What will be in 2018

Holding this bags of waves some time.... When will they rise , they are stuck at 4 dolars forewer...

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/russias-central-securities-depository-waves-building-blockchain-platform-1634653
wavesplatform.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets
wavescommunity.com/
wavesgo.com/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-WAVES
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to believe

Not sure but it's easily undervalued by tech nerds. I think it's a $100 coin and an eth 2.0. Perhaps even better than eth in the long run.

Don't forget to lease it while waiting

I lise them all on waves platform..

What do you gain by leasing? How does it work?

bump

.01 in 6 months or less

Screenshot if necessary

Alot of people are going to be seriously disappointed that they didn't buy LARGE amounts of Waves.

Bitcoin NG - speeds coming next month, on Testnet now.
New version of the Dex that will look like Tidex. before new year.
Smart Contracts 1st quarter of 2008
With the new NG speeds nodes are gonna make real money being a leasing node.

and pic related as of today !!!

ibtimes.co.uk/russias-central-securities-depository-waves-building-blockchain-platform-1634653

The National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's central securities depository, and Waves Platform, have started to develop a blockchain platform to support digital assets. The new platform architecture will securely host and store tokenised and crypto assets, settling transactions and providing identification for owners of cryptocurrency wallets.

deluded wavies will hold bags forever

with no job, no money, and no crypto

I was genuinely interested in this, then i tried to find where to buy it and there are 3 different fucking tokens?
what is this scam shit

You want Waves
wavesplatform.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets

not Waves Community Token. Which is the Token for the Waves Slack and Community members.
wavescommunity.com/

Wavesgo is a token on the Waves platform that is used by one of the Nodes and Wavesgo Explorer.
wavesgo.com/

Why doesn't the Waves price at all respond to positive news?

who exactly is going to use waves? ethereum already owns the smart contract market, the decentralized exchange market, and the token market.

what ico, or token, or contract application is going to bother to launch on a me too platform like waves? the ship has sailed, and the battle for those particular niches has been won already.

Russians.

Russia wants to regulate crypto a la China. Which is why its smart to play into the main geopolitical bets.

West = ETH
China = NEO
Russia = Waves

Buy and HODL for a few years and watch how this all shakes out.

looks like russia is far more interested in ethereum and it's derivatives than waves though.

Gazprombank, The Moscow Exchange, The Country of Kazakhstan, Deloitte, Burgerking, Boris Titov, Partiya Rosta, MobileGo.

you are kidding right
waves is the easiest and cheapest token to make
im not goin to tell you a waves token has any value (nor would i say that about an eth token) but its the busiest shitty DEX platform out there for reasons unknown to me

Plus ETH is worth 80 times more than Waves, so alot of room for growth. Waves would be worth $284 if it was the same marketcap as ETH.

It's worth $3.55 now. I think it can get to $40 in 2018 and still be worth 85% less than ETH,

They're interested in the Ethereum Consortium, and Vitalik has had facetime with some powerful people for sure, but they also seem interested in the idea of their own Russian blockchain, so I suspect Waves will pick up adoption and be boosted under their new regulatory regime that we'll see by summer 2018.

It took Ethereum a while before we were talking crazy money/successful projects being launched from it. All it will take is a few solid projects and some institutional money and Waves is going to be a powerhouse in a few years.

>West = ETH
>China = QTUM
Fixed that for you.

NEO marketcap is propped up by westernerfag speculators. QTUM is what is integrating with asian (not just chinese but also korean) business.

waves is a better head to head platform than eth. the code is better. im not telling you to buy it, im telling you that its a better platform.

qtum is a joke. enjoy your server on mars or whatever bullshit nonsense they are trying to dump on you

>Asian

And that's the key distinction. China doesn't give af about Asian markets... they care about China's market. Crypto is a giant leak in their monetary policy because they dictate the exchange rates for CNY. They're going to want a purely Chinese blockchain that they can have full regulatory control over, not whatever their neighbors are using.

But I agree the broader Asian market is going to rally behind their own blockchain as well and QTUM wins there.

All that and it doesnt moon wtf

Just got on UpBit

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-WAVES

Koreas biggest messenger app made an exchange called upbit