Worst Crypto Userbases?

>LINK
>ARK
>XLM
>WTC
>MIOTA

All deluded annoying faggots. Every last one of you. I sleep tight knowing all of these coins will fail.

Stay poor.

so those are the coins you're looking into buying, huh???

So you hate holders of Veeky Forums meme coins

nice just bought every one of those

besides ark obviously lmao

I hold LINK. Slightly bullish on WTC. But I stand by what I said; you're all humungous faggots the way you talk about these cryptos/the tech that they're built on

LINK 10 EOY LOOOOOOOL 4HEad

XLM, LINK and WTC should be pretty solid looking forward

ARK i'm not sure about, they are confusing to me

IOTA is a scam

Pretty much this. Not by what you hold, it's just the way you smug retards act

Why WTC tho? It's not on this board 24/7

>iota is a scam

I don't know how anybody can read sostenbos daily cryfest and have any confidence in that technology at all. In a year or two when it's long since imploded, people will look at all the red flags and wonder why anybody gave him money at all

The fact that I want to hold some without becoming a deluded fucking walty pisses me off

DIONS BRO

YEAH BUT HAVE YOU HEARD OF DIONS

LITERALLY GONNA BE BIGGER THAN BTC BRO

AY MAN ITS COMING OUT NEXT WEEK YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BUY

HOW COULD I FORGEEEETTTTTT

GET THIS SHIT OUT OF.... my

FAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How can XLM have an annoying userbase when it's only been a meme for like 2 weeks?

Clearly you are the newest of fags.

You don't even live in space, bro.

Too cramped

Not comfy/10

Are you retarded? It's one of the older cryptos of the pack. Legit kill yourself you're not even a whole coiner (BTC) lmao

Time to load up was in September. You already missed it.

Exactly. So now I'm just going to bully you fucking wimps until the chinkcoin eventually dies. Sorry, NOT letting that one gain any traction. No company is gonna outsource their RFID/logistics supply chain to a chinkcoin on my watch

Wait until WTC tanks and then load up. Itll be pleasurable buying bags from a moron who kept going "$20 end of month"

have you gotten rich enough from this shit yet to live indefinitely in your spacemobile?

It's only been shilled since the IBM news. It was a 200 sat shitcoin for months before that, that was getting airdropped out and people still didn't give a fuck about it.

MIOTA is barely talked around here

Link is by far the worst.

>200 sat shitcoin
M A R K E T C A P you fucking idiot

the hype wore off. its over 100x from ico prices right now, but the whole network goes down when the developers need to fix their servers.

incredibly overpriced for a coin that in it's current state isn't decentralized or proven to be able to withstand even the smallest of attacks.

I'm talking about userbases, What does marketcap have to do with it?

>BNT
Bancucks are by far the worst of the whole board.

ALLAHU AKBAR
WE WILL FIND AND BEHEAD YOU
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

At least IOTA is actually trying to implement a new protocol that solves current crypto problems.

Enjoy your eth token based shitcoins that try to deal in weird niche market areas. That is the basis for a strong currency ammiright lol.

IOTA is still in its beta stage and it gets totally shit on any time service is interrupted for one second. I wonder what the FUDers will be saying when its in cars.

Post more pictures. That shit looks comfy for road trips

>ARK i'm not sure about, they are confusing to me

How so? Best project out there imo

How much Ark do you have?

i masturbate to her "going to the gym with a buttplug" photoset at least once a month

Who is she ? Reminds me of angie varona

give me one sec to find her photoset online. i'm on my work computer so i don't have it with me.

Pissing myself.

google "redditor going to gym with buttplug" and it should be the first result

Say what you will about Link but the memes are fantastic.

doesn't look like the girl in the OP

I have now discovered /r/buttplug

time for a fap session

The worst crypto userbases are the ones that ask fucking stupid questions like these.

DNT by far, ETP as well

VTC