How did they do it?

how did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bATCZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chariots and they had bigger cocks than all their neighbors.

cause “Indo-European” is a broad as fuck term to use

they killed millions

>Around 4200–4100 BCE a climate change occurred, manifesting in colder winters in Europe.[63] Steppe herders, archaic Proto-Indo-European speakers, spread into the lower Danube valley about 4200–4000 BCE, either causing or taking advantage of the collapse of Old Europe.[4]

>The Yamna horizon was an adaptation to a climate change which occurred between 3500 and 3000 BCE, in which the steppes became drier and cooler. Herds needed to be moved frequently to feed them sufficiently, and the use of wagons and horse-back riding made this possible, leading to "a new, more mobile form of pastoralism".[64]

>In the second millennium BCE widespread aridization lead to water shortages and ecological changes in both the Eurasian steppes and south Asia.[web 13][65] At the steppes, humidization lead a change of vegetation, triggering "higher mobility and transition to the nomadic cattle breeding".[65][note 9][note 10] Water shortage also had a strong impact in south Asia, "causing the collapse of sedentary urban cultures in south central Asia, Afghanistan, Iran, and India, and triggering large-scale migrations".[web 13]

I was under the impression the Indo-European migrations were mostly peaceful, have I been rused?

>not recognizing that shitposter
Well you're not wrong anyway.

Big Aryan Cock

idk user, you're implying Indo-European culture was so unbelievably awesome the people they met just abandoned their own culture voluntarily. That reeks of supremacist ideology to me, doesn't add up besides.

I'm more inclined to think it was forced on them to some degree instead.

It’s about time Hungary and Estonia got INDO-EUROPEAN’D

they're already Indo-Evralic

chariots .

more like Big Aryan Boypussy

discord.gg/bATCZH

>BAC in BAB

probably a deal of some sort
>hey speak my language and join my gang, I'll give you food and teach you a better way to live so you won't starve to death
>alright

South Africa should have been dark green, they have Afrikaans

It's 3000 bc???

but R1a1a, contribution to the elite polygyny must have been part of the deal