Stretch marks

Anyone else have stretch marks from lifting?

Just noticed I have some between my rear delts and triceps.
Never been fat so I can only assume it's from building muscle on my shoulders and arms.

How am I supposed to be aesthetic with stretch marks?
How do I prevent more as I get bigger?

>mine aren't as dark as pic related, very close to sling color but still a little noticeable

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bio-Oil-Liquid-Purcellin-Oil-4-2/dp/B004AI97MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>close to *skin color

Bump

How is your skin health? Could just be your genes.

How would you describe healthy skin?

I breakout on my face, chest, and back when my diet is shit.
My skins very pale, if that means anything?

start using oil or some moisturizer

It just means you're gaining size too quick desu, I got some on my upper pec when I started doing more powerlifting-centric exercises. Has nothing to do with your diet. Use cocoa-butter and make sure to use sunblock when it's exposed to the sun.

really don't think it has anything to do with how healthy your skin is. I bulked from ~115lbs to ~175lbs in about 2 years and I took really good care of my skin (still try to), went through i dunno how many bottles of cocoa butter, drank water, vitamin e, etc. Made it to that weight with no stretch marks.

have really deep red marks now in same spot as OP pic, happened in the last year or so going up to 185lbs. Admittedly my arms and chest grew but obviously no where near what they had when I was bulking.

Honestly they're not that bad, Ive grown to kind of like them

Those are quite bad, but at least you know your making solid gains

Did you ever get any from just growing? I did

Have them in the same place as you, but not as severe

they go away or at least get very light and unnoticeable with time, don't worry

i have exactly those strech marks user, are you by any chance doing your flies very low ?

Sameboat OP, overtime they become darker

Pic isn't me, just some pic from google.
Mine are horizontal on the back side of my arm near my armpit.
Did get some on my inner thighs and started to see very small ones on my hips.
Again, pic isn't me if you're saying pic looks like yours.
However I do go pretty low on flies but haven't gotten any there. My chest hasn't grown as fast as other parts so that might be why.

shoulder and pec stretchmarks aren't that bad, it looks good
quad and back stretch marks suck
i've had stretch marks on my back since i was 16, people use to think my parents whipped me every time i was shirtless

use vitamin c, not vitamin e, also use silicone on it to help them fade. Have you tried derma rolling them?

Same here. They've faded, but if I stretch they become visible. No one notices/cares though

I've been trying to use BioOil for mine. I've been pretty shitty about using it consistently, and have a little improvement.

amazon.com/Bio-Oil-Liquid-Purcellin-Oil-4-2/dp/B004AI97MA

Darker? More like lighter. Regardless its a nice sign of body progression.

I have them all up the inside of my legs and a little on the hips thanks to squats, but they're not as bad as the pic in the OP.

Be proud of your stripes, even zyzz had them

lol wtf am i looking at here just a fucking mass or flesh?

oh nvm i thought your whole body was your arm

Yeah I got injured and lost a fuckton of mass. Only just entering dyel mode again :(

Seriously have been laughing at this for about 3 minutes straight. Holy fuck. How stoned are you?

DostThouEvenHoist?

not saying youre small m'dogg just the angle fucking screwed me up

lmao not at all i didnt see his head

Saw it the same way user