Faster weight loss

fat fuck here, what more can i do to lose weight?

im already eating around 600 calories a day (basically just canned fish and maybe a protein shake), lifting and doing cardio every day, and drinking a shitload of coffee.

also before anybody suggests dnp i'd like to have kids someday and that shit fucks up your dna

Pretty sure this is a troll, but eat more than 600 calories. Do you know what your tdee is? Check Scooby's calculator.

Just water fast if you're going to eat so little. Take short walks and be careful standing up too fast.

>I know you can't do this though because you don't have the willpower

im being honest

i cant really get across how desperate i am, i need to lose at least 6lbs a week.

i really cannot take it slow

also my tdee is around 3500 depending on how much i excersise so 600 seems to be about right

i go to the gym like 4 times a week

i wont argue that my willpower isnt shit but i hit 275lb bench, 450 lb deadlift, and 225 lb ohp last year, and ive lost 8 lbs in two weeks already

I lost 15lbs in 5 days fasting. It's the fastest way bruh

also i was talking about having the willpower to only drink water for however long you wanna fast. Any fag could go work out.

you're going to regret this so much with the crazy loose skin. Your body is going to look like absolute shit doing it fast.

Depends on his weight. Which he didn't specify

i misread your comment breh

im pretty tired today, i only slept 4 hours last night because i was hanging out with this girl, who is the reason i need to lose this weight quick

i would water fast but i dont want to lose all of my gains, i mean at this point i would trade muscle for less fat but consuming literally no protein seems like a bad idea

You are gonna lose weight to fast and fuck up your skin. If you wanted to weigh less then you should have started sooner. Now don't fuck up your current method by crashing and being a Michelin man.

fuck me, 15lbs?

christ i guess i can try fasting for a week

lmao this is quality bait

Most you can do is like 3-4 lb a week even if you starve yourself bro. There's literally no fucking way to consistently lose 6 lb a week unless you wanna start running marathons. I mean 25+ miles a day. While eating at a calorie deficit.

he's right

im 6"2 and 342.8 lbs as of today, my shits probably gonna be fucked up

im still pretty young i guess and im gonna be taking supplements to help prevent loose skin but its possible ill just be fucked up and never make it.

You'll get lose skin regardless.

>600 calories a day

No way this is real. 600 is like 1/3 of what an adult male uses without ever exercising.

i dont have time to go slow

and i know your right, my biggest regret over the last few years is not fucking cutting carder when i first started, i was even down to 279 like 2 years back before my life got to me (im not trying to sound like a bitch but its easy to fuck yourself up when you have no friends or goals in life)

>6lbs a week.

This is not realistic. Do not try this. You will fuck yourself up.

2 lbs/week is about the highest you can realistically aim for.

im prescribed vyvanse (its like adderral)

a side effect is that it curves hunger, also im starting to embrace feeling hungry all the time, it feels right

and also like i said in the op, im basically eating fish (chunk lite canned tuna has 60 calories per can and 15 g of protein) and sometimes whey protein shakes

besides loose skin is there anything else that will mess me up? From what ive read it doesnt seem that terrible to lose a lot of weight quickly (i know its not the best)

I wish

You are literally in starvation mode at that kind of weight loss. It can cause fucking brain damage and emotional issues.

I was losing about 5 lb/week when I was running really hard. I was crying for no reason all the time, and suddenly unable to maintain an erection when having sex with my then GF (8/10 blonde cardiobunny QT). I was 26. When I reduced my running and upper caloric intake, everything got better.

Lmao "starvation mode"

2/16 making me reply

does anybody have a source for dieting and long term brain damage?

also i can deal with the emotional issues and its not like im gonna be having any sex like this

thank you for your concern though user, really

Holy shit.

Fatty here,

Im so glad i read this thread, i almost fucked my shit up,

You don't need to justify to us bro, we understand.

The biggest problem you'll run into with cutting fast is mental, not necessarily physical. Your will power to keep going and not to cheat is going to be super strained. And the moment you do cheat you'll be lucky to get back on track without having gained back some weight. You're better off losing a weight that you can easily manage consistently, than feeling like shit most of the time and gaining half of it back over a relapse. Instead of two steps forward one step back, you might as well just go one step forward if you get my meaning.

Okay well if this is not trolling then listen. A healthy man at around 180 lbs who does moderate exercise eats BARELY over 6lbs worth of calories per week. So if you wanna lose 6lbs per week you literally need to stop eating.

This is not advisable.

Im trying to cut it as close as i can

If I don't lose enough weight im going to up cardio to an hour a day

Also according to a couple tdee calculators I've used somebody my weight and age burns 3500 ish calories a day (with moderate exercise), I could maybe reach 4000 plus if I do more cardio

>I was crying for no reason all the time, and suddenly unable to maintain an erection when having sex with my then GF (8/10 blonde cardiobunny QT)

Maybe you are just a loser?

>i cant really get across how desperate i am, i need to lose at least 6lbs a week.

why?

Depends on your weight.

pls take some vitamins if you're going to do this

Look up the rapid fat loss handbook.
It's basically IT when it comes to effective weight loss.

But I warn you. It's not an easy diet.

It's a marathon not a sprint. Continuing on the path you are on will likely burn you out and you'll end up obese again. Form sustainable and responsible habits now and reap the rewards later.

First, remember that as you lose weight the rate of calorie burn will decrease.

Second, you will not be able to work out as hard as you are claiming without eating.

Third, without careful supplementation, going completely without food risks permanent bone, muscle, and circulatory damage.

Finally, someone your weight cannot reasonably expect to work out as hard as you are planning.

You want this to work? Scale it back to two lbs/week, eat a reasonable 1800 ish calories per day, and work out lifting 3 times a week an doing cardio 2 times/week.

You are setting yourself up to crash and burn.

Read the sticky and make a new plan.

Thank you

If anything, this cut is just making me want to push more.

Im disgusted by the thought of breaking my diet, and this feeling is getting stronger every day.

Also the emotional stuff that was talking about is making me go harder than I have in a very long time. These terrible thoughts just get stuck in my head all day and by the time that I get to the gym im so angry that I feel like I have to puke

Im taking them morning and night

O yeah lets just ignore all the advice in this thread while latching onto the one guy helping us justify our shitty plan.

Listen to the other advice in this thread. Otherwise I hope you stay fat retard.

It's confirmation bias. He's fat so it's fairly safe to say he's an idiot. Just let him fuck his body and metabolism up for a shitty crash diet then eat himself obese again. Good riddance

Im doing it for a girl that I love, she's the best thing in my life and it's hell to think about her with other guys

She's my best friend and we've almost had sex on more than one occasion but honestly she isn't physically attracted to me and I can't blame her

Use DNP or Clen.

Warning: DNP can kill you in a blink of an eye and Clen will fuck up something in your heart probably.

Thank you user

I`m in a similar situation, just not as huge as a rush. So my tdee is 2,323. I downloaded myfitnesspal to keep track of calories and shit. So today I ate 1,520 and burned about 475 from running/walking. Is 855 below the calorie goal too much of a deficit? Don't want to throw my body into starvation mode or anything.

If this burns me out I'll dial it back to something I can sustain

Hahahaha can this thread get any more pathetic

Just start keto you fat fuck.

>600 calories a day
why are people always so fucking retarded

I understand the first point, but I believe I can keep up something around 6lbs a week until im under 300. Hopefully.

im trying to stay on top of my supplements

And I have worked out this hard before, there used to be a time when id spend like 4 hours at the gym and do like 45 minutes of cardio in total and a ton of lifting. I think I can manage an hour of cardio and an hour of lifting a day.

Im not new to the gym, I've been going since I was 15, I've built up some decent cardio (for somebody as obese as I am)

If it turns out your right, I'll scale everything back a bit and try for a more moderate approach

>almost had sex
How can you almost have sex?

so your fatfuck ass was stuffing your face in front of your precious girl for years, and now all of a sudden you give a fuck?

Listen chump. I've lost 70 pounds. There is ZERO reason to lose weight faster than 2 pounds a week, maybe 3-4 for the first week or two when you still have water weight.

I know you've been told it will sap away all your gains, but we both know you don't have any.

I know you've been told it will make you miserable, unhealthy, sick, and unable to function properly. But we both know you don't give a shit about that.

Here's the real reason: SKIN. If you lose 6 pounds a week, that's way faster than your skin can shrink. You will develop loose skin, and when you finally reach your goal weight, will look like shit because your skin will be completely detached in many parts of your party. I'm in the high teens BF% and I actually look worse when I cut(better in the arms but worse in torso, ironically), because I already have loose skin and start getting flaps in my stomach area. Not to mention nutrients are important in keeping your skin plastic so it can tighten. So trust me bro, you need to eat. Eat 1800 calories, if you aren't losing 2 pounds a week then you can lower it by a bit. And most importantly EAT CLEAN. Fruits, vegetables, chicken and fish. You don't need to run keto but all simple carbs have to go. The biggest mistake dieters make is not eating vegetables, they fill you the fuck up for a tiny amount of calories, and the nutrients are vital when you're eating so little. Remember, to a certain point vegetables burn more calories than you absorb from them.

supplements do jack shit, in fact they're harmful. Eat vegetables you fat fuck.

If I can't do what im trying to do I'll change my plans

You have literally every reason to think this. But like I said, If I can't do this the way Im trying too now I'll change my plan.

Id rather off myself than get fatter at this point f.am

I was almost ready to use dnp until I read about the DNA damage it can cause

I've never read much about clen though

I'm cutting as well, eating around 1800 cals per day at 6'1 200 Ibs. Losing 2-3 Ibs per week. Used to lift in a high school a lot so only probably have a couple months to go until i'll be happy to stop cutting and just maintain.

For you honestly I'd advise bumping calories up to 2000 and do 35 mins of cardio on lifting days, and an hour on cardio on non-lifting days.

>people can't tell this is a giant bait thread

If she didnt wanna fuck a zen fat dude she sure as shit aint gonna fuck an emotionally unstable flying squirrel.

All that hate towards yourself isnt gonna get you fit faster, youre gonna fail one way or the other and then you will end up in a place even worse then you are now.

Stop being a desperate child and get some professional help to fix your self esteem (wich is why youre not getting laid, not the fat) and achieve fitness at a healthy phase.

You can't.

"Careful supplementation" and "supplements" are not the same thing. One doctor did this by not eating for a year. Keeping him alive during the process required his own knowledge and a team of medical professionals.

No you haven't. You THINK you've worked out hard before, but you're so fat an unhealthy your understanding is skewed. A healthy person's 15 minutes of cardio does more than your 2 hours.

"decent cardio for somebody as obese as I am" is kinda like saying "decent lung capacity for someone who smokes 2 packs a day like me". Its horseshit.

I am right, and the majority of people here agree with me. Change it now.