Will LINK go < $.05?

Seriously with nothing in the works other than conferences, and the community saying it will take years (if anything happens at all) is this coin just dead in the water? How hard was I dumped on at $.40 ~$42? Will I be a bag holder forever?

Chainlink would've recovered by now if it wasn't on meme exchanges such as etherdelta.

can't wait to load up on 5 cent LINK :^)

Ok but then why haven't they even bothered with getting on a new exchange? Seems like they don't give a shit.

They're gonna make their own exchange. That's one hypothesis from the slack.

They said that when they have news, they'll just release it and not hype it up. I believe one day we'll just wake up and say oh by the way, we're being listed on bittrex.

Even if they have news they won't tell anyone. Not a peep about devcon3 until someone asked about it

They're legally not allowed to approach exchanges, otherwise they risk being considered a security.

To be listed on an exchange, they have to be recommended by people via petition. Should one of us setup a petition? I would sleep more soundly at night knowing my 10,000 link aren't going to be in a stasis of ~$.24 - $.26 forever.

id sign it user, go for it

hope so, ill definately take those bags off you if it does ;)

Not this bullshit again. That only applies for the ENG team because guess what? They are an investment platform.

The SEC has ENG by the balls. Meanwhile the SEC has been clear that utility tokens like LINK are not considered securities.

Honey test. Link tokens aren't considered securities. The only reason they aren't being listed is because Rory is a bigger faggot than Steve.

I'm writing up a petition now. I'll keep ya guiz posted. I'm gonna go get some info from the Chainlink peeps and do the job that fuck Rory isn't, that cocksucker.

Rory does less work than a parking garage attendant

Initiate & execute this plan; I will happily sign the petition you described.

*peeps in the Slack

Can it be that Rory can't do his job since they are trying to make the price lower for nodes to be bought cheap by the partners they are getting?

Which exchanges should we appeal to? Just Buttsex?

I think it’s a combination of things. No other coin withholds information that would help PR and inform investors of what’s going on. Also, no other company that raises tens of millions purposely stalls getting listed on exchanges. The only people that benefitted were ones who broke the rules for the presale, and those who lucked into the crowdsale. As someone in the latter, I think rory is a total slimeball and ethics are coming into question here

It's of the voice of their Slack, since they've harassed the ever-living fuck out of that defect Rory, that even if a petition were made, it would be ignore, just like their loud voicing on the matter to Chainlink's "team". I believe in the tech, but their lack of competence in social discourse with their customers and sheer autism is starting to make me lose faith.

I too like to make stuff like this up in my head but the reason the price is low because they're fucking retards who don't understand how crypto world works.
How can a team of 2 develop, attend conferences and market the damn thing all at the same time.
Protip: they fucking can't. Now they're finally starting to hire but that'll take time and by the time that's done I'm gonna be standing here with dick in my hands.

Fucking Sergey.

>Will I be a bag holder forever
stop losses are for the intelligent

>coin isn't listed on bittrex
sign of a scam

ChainLink is a big question mark. People are holding waiting for a big piece of news to drop. They may have to wait a while though.

Maybe after the clusterfuck known as SegWit2x is over the spergs will babble.

Sergey already tried that and failed.

Huh, thanks for the heads up.

that is called experience faggot... so what bill gates, larry page, steve job also failed on first attempt.....sergey is money god, link time starts from Q2/Q3 2018....u know what i am sitting on 100 link gold mine.....

>tfw only 6,000 LINKS

I'm not gonna make it bros.

>72 LINK
>lifesavings

feeling /comfy/

dont worry 6k is more than enough to make it...

that's still going to be $600,000 by 2019

Its going less than $.001

why would they care about their coins price? They just want to release a working product

Because 1/3 of the total supply is for development and 1/3 is for incentivizing node operators (ESPN, Bloomberg, etc)?

If LINK's price went to 1 sat then it makes the reserved LINK's almost worthless.

Show me where the Doge that you user.

*hurt

>nothing in the works other than conferences
Christ man, they're rolling out the working product as we speak.

You're so used to cryptos getting big on nothing but hype and announcements, that you are completely oblivious to the fact that cryptos can have actual utility.

ALL OF THEM

Fuck LINK just start mining Bitcoinereum while you still can!

I believe it will peak several times around 0.5 in the coming 6 months. Possibly seeing major gains... Next decade.

when i saw the first shill post it was at the price it is now so i gues it will go 0.15