Parents went to a restaurant without me again, 5th time in a month...

>Parents went to a restaurant without me again, 5th time in a month, probably enjoyed themselves and had a grand old time without user. Didn't even care to think how he might be hungry, or that he might want to eat something other than the bullshit we have at home
>TFW never even get me anything from McDonalds these days either(not even a fucking mcdouble)

Who here /feeling unloved/?

It hurts guys.

have you considered squats?

They are just looking out for your gains bro.

have you thought of getting a fucking job

can someone remove this pathetic sack of shit from this board?

MODS?

Why don't you suggest eating something nutritious with your family? It wouldn't hurt to try. Also learn to cook so you can cook a nice meal for yourself or family. It's nice to give your mom or dad the day off from doing chores as their getting older and you are headed that way as well. They ain't here forever and neither will you. Do some research of healthy restaurants near by and make a fucking reservation for your family.

I'm in the same boat as you, man.

I was never loved though.

I have no money for food. I don't work.

Then stop complaining. I'd have you out of fucking house if you didn't contribute, much less get you treats and reward your pathetic leeching.

>tfw parents stopped feeding me after a certain point
>moved out shortly after

Exactly so fucking beta

>I don't work

Now why's that?

I never chose to be born it's their responsibility to take care of me.

>tfw parents always invite me and become sad that I don't go
>every time i used to go there would be a fight though

normalfags pls go

Iktfb

sounds like they are having dates together, it's healthy in a marriage and you should be happy for them you spoiled brat.

I swear I've read something similiar to this garbage there before

>>>/normie/

You literally can't prove to me my parents aren't obligated to take care of me as a result of not choosing to be born.

Sounds like you should fucking move out, get a job and make something of your life, you freeloading cunt

...out
OUT.

Fuck, Veeky Forums, we need a rolling /whine/ thread like qtddot and fraud. If you have a problem and some thoughts on how to improve that could be fitness, but you're just here to bitch for upvotes.
Jesus. My fuckin' jimmies.

Nope, not going down this rabbit hole again.

Take your b8 and shove it up your vagina

You have no answer.

>5th time in a month

I love the autistic recording/spreadsheets this implies

You're an individual user, you can decide for yourself what you want to do. You can choose to be a pathetic sadcunt who thinks his parents should take care of him, or you can choose to take control of your life. It's all up to you.

>>TFW never even get me anything from McDonalds these days either(not even a fucking mcdouble)

You should be fucking thankful for this. As someone that loves food but is on a diet, there is nothing harder than too reject unhealthy food when I have the chance to get it for free.

>You literally can't prove to me my parents aren't obligated to take care of me as a result of not choosing to be born.
They offered you a chance to live a life.
You decided not to.
You owe it to them to kill yourself.

There's a lot of these "REEE I'm in my 20s and my parents are making me get a job or not getting me what I want while I live in their house" threads on Veeky Forums and everyone rages in the responses

I'm starting to think it's all just bait
it's like a longer version of the good boy points and tendies memes meant to bait Veeky Forums

>Going to dinner with your parents
Look if i wanted to disappoint two people at once I'd have a threesome.

You're an adult you faggot. I've been paying rent since I was 18.