, and so often use full force when they don't need to. You could probably throw something, push someone, lift something, etc just as hard as they can, but you know to practice restraint. They're just not intelligent enough to calculate how much strength they should use for a given task or what bad things might happen if they overdo it. That's all it is, they're just using regular strength when most other people wouldn't.

Is he legitimately retarded? Like, diagosed? What does he have?

Underrated

this explanation makes sense but I have never heard of anything even close to that before

I dunno you tell me.

I think you may be retarded as well if you can't tell.

found a pop sci thing about it
youtube.com/watch?v=w98mem4FVQ0

Yes and no. It depends on the form of retardation.
Some form of retarded development prevents strength and gains, while others have no impact.

ADD, OCD and dyslexic

but he is not autism

>like a chimpanzee they only use the primitive part of brain
That makes sense considering blacks seem to be stronger and more athletic than whites.

Autism doesn't have the secret strength
It's gotta be Downs or something like that

Blacks are drug abusers

WE

WUZ

Retard strength is totally real
I used to be a cart jockey at Home Depot. The parking lot was stupidly built on a hill so all the carts that lazy fucks would leave around would all gather at the bottom. Combine that with the normal cart storage zone, there were a lot of carts at the bottom of that hill
Normally we'd take a few trips to push all the carts back up to the store
But there was a retard there who worked once and a while on some kind of charity thing.
What he'd do is he'd get alllll the carts into a big stack and push them up the hill instead of doing multiple trips. And if he saw you, he'd lift one hand and wave. While stilling pushing.

TARDS

keked

>>Yfw the world's strongest men are white
Jokes on you hhahaha

Top fucking kek. Someone turn this into pasta

makes us more dexterous and also prevents us from injuring ourselves. that's why you get that "locked up" feeling when you cant complete a lift. It's basically your brain saying "whoa hold the fuck up man too much too much stop"

oyyy

Pavel knows this. When he talked about the crucial role that nervous system plays in strength and power generation, he gave an example of a mentally ill person that even when restrained trashed so hard, his own thigh muscles crushed his bones (reminder thigh bones are concrete-tier). Same shit with PCP or meth, same shit with combat drug mixtures, same shit with plain old alcohol. I'm pretty much convinced it's really all in CNS

Except also they're better at music and dance.

>combat drug mixtures

/k/ pls go or contribute

>lift for 10+ years
>can barely bench 2pl8s at with half reps at 200lbs bodyweight
>can barely squat 3pl8 with 1/8 ROM
>while still eating 5 hamburgers a day in Hindenburg mode

However,watch this deadlift : youtube.com/watch?v=we1w8TpGLX8&feature=youtu.be&t=5m

He must have the most powerful lower back in the world if he didn't snap his shit up right there and then

>all the strongest people are white