Dairy thread

What type and how do you consume your dairy, Veeky Forums ?

I'd like to incorporate greek yoghurt into my diet but have no idea how to eat it. Do you make a sauce with it for pasta?

also when I make pasta I put mozzarella in it
liter of milk per day with 3 scoops of protein powder

>dairy

Pound of cottage cheese a day (POCCAD)

i love my milk cause its legen- wait for it

faggot

I've heard mixed opinions about it. But if you are not having literally GOMAD then you should be fine with no allergies, right? I'm having 1 liter/day only.

that's not a lot, but how do you eat it? I used to mix it with garlic and herbs and make it a spreadable paste to put on toast

Pound of colon and hormones orally taken all season. (POCAHONTAS)

how am I supposed to get my protein powder then? snort it? water?

The fuck YOU think they invented enemas for?

Unflavored Greek yogurt is, IMO, indistinguishable from sour cream. Use it for anything you'd use sour cream for.

I stay away from it because I think I am a bit lactose intolerant. I just get more gas and poop is a bit more watery.

If I do have some it will be some yogurt for protein and maybe some cheese on a burger or whatever.

Just discovered this dont knock it till youve tried it

500g 0% fat greek yoghurt
1 raspberry no sugar jelly pot
100g frozen strawberries

blend it all together

36 carb 0 fat 37 protein

tastes unbelivable

I eat plain quark like a real european lifter
it's literally a godsend

you forgot the N

The N is the dude cucking you, my man

My sister makes the same but hers with whey protein powder you're a dyel ass Twink compared to my little sister. Sad.

but I don't use it on anything?

don't fall for the aspartame meme

isn't quark just the german term for cottage cheese?

Your siste is a man

I usually just eat it in a bowl by itself. I like the taste a lot but I can only eat so much cheese before I feel like I'm about to explode. I think I might start eating it with peaches or blueberries.

quark is drier (the eastern european is really dry) and has almost zero fat and carbs
it's versatile, easy to store and prepare and dirt cheap. literally the cheapest lean source of animal protein

Romania by any chance? Also google images results show mushy watery cream

>highlights aspartame (a mostly safe sweetener)
>doesn't highlight acesulphame k (a sweetener that's as insulinogenic as sugar)

>quarl
? Ok

Spot the shitskin.