Down from 7 btc

>down from 7 btc
I'm not going to make it.
Remember the little guys like me when you're riding your lambos on the moon.

you'll be fine bro. ODN is only down because some faggot whale dumped it at a loss.

ODN is down because the Slack has rpvoen the devs to be stuttering cokeheads.
>Blackstone

similar situation, had ~5.5BTC down to 2.8 now holding shitcoins

I started with 6 BTC, went up to about 16, took the hodl/ "muh strong dev team, very very solid project" a bit too seriously and now I'm back to 8. Watch me be stubborn and crash my portfolio with no survivors.

Why aren't you staking your ODN?

serves you right for buying coin heavily shilled by Veeky Forums

Rule #1 is to NEVER invest in a coin that's heavily shilled here, if you see >10 threads in one day shilling a coin, DONT EVER BUY IY

ex:
Espers
Chainlink
XTRABYTES
Obsidian
Minereum

>went from 20 to 16 btc

still hurts, cant imagine losing that much. seriosly, put half in btc

are you me lol, i should have cashed out in the summer ffs.

Hold meme lost people a lot of money unless you started at the beginning of the year or before.

We are never going to see x100 in a 6 month period again. People need to realize this.

I went from 15 to 7 and I'm still dropping.

I try to make myself feel better by looking at the USD graph and i'm only down 15-20k but holy fuck alts really got shit on this time

Antshares

>Rule #1 is to NEVER invest in a coin that's heavily shilled here, if you see >10 threads in one day shilling a coin, DONT EVER BUY IY

explain NEO and OMG then

You deserve to lose everything. You fell for the marketing meme of the ODN fraud. The devs have 6.6mil acti e coins which they have been dumping since day one lmao. Its never going to rise because its just an operation to steal BTC from braindead investors who do zero independent research. Dont invest in scams and you wont lose 70%.

They sell you these scams to take your bitcoin which is the only truly valuable asset, but you are too dumb to know this.

Broken watch

Of course not every coin that is heavily shilled are shit. But for every legit coin Veeky Forums shilled, there are 20 other scamcoins coming along.

>less than half BTC
>buying alts with small amounts
>just so that my main stack of BTC is not at risk
>all I'm trying to do is to reach 1 BTC
>gonna leave crypto from the moment I own 1 BTC to the moment it's worth 6-figures
>meanwhile there are people who fall down from 7 to 2.2 but still refuse to park it on BTC
>mfw

I have a full time job i can buy 1btc whenever i want if i really need to.

My strategy right now is buying promising stuff as low as possible and HOPE one of them does an ANS/OMG type run, but I realized too late that selling the news is a very tempting alternative. I called LINK, WTC, BNB and ETP, but I didn't sell them at the top. I don't even want to think about how much potential gains I missed by not selling high, I'd probably have like 30 BTC by now if I did.
Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20.

prove odn is not authentic

down about 900 BTC but didn't lose a dollar, funny how this alt burst has played out.

yeah yeah they said the same thing about ANS. hur dur devs dumping their 50 million coins.

Still holding shitcoins... did you learn nothing? Only your BTC count matters. God people are dumb.

well people try to turn shitcoins into BTC gains

if i bought $5k worth of BTC 3 months ago it would be worth like $6.5k now or some shit, whereas if I went in to the right shitcoins 3 months ago the sky's the limit, $20k, 30k. You're not going to build your stack in the current year just buying and holding BTC

went from 3 to 35 thanks to Trumpcoin, back to 5 in a month of margin trading, back to 30 half a year later. wew, what a ride it has been

Fuck you :(

was at 26btc. now down to 11. this month killed me. and maybe i will kill me. SERGEY PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Its reaffirming seeing im not the only one who got butchered this month

This month needs to end REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i fucking hate Bitcoin forks

Poop log in mouth with timestamp and I'll send you .01 btc.

>down from 7 btc

That's cute, I'm at 2.9 down from 13. I withdrew maybe $10k during that time period, but I still think my situation is worse. It's kind of crazy to think over the last year I've cashed out maybe $30k and if I just held onto those bitcoins I'd have around $100k extra right now.

This is my entire net worth.

>cashing out of crypto
>ever

I'll just spend my btc at the store when I need shit.