So i just found out from my dermatologist that after 5 years of shaving that my shaving razor is actually "disposable...

So i just found out from my dermatologist that after 5 years of shaving that my shaving razor is actually "disposable." My face is all messed up and my derm says the damage is permanent. So my question is do you think I have a case in a lawsuit? I'm black btw if that helps.

thanks for the ab workout

>fitness
lol, alright my nig you have two options here.
a) Start using straight razors. Good for black facial hair.
b) Grow out a 5 o clock shadow and keep it buzzed low with an electric razor.
Also use facial cleanser and exfoliator once or twice a day, i used to have shitty razor bumps and all types of mess going on with my face, now my skin looks A1.

please, for the love of god, let this be a bait thread

>do you think I have a case in a lawsuit?
ayy lmao

>So i just found out from my dermatologist that after 5 years of shaving that my shaving razor is actually "disposable."
>I'm black btw if that helps.
99% sure this is bait, chuckling anyway

This is the best thing I've seen in years

what do you mean fucked up?

Permanent skin damage from shaving? How?

Mm

>So my question is do you think I have a case in a lawsuit?
No. If it's a disposable razor, it is intended to be used only ONE TIME, according to the manufacturer and any doctor. In practice, you can probably use it a few times, but by saying you can only use it once, the company protects itself from any lawsuit. So no, you don't have a case.
On that note, razors with a removable blade have a blue (or some other color) strip right above the blade, like in your photo. After using the blade, the strip wears off. When the strip is completely white, you are supposed to remove it and buy a new blade.

Oh shit I've been using disposable razors for over a decade and I had no idea. I only replaced the blades when I felt them start to tug on the hairs, but now I see that the strip on my current one is white. Did I fuck my face up?

Pics. Now. Of razor and your face.

b-b-b-but black lives matter

actually it depends on your skin.
Whenever I cleanse / exfoliate every day, my sensitive skin gets really red and blochy. For me, splashing water on my face twice a day is good enough.

I'm a derm, post pics so I can have a look.

God damn didn't your dad teach you how to shave????

Ahahaha, it's funny because OP is black!

Someone recommend me a good facial cleanser please.

Gotta get some pics up for me

L O L
O
L

I'm not OP I just want a good OTC cleanser.

Don't have pics, but it looks like this.

You got ECZEMA

Stupid nigger

imagine how many white women he has at his disposal

All of them

how can anyone even compete?

Amateur

lotus had the best shaving advice (see below

Razor burns are inflammation.

Use an anti-inflammatory (Polysporin) after shaving...

The best treatment for razor burns is keeping the hair above the skin and not pulling the hair out of the follicle with a multi-blade razor.

Use cheap disposable single blade razors (BIC) for a maximum of 3 (three) shaves then dispose of them, this ensures the razor is clean and sharp.

Find a shaving cream or foam with aloe, this will create a barrier between the razor and your skin, especially helpful if you have sensitive skin.

After you shave, exfoliate your face with a good facial scrub (St Ives is affordable and available pretty much anywhere in North America).

Once you have exfoliated then moisturize your face, preferably with lots of Vitamin E. Shea butter is amazing.

Shave with cold water, which will close the pore, decreasing the chances of inflammation. Shaving with hot water keeps the pore open and increases the chance of the hair being removed from the follicle.

The deeper reason as to why black or ethnic men getting a lot of ingrown hairs and irritation from shaving is the physiology of hair follicles.

People with straight hair have a round shaped hair follicle which allows the hairs to shoot directly through the skin with very low chances of being caught in the dermis.

People with curled hair tend to have oval hair follicles which is angled under the dermis, increasing the chances of the hair growing into the skin causing irritation and ingrown hairs.

Learning how to shave to accommodate the type of hair follicles which are dominant individually is the key to reducing inflammation long term.

Removing dead skin from the face also helps reduce ingrown hairs.

>Single blade disposables (three shaves max)
>Dispose
>Exfoliate
>Polysporin inflamed areas before bed.

The key is never letting the hair going under the skin in the first place, which means less close of a shave and shaving more often.

>I'm an illiterate retard
>do I have grounds for litigation?

Burgers everyone.

Thank god im not black.
Used to be in the military and shaved every single day against the grain and had absolutely no problems what so ever.
Nigs just got no shave chits.

My sides have DOMS now bro

Only black people would be this stupid

fpbp

I know it's you

>after 5 years of shaving that my shaving razor is actually "disposable."

This has to be bait
How did it even stay sharp for 5 years?

you have not meet an american yet

There are "men" that actually do this

I used the same blade for over a year,
it pulls but it does remove the hairs so i didnt really care

UPDATE: Talking to my Jewish lawyer today and he said over the phone that I may have a case since I thought "Made in America" meant quality and I that I assumed it would last forever. Wish me luck I may never have to work again.

Let's be realistic, you probably would have never worked anyways.

Of course it is

>ooga booga I'm a dumb nigger
>lol look at me

After a year it wouldn't cut butter forget 5

So checklist, db black craterface black guy with a Jew lawyer who wants to not work

Pol plz

Kek mein gott

Insecure white people: The thread

>again
i thought you said you were black

>dumbass uses disposable razor for years
>fucks up his face
>people make fun of him for being retarded
>durr insecure whiteys
Stfu moron

By shaving with a rake

Dumb nigger your fault lmao