Minoxidil (Rogaine) for beard gains

Minoxidil (Rogaine) for beard gains.

Has any one of you done it? I'm a beardlet at 22 so I decided to give it a shot, most things I hear are very promising

Pic related is a supposed before and after of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwzyE_smnOw
youtube.com/watch?v=iVGuv8NYgm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks like he just grew his beard out. What are you supposed to do if you don't even have hair follicles on your face?

Absolutely not. The first would have looked scraggly as fuck if he grew it out. Of course it's possible it just naturally thickened out though

bumping for interest

>if you don't even have hair follicles on your face?
You have them - go over your face with your finger, or look closely in the mirror, there's very fine hair there called vellus hair

Minoxidil helps it go from left to right

i have also considered it. My beard hair is in an incredibly awkward stage at 23 and most men in my family have shit beard genetics.

I just would like consistent stubble over my face rather than an actual beard though.

That's not how it works Bart, Rogan is a testosterone inhibitor, the reason why it helps on the head is because the follicles that die on top it's because extra testosterone which makes these beard flourish.

You want more test in your facial region and follicles to attach it with, Rogan will do the opposite but who I am to tell you such, rub That shit in your face and chest I am sure you'll love your man boobys

Same. I'm 23 and can barely get a wispy mustache. What can i do

Cry like a bitch just like I do, I am 33 and only grow a shit neck beard with scraggly hair in my checks and a hideous mustache.

I am barely starting to grow a goat t that looks like shit too, is a combo of shit genes and unlucky happenings in my life

>consistent stubble
OP here, that's pretty much what I was hoping for as well

Pic related is what my "beard" looks like right now, never sure whether I should shave it off entirely or keep it at a 5 o'clock shadow-ish length

You so dumb. Minoxidil is not a testosterone inhibitor. The hair growth pathway is not fully understood, but is not hormonal.

>goat t

20 and doing it right now, only bad sides are where I'm applying it to areas of skin that have been dry/flaky in the past it makes them really dry and flaky
Facial hair gains are well worth it though, patch areas filling in nicely and connectors are actually starting to grow as well

Maybe you should just wait until you're not fucking 15 anymore.

Don't know how long he had to wait for those hairs in the before pic to come out but it doesn't look too patchy, just thin. A friend of mine that couldn't even grow one like in the before pic used minoxidil and it looks terrible, I don't know how to explain it but it just doesn't look right.

If you try growing it out I would say leave the goatee/mustache and shave the sides

The fuck man... I'm this close to using a product. I dont event want a full fucking beard. Just some shadow - fucking anything.

REEEEEEEE

Just fucking shave; don't try to cheat.

Beards are going to be unfashionable in a few years anyway.

Have been using minoxidil 5% on my face for about 4 or 5 weeks now. I use 1mL in the morning and 1 mL at night (I have missed a few times, but oh well). I'm 22 and had no more than 30 total adult hairs on my face. Now my face is covered in vellus hairs and I would guess I have about tripled or quadrupled the number of adult hairs. My chin is starting to become covered as well as sideburns and mustache. Hoping for it all to connect eventually, but that could take 6 months or a year.

Side note: It has resulted in some hair growth around my bellybutton and on my chest, but this isn't much of an issue for me as I was completely hairless in these areas before.

lmao white people

I would shave it but do whatever you want mang. Just be patient tho

I have loads of photos from my early twenties with shit tier stubble and I look back on it with embarrassment.

Always wondered who the guy in that pic is, anyone have an idea?

I couldnt grow a mustache until 25 until then it was a couple stubble's that made me look like I had a little dirt under my nose. I had like 3 hairs total on my cheeks.

4 years after being able to finally grow a mustache and I can grow a full goatee and my sides are filling in more and more. Some peoples facial hair doesnt bloom until later.

Not until sufficient studies are done on its effects when applied to the face.

Nothing wrong speeding up the process

Day 1:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwzyE_smnOw

Month 12:
youtube.com/watch?v=iVGuv8NYgm8

JOSEPH SMITH THE PROPHET OF THE CHURCH OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

That guys a total loser.

>goat t

whats the chance it gives me limp dick

0% you've probably got it mixed up with finasteride, a dht antagonist hair-loss drug which does nothing for beard growth

If you put this on a baby would it get sick ass beard gains?

welp looks like im buying some after work

I've noticed that when I let my weak ass beard, moustache, and sideburns grow a lil bit it it makes my face look a bit more square but when I shave it all off it appears more rounded. Would should I do brehs? I don't wanna walk around thinking a look cool but actually look like a rapist.

I've been using 5% minoxidil twice daily for the last month and a half and I've gotten pretty good results. No pics sorry, but my mustache was shit before and now it's THICC which was surprising to me due to the time I've been using it. My upper cheeks are getting thicker too, but they're usually gross. My hair grows really thick around the jaw, sideburns, and chin but sucks once you go up. I'm confident within two or three months I'll be able to grow an amazing beard.