So Veeky Forums

So Veeky Forums
What age did your height and dick stop growing?

7th grade
5'6
7"

My dick stopped growing when I was like fucking 11

>tfw 6'7 and exactly 5 inch dick

Im 20 and I believe my dick is still growing.
t. 6 inch chad

Dick grew from babby mode to 6.5" literally overnight when I was 13. I got excited as FUCK for having a big dick, but apart from some girth gains (made it to lmao 5" around) at late stage puberty it's stayed the same.

I hit 6'1 at 16 and stayed that height since.

17 or 18, fuck having had an eating disorder at the time.
>tfw was predicted by doctors as a kid to hit at least 6'2

I'm 5'10 and have 6.5 inch peenor

My height slowed down when I was senior in highschool, when I was around 6'4". Two years later I went back and I was 6'6", so I guess I'm still growing.

Dick stopped growing in highschool, but again I've gained like 1/4 of an inch since then. Sitting at 7" now.

I'm Doctor predicted I'd be 6'1". I remember distinctly in my mind one time I asked my mom how tall I was going to be, and she told me I was probably gonna be 6'2". I told her I wanted to be taller, and she said that I shouldn't get my hopes up. Pretty sure I kept growing just to spite my mother.

Kek, wish I did something like that.

I don't mind just being 5'10, but I do mind how much stronger my frame could have been if I didn't have that eating disorder from 15 to almost 19.

The way people were scrawny during the great depression because of lack of food is what I basically did to my self.

Was 7.5" at 13 when it stopped growing. Feels bad

Can you post a full body nude pic?

I was always curious what an average penis looks like on someone so much taller than average

5"
5'10"

16-17

Grew to 6'3
6'' d

Fuck that I'm not becoming a meme

I'm 19 but hit puberty late as fuck (think like 14-15) so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be going till I'm 20. 6'0 atm and (I think) 6inch-6.5 but haven't measured in a while.

how can you become a meme if you don't post your face? nobody will know who you are

8 inch master race
6foot 4
Dick grew out until I was 19, I am black tho so it's a little above avg.
when I was 16 17 I was so self conscious about my dick, I use to jo with 2 finger. Thank god my dick grew much more

length doesn't matter bros, it's all about the girth. anything under 6" girth is pencil dick tier

>tfw 6.5 x 4.5

Stopped growing at 14, im 6' and 6.5" benis.

6'4 too, I remember jerking off with 2 fingers when I was like 10. Man I had a baby dick back then. Got a 7" pecker now, it's okay

Height/dick stopped growing at like 20.

that's a deadly pointy weapon you have there. sorry user

Probably like 15 with the dick, comfy at 5.6

I shot up to 6 feet when I was 13 then stopped, grew an inch when I was 16 then stopped then grew another inch at around 20. 6'2 ain't half bad

>height
age 16
>benis
age 14
I'm 5'9" with a six-inch vagina miner

Age 17
> 5'3"
> 5" pecker
Age 19
> 5'5"
> 5.5" pecker

>6'5" bearded man with a 8"x6" penis
>Still a kissless virgin
Shit doesn't matter if you don't talk to women.

could be worse

yr12 (17yr old)

5'8
>7"

at 16

am 6,2

t-thanks dad

Stopped growing at 11 (5'7") but dick went on for a couple more years and ended up at 5"-something.

like 20-21

>he thinks his beard is a positive feature
Let me guess, your hair is long and "awesome" too, manly man?

No idea when dick stopped growing because i dont measure it

Height stopped at around 16

can someone link me to the archive thread where this meme happened

I stopped growing when I was 15 or 16. Grew maybe half an inch taller from 15-18

Like when I was 14.
>Was 5'9" when I was 14
>My dad is like 6'2
>Everybody told me I would grow up to be just as tall if not taller than my dad when I grew up
>Years passed by
>Didn't grow a single inch
>tfw everybody was wrong, I'm 20 years old now and I'm still the 5'9 manlet I've always been

Height=17
Dick=13

Height stopped increasing at about 17-18
Benis at 14-15
not sure on exact times but during those years

Who the fuck measures their dick from before puberty at regular intervals?

I stopped growing at 17. I'm 5'5"

I stopped 5'7 at about 16. My weiner kept on going until I was like 19 or 20 to that final size of 7.5" x 5.75"

Shocks the fuck out of people that see that dick on my tiny little frame for the first time. Love it

like 2 days ago

height 18
dick 18
im 18

i think its still growing

6'1 and 8"

8x6 dick at 14 years old
6'5" at 16

Both stopped when i was 21.
9inches
6'8

Height 19
Dick 14

6'4
8x7

9th grade, my dick is now a bit above average at 8.5" while being 6'8"

Im 22 and still growing despite being 6'9" lel

Penor is 10x7 inches

>a little above average

>all these self proclaimed 8 inches

LMFAO

idk havent measured im pretty insecure about my 8x6 shrimp but at least im over 6 feet tall haha

uhh my black bf has a 10 incher, its pretty normal for black guys lol

As a 5'6 Manlet I hate when 5'9 "Manley bitch and complain about their height

when I was 8
6 inches

eh, my dick can easily gain 2inches erect depending on how horny I am

Both at 17 years old

7'5"
11"x8"

fucking retard e-statter

Height: 18
Dick: 15

5'11"
7.1"

Blame your mother

You mad manlet shrim dick :^)?

I dunno maybe around 7th grade?

6'6"
9x6
200lbs 8% bf

Girls usually say I would b perfect if my dick was a little bigger. Fml.

At around 18, I guess. Stalled at 172 cm, dick stopped growing around the same time or few years earlier, dick is 18 cm. I am 21 and my facial hair only recently started to grow and I am pretty young looking so do I have chances to grow at least 3-5 cm in few years?

My dick reached about 9.75 inches at 14. Idk bout my height i think im around 6feet 3"?

All these 8 inchers lol...my 5.3 is too big for most girls...

Lmaoo. Fuck off delusional manlet.

6'8" and 8.3x6.4 here btw. Most sloots i bang say theyve seen bigger.

9.5"x7" dick

feels bad man, girls laugh when they see it

Yehh idk I was over 6 feet with a 9 incher at 17 so lel i dont think youll grow any bigger sorry lol.

I don't know at what age my dick stopped growing, because I stopped measuring before that.

To be quite honest, that's the same with my height. I know I was 174cm at one time as a teenager and continued to say that without measuring, until I went to a doctor when I was 24 and learned I was 181cm.

One big titted fit chick refused to fuck me when she saw my dick. Im around 8 inches. Just fucking end it

Probably biggest member in Veeky Forums kek. 12" stopped growing in 8th grade. Fucked the hot milf teacher too lel.

11" shrimp dick
6'4

nahhh pretty sure sure my dick is 13.7"

I started getting boners before i was even close to puberty, i was

my dick will never stop growing

About 17

I've stopped growing at 171 cm.

Been 6'3" since 17
9.5" since 19

I keep it short because I don't want to fuck around with it. I keep a beard because I can't be fucked to shave every morning.

Don't be so insecure about yourself just because I have a large dick and am tall.

Dick stopped growing at 13-14. Just over 6 inches. I haven't measured since then because I'm pretty satisfied being over 6, so if it's grown any it's very minimal.

In height I grew to 6'-6'1 by 15. I must have grown another inch after high school because I'm taller than people I was the same height as when I graduated

1 in 1000 people are over 6'6, 1 in 40 are over 6'3, how come everyone on fit is so tall with such a big appendage, when the odds are stacked against it?

pretty sure I stopped growing when I hit 18.

I'm just 6'6'' with a 11.5x6.5" small dong ;_; pls kms

I stopped growing around 16. My dick still grew a bit until I was 20. Am 21 now, 6'2'', and 6'' x 4.5''. Skinny but I've banged around 20 girls and its always done the job and left a good bit crawling back for more.

Now reduce to white males, who are probably 75% of this board

It will be more like 1 in 4 are 6'3

penis measurements are notoriously bullshit as everyone measures differently and/or adds on a half inch

I'm eleven inches and it sucks. My benis is five feet long though.

Most people on fit I assume were athletes. Thats how I started lifting. Most athletes are taller.

Exactly the same here. Was so excited, thought I'd have a 9-10 inch dick. Nope, stuck just under 8. Girls seem to love it though, so I guess it shouldn't bother me.

I as using USA and UK statistics.

>tfw too insecure to try and have sex because of my 9' twinkdick