Irish War Crimes and Atrocities Thread

I'm sick of this board avoiding this topic and suppressing debate. I've done tallying and I've come to realize that the Irish are truly despicable, perhaps the evilest people in history. Here are some tallies that will finally shock you into realizing the duplicity of the potato eaters:

>Pictish Genocide: 2,000,000-3,400,000
>Viking invasion of Ireland: c. 53,000 vikings settlers killed, majority women and children
>Battle of Clondarf: 15,000 Viking soldiers
>Viking Slave Trade: 100,00 English and Welsh, unknown number of French and Iberian natives
>Settlement of Iceland: 200,000 puffins and Nordic racial purity
>Discovery of Newfoundland and Skraeling Genocide: 40,000 skraelings, unknown number of slaves
>Norman invasion of Ireland: 30,000 Norman and Welsh Knights
>Bruce campaign in Ireland: 40,000 Scottish soldiers and Viking natives
>Tudor Subjugation of Ireland: 750,000 Englishmen

>9 Years' War: 1,200,000 Englishmen
>Irish Colonization of America: 30,000,000 Native Dead, at least
>1641 Rebellion aka the Ulster Genocide: 3,000,000 Protestant English and Scottish natives. Catholic English "coincidentally" spared to a man.
>Attempted Genocide of Protestant Ruling Class: 20,000 Anglo-Irish dead
>Cromwellian (REE)Conquest: 500,000 English dead, 100,000 casualties, countless mutilations and ritual murders of Protestants
>Glorious Revolution: 300,000 Scots and English lose their lives
>Irish units in Habsburg Armies: 1,430,000
>Irish units in French Armies: 2,000,000 Europeans dead
>Irish Rebellion of 1798: 430,000 Protestants dead
>Irish Rebellion of 1803: drastic reduction of death, 28,000 Protestants dead.
>1831–36 Tithe War: Millions of dollars in property damage, 3,000 Anglican Priests butchered
>1848 Young Irelander Rebellion: 3000 Anglican Priests, 200 Gentry, 40,000 Protestant Civilians
>1867 Fenian Rising: 200,000 Protestant Civilians, destruction of Irish infrastructural development
>1870–93 Land War: billions in property damage, 30,000 Protestant Civilians dead
>1916 Easter Rising: 5,456 English soldiers and native police unites
>1919–22- Irish War of Independence: 547,843 Protestant Civilians, 43,640 British Soldiers

>>Irish Colonization of America: 30,000,000 Native Dead, at least

can we just admit that the killings were off the charts?

VIKINGS FEAR THE CELTIC WARRIORS

Sure. The fact of reality is that everyone has this in their history.

All that matters is whether you hold the organizations and individuals that do it to account.

>Sure. The fact of reality is that everyone has this in their history.
>All that matters is whether you hold the organizations and individuals that do it to account.
You’ve contradicted yourself dumbAss

Go on.

I don't know user, sounds pretty based

that's right. that's why I want Ireland to pay out 100 billion in reparations to Scotland, England Wales and Norway for hundreds of years of wanton destruction of lives. It's the least we can do, holding that savage country to account for the sins of its past.

No organizations responsible for any of that still survive.

Compare that to the UK or USA, which claim to be the same state that conquered a quarter of the world or half of North America, respectively.

bump

i kek'd, good job

>Its another user criticizes a certain group for something they did, when there is probably not surviving civilization that has never committed an atrocity.

lmao

Bump

>ITT: LARPing Anglos try desperately to pretend Ireland deserved it

Your autism over how you treated them is the reason they threw you off that fucking rock. Stay mad anglobabby, with all your might and all your power and all your manpower you still couldn't keep control of a fucking bog due to the sheer magnitude of your incompetence.

Mods delete this obvious /pol/ raid. I hate the eternal Anglo so much.

Dont forget the black death which cruelly killed many innocent English settlers

Yes and we all know the potato famine killed more english than protestants. All catholic deaths were due to priests hoarding grain and not tesching their flocks how to fish even though jesus said in the bible “Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime.“

Than catholics*

>>Norman invasion of Ireland: 30,000 Norman and Welsh Knights
>Tudor Subjugation of Ireland: 750,000 Englishmen
>9 Years' War: 1,200,000 Englishmen
>Cromwellian (REE)Conquest: 500,000 English dead, 100,000 casualties, countless mutilations and ritual murders of Protestants

Huh, it turns out that the Anglo DOES cry out in pain while he strikes you. Isn't that interesting.

Don’t forget the snakes