Powerlift 3

Redpill me on this.
Yuropoor here, can't go higher in price, do I stick to my shitty runners?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/d/Shoes/Do-Win-weightlifting-Gong-Power-White-Black/B009M2HZNM
pullum-sports.co.uk/clothing-and-footwear/do-win-2010-weightlifting-shoes.html
moremile.co.uk/mens/footwear/training-lifting/more-mile-more-lift-2-weight-lifting-cross-fit-shoes-black-mm2575.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't buy anything less than pp2 so keep saving

I paid $70 USA for these sneaks about 4 years ago. They work just fine.

I use them only for front squats, OHP, kettle bell squats.

I back squat in flat sole Adidas tennis sneaks.

>they might be discontinued, however.
>Nike Impax Atlas

OP here, also forgot to ask, where can I buy online in EU for a fair price without (obviously) getting scammed?

Try getting the older pl2. It is the same shoe with different Design.
There are often sales with up to 25% off in the official store.
Or use online price compersions

Buy the Adidas Drehkraft from Amazon. It's the same as PP2 but with Boa-lacing and it's a bit cheaper,

Just get leistungs you pleb

This.
Power Perfect 2s are by far the best weightlifting shoe you can buy for a normal amount of money. Their built quality is much better than that of the Powerlift series.

This got mine for 80€

Look for an Adidas clearance store, they are selling the Adipowers for 90USD

do-win gong-lu 2s are probably the best value oly shoes in europe/uk

amazon.co.uk/d/Shoes/Do-Win-weightlifting-Gong-Power-White-Black/B009M2HZNM

pullum-sports.co.uk/clothing-and-footwear/do-win-2010-weightlifting-shoes.html

not as aesthetic as adidas or nikes tho

In Europe they are still something like 150€.

>wearing shoes to lift
Top kek

Waste of money.

If there are any weightlifting or powerlifting sports shops in your country you can maybe find chinese shoes, which are usually much cheaper than brand name stuff and usually better too (albeit slightly heavier)

>want to get lifting shoes
>don't want to have to have multiple pairs of shoes just to do different lifts

isn't there just an all-around lifting shoe that will work for all the lifts

you can do all lifts in wl shoes. if that doesn't work out for you just go barefoot for deadlift

> 2017

Not lifting in traditional dutch clogs

Plebs.

I buy sneakers from eBay all the time, just stick to reputable stores and you'll find discontinued models from 2-3 years ago at a heavy discounts.

i got em and never liked squats more

Buy them on the official website of the company. Wait for sales.

I got powerlift 2 for grills after hearing all this praises for the shoes, they are so wide and uncomfortable, run big, pendlay barbell much better tight fit for the price.

that's the brand do win, pendlay
they fit true to size, maybe slightly on tighter side which i like

converse or dcs if your are poor faggot, like £50 max

Sales when?

Anyone tried the inov8 lifting shoes? They seem lighter, I think they're intended for crossfit and shit where you mix workouts.

how about these?
moremile.co.uk/mens/footwear/training-lifting/more-mile-more-lift-2-weight-lifting-cross-fit-shoes-black-mm2575.html

Look for the red-black model. Seen those for about 100.

Where?

Got a pair of these and a pair of Adidas Vengeance running shoes for $150 yesterday on the official adidas site. The vengeance shoes aren't a great color but were on sale and I needed decent running shoes. We'll see how the powerlifts feel once they get here.

Also, if you sign up for the newsletter on adidas's site right now you get 15% off your next order, which will knock about 10 bucks off the powerlifts.

I'm a DYEL and I got powerlifts and it pretty much added 10kg to my squat PR, not to mention they look p cool. I love them but obviously I don't know how they compare to other Oly shoes but they are way better than running shoes.

Powerlifts are shit though and sole compress after you squat over 120kg. You can even press the sole with your thumbs and it compress.

B-b-but muh Rippetoe!

You can get Adidas powerperfect 2 or some chinese shoes

This

Powerperfect 2 almost same prize and much better shoes.

>Powerlifts are shit though and sole compress after you squat over 120kg
I think even before that, you have to account for body weight. Read somewhere it compresses at like 180kg total so that's like a 100kg squat for most regular guys.

running shoes have compressible soles. DO NOT LIFT WITH COMPORESSIBLE SOLES

My Sperry have a thin hard sole. Should I lift in them