I just injected into my quad for the first time ever

I just injected into my quad for the first time ever.
It didn't hurt or bleed as bad as I expected.

AMA

where u bought it?

Had a doctor write a script and got it filled at the hospital. It's easy to do when you live in Asia.

I recently got a script too OP for 100mg per week of test for my TRT. Im interested what is the best way to use this for maximum gains. Should I just take it as intended or hold back and blast it? Any advice would be appreciated.

100mg is just replacement levels. You won't make gains any faster than a normal dude.
If you up the dose, your doctor will know you are juicing with it.
You can either tell him the truth and hope he doesn't mind, find an outside source for more, or just take the normal level and make gains slowly.
Your choice really

thanks. Are there any protips to get the best bang for my buck? Im a milfag so its free but the docs wont be to keen to juicing. I was hoping I hit the jackpot but apparently not even close.

You can now just buy other gear to take along with your trt. Try some dryer compounds so you dont have worry about estrogen sides. Masteron, dyhydroboldenone, equipoise, orals of all sorts

share stats, goals and dosage

6'2"
100kg
~14% bf
Current cycle
500mg test cyp/w
shot twice
40mg anavar daily
.5 Arimidex eod
500mcg/ frag-hgh daily

Goals: get leaned out and below 10%bf
I'm pretty jacked already and my abs are showing, but they aren't defined and I'm carrying small love handles.

Just use it and tell the doc that the bottle fell off your desk so you need a replacement. Give him the ol' wink wink nod nod and he might just hook you up.

cheers. sadly I have absolutely no hookups to that stuff. Is ordering online safe if I can find a non-sketchy place? Any particular countries to seek?

Sounds like you're a big guy. How old are you? What do you want out of life?

@100mg / week of pharma grade testosterone after 8 weeks testosterone levels will likely be above 500 the entire week with peaks of 1,000+ on injection day.

Add in the circadian rhythm of the body is no longer in play the over all net effect of even 100mg will surpass most of the adult population.

Anyways that my opinion, but I am sure the experts on here will disagree.

Why not just keep getting it as long as you can and stockpile it now and start your cycle later, when you have enough to up the doses.

He wants short term goals that are meaningless in the grand scheme of things and does not consider the very real long term effects of his actions.

I'm sure FBI agents are scrambling right now to track down some retard using steroids

>using TRT
>not raising it naturally

Have fun needing that shit the rest of your life, because if you quit using it your test will go through the fucking floor.

A tether. Want to go on a long trip? Better have roids, get sick, better still take roids, dick problems, still take 'em. Short on cash, can't skimp on roids.

Pathetic.

I have a legal prescription in a foreign country. I doubt your oppressive government gives a fuck about me.
You just mad because you will always be a manlet.
What, are you fucking trying to date me?

>You just mad because you will always be a manlet.
> #
>What, are you fucking trying to date me?
Ignorance is bliss, friend.

I'd be jealous, but awareness and depth of experience mean my life will always be more fulfilling than yours.

Stay stupid, friend.

How is he gonna make gains short term he's gonna have natty t levels off 100mg test a week you fucking retard. What cause it's Steroids? You want OP to lift at low T? You fucking piece of shit.

So, you are old and experienced?
You are some fucking manlet on Veeky Forums. Your advice is worse than meaningless.

Fuck I want to blast but I also want to compete in Judo so I can't :'(

@500 mg a week you are running a cycle. Don't pretend you are doing anything else.

Every legitimate study has 125MG per week as a vaild safe limit per week anything more greatly increases all the risks and the more you take the less net benefit. Feel free to justify as you see fit, but you are a drug abuser.

You might have a legal prescription.

You might be monitored by a doctor.

You might be getting regular bloodwork.

Context is everything as I was commenting on the 500mg a week idiot ( )

Next time you call someone a piece of shit retard learn how to use a forum.

Bro, you have two posters confused. One is perfectly happy doing 500/mg
The other one is trying to see if the 100/mg trt he got from his doctor is good.

Neither of them ever denied it being a drug.

I think you need to learn how these forums work, dumb ass.

No you have two posters confused.

Show me where either one denied that it was a drug.
Show me where OP said he wasn't on a cycle.
What a dumbass!

Trace it back
Finally 500MG guy.

I think you need to go back to bodybuilding.com

the legal prescription reference was to the fbi photo not your gay statement.

And is the gayest question I've ever seen in this forum

Confused again I see. I never said either of them denied it was a drug.

The OP is not on a cycle still a little confused I see as I have not said anything about the OP.

The 500mg has not said if he consider his drug abuse a cycle or not. I called it a cycle.

Your the dumbass you cant follow a simple thread.

Same person, dumbass

>injected into my quad for the first time ever
>It didn't hurt
>just injected
you will be in agony in 24 hours most likely

Your a idiot.
OP asks a question This is a response to the OP Its not that hard.

I am OP, I did not ask Someone asked that to me
Was my response.

How hard is it for you to understand?

The question was asked to OP Look at the reference number. OP didn't ask it.

I apologize.

The first time anybody has ever won an argument on Veeky Forums. I want to screen cap this

If you're test levels are low enough natural remedies will only increase it by 50-100. Total serum not rally much assuming you alrdy sleep and take care of yourself. Fucking retarded normie

I get 250 from my doctor. Get fucked.

I'm on 140 mg a week. Been on for a year and estrogen control has been a nightmare.

I still haven't gotten my AI doses right yet.

I'm taking ASIN and fucking 3.25mgs every three days isn't enough and 6.25 e3d absolutely crashes me.

I'm taking a fucking eighth of a small ass pill two-four times a week. I'm cutting that mother fucker with a razor blade. A EIGHTH of a pill is not enough to control estrogen and it makes me cry during a fucking movie and a QUARTER of a pill is too fucking much and dries my joints out worse than a mummy.

Switch to Clomid. It's pretty mild so you can adjust a lot easier.

Plus, being on test for so long is a horrible idea unless you are a pro. or trying to get there.