Not getting morning wood

i think ive never even had morning wood in my entire life is it a sign of low test?

I don't know mane, I sometimes get 2 wetdreams in the same night even though I have fapped one day ago, but am absolutely sure that I'm low test.

how often do you piss your bed?
do you pee before bed every night?

Not OP but I do pee before bed and I have the same "problem"

I always used to have it, got into my late 20s and it went away until I started taking zma now I wake up with a diamond cutter daily

well that's the reason then. morning wood is just a mechanism to stop yourself from pissing the bed. if you pee before bed then you wouldn't get morning wood.

i always thought its associated with testosterone levels

Veeky Forums always things everything is associated with test levels.

This is 100% not true.

it's not 100% not true you fucking faggot there are theories.

because it is

Why girls don't piss themself in the morning then?

this is true

alan thrall says it is

Really? I wake up about every hour between 4-7am hard as fuck

Start subconsciously jacking it for 2 minutes then wonder what the fuck I'm doing at 4am and go back to sleep

Not getting morning wood can be a sign of heart issues. Go get checked just to be sure.

Living a dream

never got a morning wood either. dont have a problem with maintaining erection as well

An erection results from muscles normally holding the blood flow back becoming relaxed.

Get better sleep.

>checkmate atheists

I only get morning wood when I need to pee. I don't even associate it with anything sexual anymore, it's just a sign i need to go to the bathroom. Also I don't like sex/masturbation with morning wood because it sucks with a full bladder.

Only notice it when I wake up after my alarm goes off. If I sleep in and wake up naturally I don't really have it

are you a retard? a lot of things are associated with the predominate sex hormone in men if you are a man.

Yes this. OP could also have poor circulation or sleep apnea. Morning wood is not a sexual issue but a blood flow issue.

>wake up
>morning wood
>too lazy to piss so roll over
>lay there for a bit
>wife stirs
>she rolls over toward me
>oh boy oh boy
>she spoons me
>feel her start to rub herself
>she starts caressing my chest gently
>erection exploding through pants
>she slowly works down toward my stomach
>start breathing hard, getting chills of excitement
>boner so hard it is pushing my boxers open
>her hand reaches my pubes
>can feel precum already oozing out
>she wraps her forefinger and thumb around the bass of my dick
>god please just grab it
>she curls her fingers around my hard cock and squeezes
>oh Jesus I'm so horny
>WAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>baby cries through monitor
>she sighs, let's go
>no no no
>she goes to get babby
>try to jack off but can't finish, end up pissing and getting blue balls

such is life

not gonna lie, my dick twitched

i never get blue balls

got for you buddy, keep it up!

>be me, 30 years
>never morning wood
>doing nofap
>waking up with morning STEEL every day
>feels good mane

>drink alcohol while of NF
>no boner in the morning

This made me realize how alcohol affects your Test. I also noticed that when I had a gf and slept next to her I woke up with morning wood every time, while I normally only get it after a few days of nofap. As if my body would know that there is pussy around.