Unexpected Positives and Negatives to becoming Fit

Everyone know all the usual ones, let's post the ones that you didn't expect at all to happen.

Positives:
>Less sweating, it's insane, I used to sweat just walking, now even a jog barely does anything
>Throwing out 95% of my wardrobe, I expected to have to change my clothes, but damn man
>A lot cheaper to be fit than fat, I used to spend insane amount of money on sweets, you know, muh genetics ain't cheap
>Stomach shrunk, during my peak fat years, I'd go into the store and shove like 2 chocolates, 2 ice cream packs, 2 chips and a few other smaller things like Twix like it was nothing.
>I tried doing that once when fit.. I could only eat like 1 thing per day before my taste buds and stomach wanted to commit sudoku, and it didn't get better even if I got "used" to it
>Less headaches, pimples, etc. The sugar rush, headache inducing and my skin looks 10 years younger
>You know how you have this perception of yourself if you look good or not?
>Well, I could never actually think of myself as someone that I would fuck, Ie. if I was a woman and I'd meet myself (male) I wouldn't fuck myself
>But now, if I'd meet myself I'd fuck myself hard (no homo)
>Rarely sick and even if I do get sick it's over within days, it used to take at least a week or 2

Negatives:
>ASS, namely, the lack of it at some points. When you're a fat fuck, you've got 2 pillows instead of an ass and whenever you sit it's all cushy and stuff
>When you get rid of the fat, it's mostly just muscle and bone and that shit hurts to get used to
>People are either admiring you or trying to crab in the bucket you, I was really pissed at the start because of this
>But then I realized it's just their way of dealing with whatever insecurity about their body they have, so usually just play along so they're happy
>Farts, it's shitty (yeah I'll get out)

I can't think of anymore, I'll post more later if I do.

>Stomach shrunk, during my peak fat years, I'd go into the store and shove like 2 chocolates, 2 ice cream packs, 2 chips and a few other smaller things like Twix like it was nothing.

I swear I could do that, I get full on regular food, but I think I could stomach that no problem

I lost like 50 lbs and am still improving bf%, around 14-15% right now. 99% positive results, but I feel like I get cold a whole lot easier.

>tfw leaving fat mode, will hit Veeky Forums city in 5 months
>tfw you start having pure disdain for fat pleps at uni campus

>Less sweating, it's insane, I used to sweat just walking, now even a jog barely does anything

Is it because of the fat or terrible endurance? I'm skinny but I sweat like crazy so I can't wear color and if doing two hours of cardio a day can fix that I'm ready to do it

Mostly fat and also because I eat less food, for some reason whenever I overate I'd overheat and sweat faster.

And you should do it either way, you might find that you'll get less sweaty because your body is better at endurance after a while.

Yeah, I get a lot colder easier. But on the plus side, during summer it's a lot easier during those peak high temperatures to not wanna melt in a pool of your own sweat.

For a fatty its probably both. Fat insulates you, so I guess they're going to get warmer more easily. Like I never ever got cold when I was overweight, I feel it all the time now to the point I need to wear a jacket outside. Endurance speaks for itself.

I still have a gut but all the fat on my arms has disappeared, now whenever I walk my arms freeze and my body stays comfortable. Its a really bad feeling

>talking with some friends
>"looking good user, you been working out?"
>start talking about routine
>"yeah I've been doing real lifts like bench, deadlifts, squats, etc."
>"...user you squat? That's a girl exercise!"
>they break out in laughter

Fuck these fucking dyel faggots what are all of you doing to improve your lives. Fuck.

Yeah this is the kinda crab in a bucket mentality I was talking about, I'd get pissed a lot, but it's really them just trying to feel ok with being in a worse shape than you are. Take it as a notion that you are making it when things like this happen

Just pick up the smallest of them and start squatting with them on your shoulders.

>smallest
>not the biggest

lmao 1pl8 squat detected

>Not warming up to lmaobiggestfriend

+
>my farts smell pretty good now

-
>I fart a lot now

using the sudoku meme. my nigga

i don't know if you get your protein from rainbows and unicorn meat but when most people get protein farts, people start to choke

approached by ugly/fat bitches constantly

also cant forget the gay guys

Pros:
>Get hit on by more girls

Cons:
>I have to consciously act aloof and uninterested around my friend's girls so I don't piss off my friends

>Medium shirt too small
>Large shirt too big

>Lost my alcohol tolerance

But at least I'm starting to like what I see in the mirror

>tfw me and my lifting friends shittalk people who don't squat

feels good man

>alcohol tolerance is shit
>Had to relearn how to swim cause fat no longer keeps me afloat
>Can see my collarbones which is nice
>have more energy in general
>I work a fairly physical job so it's funny when people are impressed I can lift stuff on my own when they all need help

I lost my alc tolerance too but im starting to like it. Lot cheaper to get sloshed.

>>Lost my alcohol tolerance

your body is not suppose to tolerate poison

I sweat. I sweat so much. I have to be so conscious of what I wear.

I had to buy all new jeans since my legs doubled in size thanks to squats. And I had to buy all large shirts because my chest and shoulders got huge. And I always have to adjust how I enter glass sliding doors since normal people fit but I don't, but that is a miniscule humble brag.
So over all
Pro: getting fucking huge
Con: shilling out dosh for a whole new wardrobe

I do alot of cardio, and trust, the more you do it, the easier it is for you to sweat. Makes sense because your body is so accustomed to cooling your body down.

>tfw stalling on lmaomiddlefriend

How do I progress?

Liver upregulates enzymes that break down alcohol. Frequent drinkers have more of these enzymes produced quicker

Idiot

>Shit tier:
Not cucking your friends
>Decent tier:
Cucking your friends and asserting social dominance forcing them to improve
>God tier:
Cucking your freinds' dads and becoming a good father figure to them. Becoming a positive male role model in their lives, encouraging them to do better in every aspect of their lives, while also understanding that they will make mistakes, not berating them for this, but helping them take away a positive life lesson from it.

>Stomach shrunk

That's a meme.

Doesn't really matter what it is, I can't fit the same amount of food that I used to even if I get used to it.

If it's stomach shrunk, easier agitation because not used to so much food, doesn't matter, what matters is the effect. Which in this case is the fact that I can't even eat half of what I could normally without feeling like a bloated lard.