Amazon will adopt bitcoin & litecoin

Amazon will adopt bitcoin & litecoin

smart money will go for LTC not BTC

my body is ready

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.org/
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
twitter.com/chancoindev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's much easier for LTC to double than for BTC

Pretty much everyone with a brain is buying LTC now. It's pretty low (1 million sats), 30% down from ATH, while BTC is at its ATH and has been hitting ATHs for a while, which means it will go into stagnation sooner or later.

LTC ? Naaah

VTC ? Yeaah

both r good ....

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

>smart money
>ever buying LTC

this

yes

you're not smart

>buying LTC

litecoin is deadcoin

the only reason its on coinbase is thanks to chareeree working for them. it has no tech, no users, no developers, no merchants, and no speculators.

it's more centralized than bitcoin, more tightly controlled than bitcoin, and it has the distribution of an ico shitcoin even though it was launched 5 years ago without a huge premine.

Is this confirmed?
Tell me this is confirmed oh plz some1 tell me that

>smart money
>LTC

you dumb faggot

i continue holding BTC and LTC

they'd bebetter of just going for litecoin

one of three shitcoins worth putting any money into.

Rumors

Insider here...
I said before, there was a pipe dream about bot net mining btc, but it's was proposed by some pajeet nobody listens to.
Aws, or amazon Web services, has a department that is working on block chain technology. By which I mean, they are researching ways to provide that, as a service, with the rest of AWS. There's no coins involved, all it is is information distribution. Amazon had no plans to overtake or utilize bitcoin.
You're welcome
1EbMpF32ispK9PYcyX5RULy2f9ATa2nEZg

miks tääl on niin paljon Suomalaisia

reported for pajeet spam

mISTÄ TIIät että toi on suomalainen?

no pajeet here SIR!
filename

What's the point of LTC? It's price curves are literally identical to ETH, why is that?