Girl smiles at me all the time when I walk past her at college

>girl smiles at me all the time when I walk past her at college
>always tries to make eye contact with me
>speak to her occasionally when I see, only stuff like "hey" normally

Should I message her bros? I'm really worried that I'm misinterpreting her signals.

Also, what is a respectable bench for an 18 year old with ~12 months of lifting?

just do it so if you bomb you can move on to the next thing.

>Should I message her bros?

No, that is absolutely 100% the completely wrong approach. What is with kids these days defaulting to internet contact instead of in-person communication?

If you haven't had a good conversation with her in person and already established a minimal friendship or acknowledgement of each other, you are going to come across as a creepy loser who is too beta to approach a girl IRL so he goes online to make up for it.

> I'm really worried that I'm misinterpreting her signals.

You are approaching things the wrong way if you wait for a girl to signal you before going after her.

don't you faggots have dads? Whats with the 30 girl help threads made everyday by 18 year olds?

Even black people without dads figure this shit on their own, meanwhile the master race is too scared to even speak to a member of the opposite sex

I already have established a 'minimal friendship' with her, after I approached her, so we do acknowledge each other to a degree.
I don't really bother with girls much, I'm focused on my education a lot at the moment, so I don't really want to bother pursuing girls unless I think they're interested first.

>I don't really bother with girls much, I'm focused on my education a lot at the moment, so I don't really want to bother pursuing girls unless I think they're interested first.

You're not getting it and probably never will

You miss %100 of the shots you dont take. Maybe if you are too scared to contact her then you arent the guy for her.

Ofc mang, hit her up. Just don't expect anything out of it. Act like a friend until you can safely guess what she wants

>message her
>already exchanged contact info
You made it bro, next stop is poon town

I've sent her a message, just a 'Hi x'

I'm going to wait about an hour to see if she's messaged back so I don't seem to keen

ASK HER OUT YOU CUNT

You just went from saying hi irl to saying hi over the phone. That's not an improvement.

>For an answer to the girl, quit being a pussy
>for an answer to your bench question, depends on your body weight. I started lifting at 17 and before a I graduated high school I went from a 180 to 270lb bench, with a body weight 168 and every one in my class thought I was a beast

-I've seen you a couple times and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out sometimes (Insert bar name here if you're 21 or have fake i.d).

She says Yes = Win

She says No = "Okay cool. See you around"

That would be too forward, I don't know her well enough to say 'Would you like to go out'. All we have at the moment is flirtation. I'll ask her within the next two messages though.

How tall are you?

I'm 6ft and I weigh 75kg, I've got a 160lb dumbbell bench at the moment (my gym only has dumbbells)

This. In terms of where you want to take her is up to you. Doesnt have to be a bar.

Consequences dont matter much. There will be other females.

Bro sometimes you gotta take risks. Gotta risk it to get the biscuit, or some shit like that.

But seriously, if she's possibly into you, when you ask her out she'll say yes. If she isn't interested in you at all, she'll say no. And if she says no but is interested in you anyway but said no to play some kind of game with you to see if you'll still chase her then she's more trouble than she's worth.

So what I'm saying is just ask her out god damnit

>That would be too forward

what the fuck is wrong with you, dude? Like why are you such a pussy? I literally ask random girls out on the street for their number if I think they're attractive. Why do you give such a shit about what THEY think of you?

Not OP but that was actually a great advice thanks

Alright lads I'll ask her out. As I said before, I don't ask out many girls really, it's just something I don't do. Both my mother and my father are quite shy people so I've probably inherited that to a degree, plus I'm British so it's incredibly painful coming out of my shell, as it were.

But fuck it, I've messaged her now so I'm going all in.

no problem famo.

that's what I like to hear, go for it balls deep bro. Good luck

what did she say? i'm keeping my fingies crossed for a yay

Its not the opposite sex retard, im terrified of speaking to everyone

She replied without a kiss so I think it's over

get with the times old man, txting/social media communication is more effective than in person communication.

lmao what did you say

I'm in the same situation, I just need to say hi and get her number, but it's a little weird because we don't have any classes together

Even better because you wont have to be awkwardly stuck in class with her if she rejects you.

She just replied with 'Hey'

Misread your post, I said 'Hi x'

Protip OP: Don't say something like "would you like to do x with me?" Or some beta shit. Dont be a permission seeking beta boy, phrase it like "Let's grab coffee on Wednesday" or "I'm doing this weekend you should join"

Much better success rate.

t. Autist turned chad

Just said this: "Let's go see a movie on Sunday" and she replied with "You could ask me to see a movie on Sunday"

Thanks asshole.

"so you coming?"

THIS. OP you fucking faggot, literally just go up to her, chat for a bit then ask her for coffee/drinks w/e. Make it clear its a date. You either fuck up and get a no, or get a yes and a chance to fuck it up later. They are women so who fucking cares its not like shes viable to be your friend or whatnot.

that was good advice reply like it was no biggie you said that girls hate guys that have an emotional reaction to everything,
stop catering to the way she responds bro