Thoughts on my progress

Hey fit I'm new here. Just wanted to see what you think of my 1 year progress so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEPx0Qe_64A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking amazing.

nice lordosis gains

following the coalburner starting program I see

"you" looked cuter and more like a woman who is actually desirable before

now you look kinda manly (jaw, arms)
would not cuddle with

sorry m'lady

Damn girl/10

this, your back is fucked.

No tits? You at least need a timestamp, lady.

that's really sad to hear but i don't give a shit!

thank you.

I'm actually thinking of getting into the whole bodybuilding scene. I'm scoping bodybuilding com for programs but I can't hone in on one. What do you guys think I should be working on most? i'm about 115 lbs right now and look like the right currently

kys newfags

>"you" looked cuter and more like a woman who is actually desirable before

neg harder fgt

t. newfag

cool mate
if OP isnt obvious b8 idk what is

thats why i said >"you"
fucking faggot never call me newfag again
been here since 9 years now

lol ok, so it was shared on instagram but it's not me? thanks anyway

Cut your hair even shorter. It's adding 5 lbs

m8 if you were here for 9 years and you still bump a worthless thread like this...

You looked better in the before pic lol

mate no

fuck off, this image has been posted multiple times on reddit and tumblr since 2015 according to the reverse search thing

no shit retard

H O U S T O N
O
U
S
T
O
N

she's about 100lbs underweight for Houston man

this is nikki blacketter lmao

CG's Cheating whore ex gf

kys

thats really not something to be proud of user

kys

Uuuuum good job? You're an elite autist

Tits or gtfo

great progress user
you looking sexy asf now more than ever

Who are you calling a newfag, newfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky i'm behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in Veeky Forums, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on /b/, you don't even know son.

Why would a hot girl ever do this to herself

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just for a sniff of that ass on the left

Pic on the right is just repulsive. I mean it. Girls with muscly arms or any visible muscle for that matter is the biggest turn off

>Pic on the right is just repulsive.
pls do tell us how you wouldn't fuck pic on the right user

Okay maybe Id fuck it but I would make a constant effort to not look at those manly arms and also remind her often that she downgraded herself from a 9/10 to a 6.5/10 the stupid cunt

Not much difference

this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=TEPx0Qe_64A

> "oh look i changed clothes, posture, expression and lighting!"

Girls can lose weight in the gym at that is it.

Why would you, fatass, grab a girls picture and post it here pretending it to be you? It doesn't even make any sense.