Is there anything more retarded than squatting?

Is there anything more retarded than squatting?

pendlay rows

yea, making this thread

Is there anything more autistic than having a gym membership and not squatting atleast 2x a week?

not squatting :^)

Yes

Deadlifts for back size
OHP for big shoulders

>mfw people actually do deadlifts for upper back size

What is better movement for shoulders?
>Inb4 faggot lateral rises

THE A R N O L D PRESS

OHP
Plate raises
lateral raises
front raises
Klokov press
Incline bench press

> doing deadlifts for upper back
jesus christ

This

doing cardio

Snatch grip deadlifts work upper back actually pretty good

Klokov press is so fucking hard I swear to god

I'd think a one arm db ohp with the bar path to be back a little, neutral grip, would be superior for recruiting more of the lateral delt than barbell ohp for reasons similar to why btn press shits on ohp for lateral delt recruitment

dunno why you dislike lateral raises tho. they're ideal for lateral delt development. the lower weight is a misnomer. long lever arm = more weight. for example a 20 lb lateral raise with a three foot long lever arm would equal 60 lbs of torque. 60 lbs per arm on a move that directly targets the lateral delt unlike ohp is nothing to scoff at.

i have no idea why the avg lifter would even bother with ohp. it's only good for anterior delts but those get overused as it is. i'd rather bench more or anything else really.

Yeah, your skelly manlet legs boi

>asks about shoulders
>repeats OHP, which was posted as against shoulders

You idiot

^^

Quarter squatting less than 3pl8

this

you.

Yeah, deadlifting. Gives you the same hilarious, ridiculous looking proportions as squats and also carries the risk of paralyzing you. Why the fuck anyone bothers with those is beyond me lmfao.

Screaming "HEYYYYYY" after each heavy rep

>Why the fuck anyone bothers
mostly so we don't get paralyzed from squatting.

Thanks op, im going to make a shirt with this on it

>t. human t-rex

sounds pretty fun with bros at the gym m8

never in public though

>Klokov press
That's just a snatch grip press, while in a full squat, which is very fucking specific to the last part of the snatch when you stand up with the weight above your head and it's useless to a recreational lifter. You're gonna move bigger weights with a standing snatch grip press.

Precisely. Its just a random guy in my gym, alone.

>Did my first ever heavy 10 rep paused squat set
>Autistic gurgle breathing after the 5th rep
None of the curlbros looked at me funny though.

squat is just a close grip drop snatch plus recovery with the bar keeping contact with your upper back for the whole duration of the rep. You're gonna develop more overhead stability with snatch balances.

Lateral landmines > lateral raises

Not squatting.

Cardio

225 isn't heavy user.

> Deadlifts
especially Sumo Deadlifts

>mfw I step on a landmine at the gym