Is she trying to become a horse?

What is her problem? Her ass is growing bigger and bigger.

It looks terrible, Body dysmorphic disorder at its finest. Sad.

I'd tap that.

> finding a calf attractive in the first place

Would love to see what 2012 looked like

you cunts are fuckin gay brittany is a literal goddess

i non ironically blame black people for this.
but most of all i blame the young white people who started this cause it was cool for black people to do. i hope they get ass cancer

She likes black guys. Deal with it.

Comments are mostly from interested black guys.

I don't know. I kinda like the idea of a girl wantingt o look more and more like a farm animal. Is this a fetish?

You're all fags 2015 isn't big enough

accept it user. Centaur girls are the future

>faggot detected

She DM'ed me once after I tried to red pill her on all the positive correlations high IQ has with life metrics. More fit, taller, more attractive, richer, live longer, etc and those differences between the races despite me being black

She's a conformist sheep but I heard she's living in the Bronx. I grew up there she going to get a hard lesson on multiculturalism soon.

People in the Bronx are a different breed. I swear we have the highest concentration of borderline dysfunctional people on the planet. I knew a guy who was caught jacking into cars and the judge gave him the option of either hard jail time or he goes upstate to a military style super boot camp for young men (early 20s) but he would have to cut his dreads.

Despite telling him multiple times that in they would cut his hair in regular prison too and to take the program where he wouldnt walk out as a felon. He decided to he wanted keep his hair so bad he decided to not show up to any more court hearings. He was arrested by detectives on his birthday.

The culture is inherently self-destructive

I'd ride that

Is it wrong that I want her to grow even bigger. I think shes sexy af.

no, I think the same

Her boyfriend is white and has a bigger ass than she does

I would fuck that horse

Imagine what she could look like in a few years. Do you think shes on gear?

Shut up faggot

yes and we have a board for that

BRETHREN...

I think shes just leaving humanity behind. Whats wrong with that?

>Thorswitness (latsbrah in disguise) eternally btfo

This is how to spot POL/ posters IRL

she's cute but her skinny white people lips make me want to hit her.

Is this the dumb bitch that put the anti racism post up and had to shutdown her comment section because of all the thirsty niggers?

Either ur gay or a dicklet because I'd smash that ass nothing wrong with a big booty

Theres better female horses on instagram. They actually are pretty open about their horse legs obsession.

thicc

th-thicc

pls link some for research purposes

literal 9.98743253/10 in these pics

I'd grab her by that ponytail and ride her like a horse.