TIX Quietly MOONS

I rec'd this last night at 4500 but you guys laughed at me. MOONing. I was just trying to help out some /biz bros. YOU LAUGHED AT ME.

It's only down -86% now. Not bad.

That was a flash trade during the first minute it was listed on Bittrex last night.

Whatever. You guys acted like serious faggots when I told you about this. Everyone was way down, and JUST'd. I was just trying to help out.

You could've had easy 100% gains.

whats mooning next

I'm going to ride this up to 12000 and then buy HVN probably.

why u no call me? i just.

hvn

I believed you and bought what I could afford. I'm gonna take your word and sell at 1200. Thanks user

Post your BTC address, you're so wholesome I want to pay you

appreciate you, saw it last night, keep it up!

Nice, I saw it last night but just made 40% still pretty good

Thanks bud!
1PnszQQ29sMdUKrP8kKPeaTVyDF2BhQj3L

shit needs to go back down already. I sold my shit

its like im in a race but i already won first place

user, it just keeps rising and rising ...

Nice job. Did you buy on a different exchange?

Say it ain't so. I need more!

Wow I appreciate that, I'll be sure to share if I find any good deals like OP did
1DsPQ9pJPvfPpFfLHfDYTHzJmangV5q1Nq

Also pic for proof its me, I just got home

its so funny some people have so much fomo and buy with over 20 btc at this ATH xD haha and DOWN DOWN DOWN and loose instant 21099238$

So... which one of you faggot pajeets just bought at the ATH?

OP here. I'm not going to post my BTC address because honestly, I don't want my fellow /bizzers money. I'm here to get help and offer a little bit when I can. If we all do this instead of shilling and fudding all the time, we will have the best crypto investing community on the web. For those of you who listened to me last night and made some tasty gains, well, skoal! We're all gonna make it.

and now comes the bull trap @ 061 fibo lvl

Personal opinion on TIX right now. Having watched the price and volume action since about 3pm EST yesterday, I'd say it's consolidating right now. People are taking some profits, whales shifting their positions. But this thing moves fast and volume can kick up in a heart beat. I'm not going to absolutely say buy in right now but I will say, keep your eye on it, because there's still huge potential.

You think theres any chance its gonna get even higher?
My current stat is to hold on to half and sell the other half at 1200

yes hitbtc

Of course it can go higher. It bumped off a whale wall at 12000 and dumped hard. The thing is, with a brand new listed coin, there's heavy volatility. It can move either way quickly. But, considering I've watched it build new levels of support from 4500, 5500, 7000, 8000. That's consolidation all the way up. People are buying this thing up, now you're seeing profit taking. So, I'd say, this is heavily speculative. But there's a 85% chance that this is going right back to 10000, then 11000 in the next few hours.

Am I reading this right, are people trying to buy it higher than people are trying to sell for?

Are you on page 1 of both? If yea then it must be a bug, I've seen it happen a few times. Just refresh the page.

Okay fuckes, bought at 5,5k and sold at 6,5k because i was scared as a little bitch.

NOT IM ALL IN AGAIN AT FUCKING 8.6K

LETS GO TO 10K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's a smart buy. FYI, the price action can be a little nerve racking, so don't forget to step away from your computer and take a breather.

No, I'm not stepping anywhere, i'm watching it like an eagle while drinking very good scotch.

lots of bagholders trying to get rid of their bags in the 9000's and volume is dropping, it's going down for a while. might still come back later, might even break today's ATH. I'll be monitoring this. Setting my buys at the 7000's.

Lol, same. Bought at 7k and sold at around 8k. Watched it go to 11 and was kicking myself for pussying out.
Back in the game now, 8.5 let's go bro

Good shit op

I'm not saying absolutely that won't happen, but the majority of buying today was well over the 8500 level.

Can anyone explain why this shit got added to bittrex? What is the reason?

Read what it's about.

It's the coin that brings chads and normies into crypto.

Hey OP you mentioned buying HVN after, i'm thinking of going in now for you think its a good idea?