Good feels / making it / mirin thread?

/goodfeels/

Got my first good feel today, I fucked it up, but still, was p good feel for a 28y/ khv.

>be in grocery store
>mum texts me asking to bring in a bottle of brandy
>go up to cashier person and ask if they can help me pick out a brandy cause idunnolol
>cute girl with bright eyes, tall aswell, mustve been about 5'9 (i'm 6')
>she gets all smiley and blushes saying she doesn't know what a brandy is either hehehehe
>we go through the bottles together making fun of the marketing on them
>she asks if its for a romantic night in with my gf
>i say i don't have gf
>she plays with her hair (almost got boner srs) and says mhm, maybe we'll have to try it together then
>dem eyes, dat hair playing
>semi in trousers
>say yeah maybe, not tonight though i'm playing CS with my mates in germany
>all downhill from there
>pay for brandy and walk out

yeah i know I fucked it up, but, was my first interaction with a girl that showed interest in I shit you not, like 10 years. So, I'm just happy I know there's at least one girl out there that thinks i'm good enough to hang out with her?

Tell me your stories bros, making it ones, or ones were you made it :)

go back and bring eggs this time.

it's good that you said not tonight but you shouldn't have mentioned video games, silly manchild

YOU FOOL!

>things that never happened

Yeah I know, but it just came out. The conversation died completely after that. She clearly didn't want a manchild at all.

Will remember her eyes and the smile forever though. Worth it imo.

>awkward and always ate like shit
>always have been skeleton mode
>girlfriend cheats on me and leaves me feeling like a husk of a man for weeks
>one day decide fuck it, im going to make it. Hit the gym hard as fuck for the past year and a half.
>making serious gains both physically and socially
>sisters wedding two weeks ago
>havent seen most of my cousins and family friends in at least 3 years
>"user you look amazing! wow how did you do it?"
>"user wow I didnt know you looked like this now, great job. You must get all the girls now dont you"
>referred to as the "handsome one" when distant family ive never met before ask who i am
>blonde wedding venue worker mirin hard as fuck
>bridesmaids cute friend gives me her number after some small talk

it took a while, but for the first time in a long time I feel like im making it.

Better thing to say wouldve been to say that you were talking with your friends from Germany. She'll think you're cultured then.

You guys are overthinking it lol. She doesn't give a flying fuck that plays videogames, most guys do. And she was clearly attracted to OP so at that point it doesnt matter what stupid shit he says.

All she wanted was for you to take charge and arrange for you guys to see eachother again.

Well hopefully it wont happen again, I'm trying to spend only 1 night / week gaming, I need more hobbies to keep me occupied though, that's the difficult thing about making it.

Very nice friend. You're making it :)

You already made it, bro. Good work

>literally "cash register smiled, mirin"

>lying to impress a girl that already decided she wants your D

why?

honestly, as a girl, i bet that made her day. making her smile, she wanted to fug so hard though, can't believe she didn't just say to you something like 'well, maybe xxx night?' .. which tells me she's kinda shy also. i don't know if you could go back and try to talk to her again, cause that's really clingy, but i do think you fucked up OP, she seems really nice.

I I can't tell if the people in my theater class (the girls in the class and the TA) are mirin' me or if they're finally comfortable with socializing with me more and so they wind up looking at me at times.

Either way it feels good because around new people I go borderline autist for at least a month or two

>be me
>23
>at a bar with friends
>a company of girls in business dresses sits at a table in front of us
>one of them starts staring at us
>keeps looking at me
>7/10, early 30's
>smile at her
>go up and introduce myself
>invite them to hang with us
>she is sexy as hell
>get drunk with her
>make out
>go to my place and have sex with her
>watch Netflix after that

Thank you based bear mode. Alex was right - get jacked and don't worry about them abz.

>tfw cannot bear mode because of 6" wrists
>feelsbadman

Doesn't matter that much. Work on the shoulders (read delts included), chest, upper back and triceps and watch as you fill out everything.

Retard

Post pics bearbro

>no homo

>2014
>naively graduate with a bachelors in history
>can't find a job to save my life
>ex dumps me, I suspect partly due to me having no career prospects while she was obsessed with making as much money as she could as an accountant
>now I'm working at Target full-time with no direction in life
>figure that my only chance in making it would be by going to grad school in a better field
>work 10 months full-time at Target while getting accepted into a Finance master's program
>go into grad school w/o any previous finance experience
>still graduate last December with a 3.8 GPA and no debt
>just accepted a job in Commercial Real Estate
>now I'm making more money than my ex and she has student loans
>mfw

History repeats itself, try and you succeed

grill from class struck up a conversation with me before class started

>not fit related

>>say yeah maybe, not tonight though i'm playing CS with my mates in germany

MY SIDES

OP, who is this semen demon?

>girl i wanted to fuck broke up with bf
>texts me about this (yes im second plan)
>eventually fuck her on the regular, every 2 days or so
>starts bringing up marriage a LOT
>eventually she introduced me to her parents, completely sight unseen
>havent texted her since because i dont need/want that shit
>texts me this morning happy birthday (is my birthday today)
>instead of saying "thanks we're going out come with" just reply with "thank you"
>dont want anything to do with her now

>go to lift shortly after
>getting coffee with friends, they hear its my birthday and they say happy birthday
>random girl passing by stops to say happy birthday and after 1-2 mins of small talk she gives her number
>she's coming to my party tonight

small but i feel very good about this

I got a Stacey in my bed and had sex with her. Then she complimented me on my muscles "I feel strong" and my jawline. Then she broke up with me because I sperged out when she went to a party without me. Guess the eternal autist must try again lmao

Good for you bro. I'm on the come up as well and the taste of success is sweet

Tell us more about your spergout

>coaching women's flag football at uni
>one of the 7/10 girls on the team, always touching my arms and chest and flirty all year
>end of the year party at bar,
>take her home and smash at the end of night
>never talk to her again
She put her number in my phone, I just don't want to talk to her Kek

This, if you said you were busy for any reason tonight then offer tomorrow. If you just say no, then it feels like you're rejecting them.

It is a very long story but she did some super shady stuff and I got pissed and confronted her in a dumb way. Then it just got awakened and she ended it. It's fine though because I wasn't about to be cucked

I hope it was my ex. Fuck that bitch.

post pic

Happy birthday cuck

what's her name start with?

GO BACK TOMORROW AND TALK TO HER AGAIN

You basically rejected her, the reason doesn't matter.

ty senpai

>"we'll have to try it together then"
>"not tonight though i'm playing CS with my mates in germany"
let me run that through the manspeak -> womanese backwards translator:

beep beep boop

>"wanna spend time with me and then fug later cuz I'm thingken u r a qt"
>"nah I'd rather spend time with dudes that have penises than have access 2 ur vagina lmao"

holy fuck how are there so many incel FAs on Veeky Forums?

>wore a tight shirt
>female friend stared at me with her mouth open for a few seconds

felt pretty gud, would have hit on her, but she has a bf

cuck him

Not really a mire but:
>Hadn't gone to the gym in a few weeks
>Made friends with few people at college because of gym
>Walk past one of them around campus, asks where I've been
>Give poor excuse, school work, busy etc
>He replied: "You should go back, you've been making progress

Felt good and I went back that evening.

>tfw manlet so never mired openly
>but girls always ask my friends why they don't work out like me

It's bittersweet but oh well.

There's a manlet at my school who gets a lot of pussy and he's short.

I've heard people remark 'he's so short' on rare occasions, but he still gets girls. Why? Because no one is perfect, it is very rare to find someone who doesn't have a flaw. Every person has a 'but'.

Your flaws may not be equal but they're flaws all the same, most people will still fuck you anyway breh. You need to establish your reputation of being good. Popularity is a social construct, own it. Use your friends popularity and get in there.

And if it's too late with that social group, do it at clubs.

Godspeed user. Don't ask why I typed this lengthy message.

> yeah maybe, not tonight though i'm playing CS with my mates in germany

kek

I'm happy for you user. But think about her greentext.

>be at work
>cute guy asks me to pick out a brandy
>I try flirting with him
>haven't had success with men for the past few years
>it's going great!
>he doesn't have a gf!
>I suggest we hang out
>He quickly says he can't tonight and doesn't offer another time

why didn't you just say "I can't tonight but let me have your number and we can make plans later."? You would've made her day, and probably set yourself up for some orange flavored astronaut drink.

Thanks B, that helps a bit.

This is fake.

If a girl is into you she will pretend to be interested in anything you like within reason.

not cs

I guarantee if this were to happen and she's a normie, she wouldnt even know what it is.

She would either ask what it is, assume it's a video game if she's not brain dead, or just blindly say "ok!"

Not just immediately lose interest. That's not how this shit happens ever. If you ever had a real interaction with someone of the opposite sex you would realize that almost all greentexts are fake

>Don't ask why I typed this lengthy message.
>this constitutes a lengthy message on Veeky Forums

no wonder this place is such a shallow shithole

This. People who become desirable take a while to internalise it. Once beautiful girls want you, you'll start throwing away opportunities instead of struggling for them.

Just remember in the future to always ask for the number if the conversation seemed sparky!

I read the OP then came to post this.
It's crazy seeing how sheltered people are on this site

>i'm playing counter strike with my mates in germany

Got a weird """mire"""
>Go on dates with qt
>Lying in bed with her at some point, undressed
>She keeps running her hands over my back, the dip where my spine runs, and squeezing my spinal erectors
>Eventually comments

"user, your back muscles feel like a pair of tenderloin"

Th-thanks deadlifts.

im at the same road as you, gf broke up with me, got a bach degree but got a 8 dollar paying job. How are you able to get in a Finance master program?

Happy birthday, user.

it was at a non-target school and I was able to slip in by getting a really good score on the GRE even though I had a 2.75 GPA

happy birthday bro

Happy birthday, mate.

>working out at uni gym with my gf
>holy shit its connor murphy
>ask him to take off his shirt for my girlfriend
>like a boss I remove mine too
>tfw connor murphy compliments my physique

what the fuck am i watching

>5'10
>6'0

>be skinny-fat DYEL half asian just starting working out
>somehow land a date with a drop-dead gorgeous girl who's smart and lifts heavy
>(literally) literally shaking before the date, take 3 shots of whiskey before going out
>think it's going to be terrible and awkward and she'll excuse herself early
>she's takes charge of the whole date, talking and asking questions, touching my arm, etc.
>hours later we go outside to smoke, it's cold as fuark out
>she comes in close and wraps my arm around her, buries her face in my neck, kisses me

I had been half-assing fitness before, and the day after I threw out all the snacks and shitty food, and have been going hard as fuck on my workout. Maybe I'm a faggot with oneitis but for the time being this girl is my motivation. Want to be someone she can feel proud of being with.

>proud of making more money than a girl

That's default mode bro

>asian
>greentext
>no gym bully

yeah right buddy...

Thanks for the info. Really needed it. Cheers

>be me in the public transportation
>small child starts hitting my triceps
>i laugh and look back at him
>he looks at me with a really mean face and does a double bicep pose
>mom says to his child that he has to stop or i would get angry
>keep laughing for the rest of the bus travel

good child feels

>literally being a cuck
>the city of Austin

The manlet's nipple placement is too high and looks like boobs

>those tits

i feel bad for him

genetics are everything

One of my good friends is like 5'5" and he gets laid with beautiful girls regularly. He's not even fit - he has this beer gut, showers maybe twice a week, and is broke as fuck.

He has this insane napoleon complex where he's just a massive dick 75% of the time. I used to hate him before we became friends because he was always such a jerk.

I guess girls just want to fuck "bad boy" assholes who don't give a fuck about anything. If that's not it, then I have no idea what his appeal is to the opposite sex

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssstttt*

>girl doesn't even look at the manlet even once
>her eyes as the tall guy takes off his shirt

I don't care about your life story, but that is a fine pick OP. I am getting a half chub just looking at it...

OP here. I didn't write down everything that happened. I greentext >all downhill from there, which was just me skipping the real spaggetti, cause all I was interested in was telling Veeky Forums about her smiling at me really...

I literally said 'cs' without thinking, and she did ask what cs was. I said it's a video game where you have two team which blah blah blah (even saying it I know I shouldn't have went in anymore detail than 'it's a video game' and she said something like 'oh i would'nt have expected someone like you to play video games'. I could see from her expression that she was taken aback, and to be honest it was probably my fault at sperging over my answers and trying to explain my video game to her.

Like I said I completely sperged and didn't have any response to that, because well, I'm a fucking grown ass man at 28 and I thought that any thing I say here is just looking like I'm a manchild anyway, so better gtfo the shop and try again some other day.

T O M O R R O W
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

I think the part that lost her interest assuming this is real would be the part where he said "not tonight though because X".

It wasn't the thing he was going to do but the fact that she was turned down in her mind which was where OP fucked up. It would be the exact same scenario if he said he was hiking instead, or any other activity for that matter.

but what do I know, kissless virgin anyway.

this is what I'm going to picture in my head whenever says "1/2/3/4 13% BF" on here now

gratz on not being a pussy tho

go in again and dont sperg out, you are overreacting

undeflated

Just go tomorrow and ask her to help you pick out a wine, then ask her if she's free that night
This is literally as easy as it gets

Yo

These guys are virgins. Who the fuck goes to the grocery store 2 days in a row?
>I forgot to get cayenne pepper h-haha
You will just look pressed as fuck. Give it a week, maybe a bit less, then go back when you actually need to buy something.

Exzellent. Die deutschen Freunde haben Vorrang. Glück auf, Kamerad.

actually this is me in the green

Happy birthday m8, congrats

Happy birthday lad! hope your b'day is fun!

I am .

Go into the store to buy something, anything. When you see her:

Oh hi, you're the brandy girl form that last time right? Listen, I acted kinda weird back then but I would like to take you out sometime, so give me your number and we'll meet up sometime this week, cool?

Or something along the lines

There you go you fucking autist

Well done famo

Hard work pays off

n-no. g-go away

Desperate. Your turn.

STACEY thinks it's CUTE and LIKES it while you shitpost and nitpick on an Australian dreamtime appreciation forum

TBF she probably blew a guy at the party

>literally saying "cs" in real life

Just wait the two years for the Wizard

this makes me want to kill myself