JUST

req'd
link'd
swap'd
soon to be pulse'd and wan'd

getting JUST'd every day, it doesnt get easier

I got reqd and linkd too
Never give up

Same here, the only coins I'm holding is REQ and LINK. Whats the chance of us being wrecked if we hold until 2018 to 2019.

Same. literally my whole portfolio is just LINK and REQ

Dude cmon, even a retard knows that this always happens. ATH --> drops between 500-700 ---> back to where it was ---> ATH
You can't always be on the profit side unless you programmed a perfect trading not and posses a fat stack of tokens of all kinds.
Plan things a bit before they happen, at this point is almost predictable. Plan around the bitcoin.
If you can do that you will make it. Don't pay attention to gay lines on graphs and crazy theories, that's all bullshit and will make you waste a lot of time.

Wow, I'm not alone in getting MEGA JUST'D
I'm mining Vertcoin in hopes I can earn some of what I lost from my ATH back

my whole portfolio is also LINK and REQ lol... been really stressed the passed few days. I hope we all make it one day. Dubs and we rich

Dude why do you that to yourself.
On link try to cut losses and rebuy once it breaks the 0.27c limit that has been blocking it since forever.
On request, you probably did good assuming you bought outside of the ico. If so, just hold. One week is nothing. Just laugh at biz mocking at reqholders but don't fucking sell. WAIT. It's too early yet.

I want to believe you OP but these are words of a man who hasn’t lost it all... yet.

I mean I understand getting JUSTed by Bitcoin forks since I got wrecked in July as well followed by a massive bullrun. But I don't see LINK and REQ staying in this marketcap or going lower by 2018 to 2019 given their fundamentals and backing compared to other cryptos with higher marketcaps.

Or maybe I'm just delusional. I might actually off myself if this shit bankrupts me even if I hold for more than a year.

rip. prev user who also holds both got dubs though. gonna hold this till eoy 2018, if shit doesn't change then i'm just fucking dropping these bags. if it actually becomes useful i aint gonna sell. all in all still optimistic

REQ & LINK recently bottomed. Big announcements otw.

Degenerate gambler spotted. Go bet on sports where you're not a standard deviation of IQ below everyone else

I staggered into LINK, so I have some at $.20, $.25-$.30 and some at $.40
I bought REQ in the dip:
>Buy 1786.428 0.000145092

LINK and REQ have only been out this month so its safe to ignore the price fluctuation this early. But can you honestly see these coins going lower or staying in this marketcap given 6 months to 2 years?

i told you cunts to buy stratis. you didn't and it hit 90k

Risk it for the biscuit

Crypto isnt based on fundamentals
Bitcoin costs a fuckton to move, takes hours, and is forked and centralized.
Ethereum, Litecoin and even fucking DGB have almost instant, less than a cent transactions and all tank.
Shitty ETH/BTC forks go 1000x overnight, good coins with actual teams like OMG, ARK, etc tank

Buy the rumors sell the news is how to win in this market.
Hype is what makes money, sadly

But what the fuck is Stratis? Look at its marketcap and its function. Its just another smart contract platform that no one is using lmao.

LISK is even worse.

This. I've lost so much money focusing on "fundamentals". I could be retired by now if I just follow'd memes

stratis is the bitcoin of ICOs

im about to get omise'd

only if you sell
i cant believe these coins that actually fucking have devs and do something all tank

REQ is a big question mark for me, too new. LINK, yes, if no news gets delivered in 6 months it will definitely go lower. Sad thing is I actually believe in that possibility. Anyway, I'm not too stressed with the price fluctuations because these are definitely longterm holds. But yes if EOY2018 jackshit happens I'm gonna off myself

not gonna sell, just shaky hands thats all

>Bitcoin Red is a part of the great family of BitColors, each own having its own characteristics. Choose wisely !
>The goal is to create different Bitcoins of different colors, each one representing feelings or characteristics. For example, red is the color of passion and leadership but also of anger. Trade Bitcoin Red when you feel this way or just if you feel red !

>Ethereum Gold
>Litecoin Blue

As I said, you did good with REQ. It can't go lower than that and the whales left the building.
Just don't let the REQ biz meme threads get into your head and you'll be fine. Just wait.