Wagecucks of Veeky Forums, how do you find time/motive/energy to lift?

Wagecucks of Veeky Forums, how do you find time/motive/energy to lift?

years of training, missed opportunities, injuries and drug abuse... for what... to look like an overgrown midget?

fuck this

Sickening suit m'lord.

It's not easy desu
Usually I go on the weekend or like twice a week
Extensive use of pre workout and looking at hot women helps

I do it anyway.

It never gets easier. If you won't do it now you won't do it later when life has more complications and responsibilities.

Just quit and save us the trouble of having to read your whining.

Are we going to ruby ?

its HArD DUDE somties i just feel like i want to kys myself

Quit my job. Now I just read books and workout all day.
Haven't gotten laid in 3 months though. Money sure is a funny thing.

i do it because i work in retail and im surrounded by fat co-workers, fat customers and fat managers who are both lazy and disgusting.

My shitty retail job makes me want to lift more because everything there pisses me off.

it melon dollar former ronnie

I have a good job where I can arrive at 8am and leave at 4pm pretty much on the dot every day. I run 5k before work and then workout after. I still have time to cook a real dinner and then do something for a few hours before bed (women, reading, vidya w/e). What else would I do, more vidya?

When I was at university I just stayed up late, drank, ate, studied. Never made time for exercise. I felt awful and I never want to feel that way again. Its more than physical. If I don't run a few miles in the morning my head isn't right all day.

Get off work at 4:30. Get home around 5:30. Make it to the gym by 6. Finish my workout around 7:30. Get home by 8. After dinner and shower, in bed by 10.

Usually do that twice during the week then go early in the morning on Sat. and Sun.

I work 8-17, with about a half hour of distance between my job and home. I get home, decide what to cook, make dinner, workout, and get done by 20-21 depending on how fast I got done with the food. In bed by 23-00, which isn't optimal but entirely my fault.

Would save a shitton of time if I did more meal prep, but it works out pretty OK.

tl;dr: just fucking doing it

I work 10am-7pm. I wake up at 6, am in the gym by 6:45-7, do my weightlifting first then cardio, am home by 8:30-9, eat, shower, then work. Afterwards I'll prep meals if I have to, hit a meeting (am addictfag), or just chill and stroke my meat. In bed asleep by 10pm. Repeat.

Work 8-4, have no life outside of work and gym. Kinda like it this way desu

I work in a bank and there's a huge Nuffield Health in the building with every piece of equipment I need.

Haven't lifted in 2 weeks tbqh

Ex infantry so i enjoy getting up at 4am to do my workout before i go to work.

I work at a Jack in the Box and there's this qt that I been working with for awhile. We just recently started"talking" so that's a bit of a motivation but now I lift because shit, you just feel badass after a workout.
Plus all the other guys there are fatasses and stuff their faces all day with that fried shit.
My pre-workout is anger from dealing with dumbasses all though. My schedule is pretty irregular but I go Monday-Friday while taking Wednesday off because I have a night shift Tuesdays and on weekends.
It's not easy but eventually it turns into a habit and you'll find yourself going every time on your schedule. It eventually becomes part of your day. I also take my own lunch since that food makes me sick to my stomach but there are few days where I'll chomp on a spicy chicken

Just go every mwf or whatever set of workout days until it becomes habit. It's only a month or so until your brain just accepts it as part of your routine and it's just another part of your day.

>i work in retail
I'm glad i was able to quit. Fucking hell. One more year of that shit i would've turned into a soulless husk.

I lift during lunch which only ends up being like 30 minutes of gym each day, so I go 5 days a week. It's slow progress, but all my lifts are at a nice intermediate level and it keeps the stress of my desk job manageable.