Do I need to be strong to get thick?

Do I need to be strong to get thick?
I am so FUCKING confused. If I want huge legs and a big ass, will powerlifting (strength) or a bodybuilding (aesthetics) routine get me there faster?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jennifersueee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you want a big ass homo

I'm a girl (female).

why do pictures like that make me hate humanity

post yourself naked and we'll see how we can work on your body

tfw can't find her connectpal content anywhere for free

Bodybuilding is literally about shaping your body. Of course it would be more effective than powerlifting for your purpose.

Gaining size is not the primary purpose of powerlifting. Moving heavy shit is. Getting a bit bigger just happens to be a common side effect.

L O S A N G E L E S

But every thicc girl is into powerlifting. They do like 5 million squat and deadlift variations.

Pls be in london...

yeah thanks for making powerlifting a fucking joke

/thread

it really pisses me off honetly

squats are my favorite exercise but now its just a 'LOL THICC ASS?' NICE ASS BRO LOL

fucking instagram bullshit and cookie cutter gyms fuck us over

I don't like when women hog the squat racks for 55lbs squats
there are only two racks in my gym

theres ONE rack in my gym and thats no the worst

its more about all the posting and bullshit you can't take about pling or anything because its surrounded by fucking idiots

Bodybuilding, dumbdumb.

Only one at mine and it's almost always open for me.

Fucking yuppies can't squat shit, there are 2 bench presses and one incline and one decline.

roids and any routine will get you there faster

I don't think you know what powerlifting is.

You know it's a sport, right?

>have wife
>bought her gym membership, she hardly goes
>bought her protein, she doesnt drink it
>bought her anavar, she doesnt take it
mfw no thicc legs woman, why even live

who is she

it just depends. if you can already lift a decent amount of weight for a woman, hypertrophy will work great.

If you struggle to squat the bar, you need to work on your strength first and eat a little bit more. If you want "huge legs and a big ass" you're going to have to eat a little more.

instagram.com/jennifersueee/

CURRENT LOCATION

meta

you realize most of those models get ass implants?

I'm a thick girl(male)

there are so many girls like this at my gym that I want to wife up, but theyre all slutty ass instagram thots, and I get it, they have it, flaunt it, but holy fuck would I love a loyal gf that looks like this chick.

me too bro.

i wonder, do girls think the same? is it more likely to get a gf if youre not bragging about your body on insta and facebook as a male? lol what am i thinking they just want the body they dont give a fuck

lol where you live
there are almost zero girls at my gym and they dont look hot thats why theyre at the gym

yeah but it's possible to build it with anavar

what kind of "content" are we talking about here