/meta/

Do you like the direction that Veeky Forums is heading in?

looking for gymbro to blow my loads in message me

>one thread par boards
what did he mean by this?

Personally no, everyday most threads are just baits to insecurefags with the same old memes about manlets or lanklets.

yeah. Id say its one of the better boards

not much /pol/ or /b/

the worst meme we have is brap posting and its pretty tolerable

We must always have at least one thread over par that is constantly shitpo-- I mean "talking about board culture." The only question now is, what is the par of each board?

Only 40,000,000 posts ago...

You know what would be a really great idea for a photo shoot?
A chick in lingerie feeding goats. Yeah that sounds awesome.

Id like amend this slightly

there are alot of /r9k/ incel threads, but its kind of natural for those people to want to better themselves and come here

this board is turning into lookism gymcel redditcore

ie its shit

I think she banged the goats

The only place you can actually discuss lifting anymore is /plg/ and that's been nothing but a tripfag blog for the last 3 years.

Veeky Forums is garbage.

i wish the board had more of a community feel to it. like it'd be great if we could share about our days and talk progress and be like "hey that's amazing! you're doing so well and i'm super proud of you xD"

like this is a fitness board. we should actually USE IT to motivate ourselves and create a real internet community based around fitness and good health. how does this not make perfect sense?

post body

I dunno, I've been coming to Veeky Forums for a long time and you get your few threads of encouragement, but for the most part it's always trolls trolling trolls trolling.

Why are you tripping? What fucking use do you have but making beta orbiters beg for nudes?

Kill yourself.

Ban all lookism threads.

Veeky Forums is quite possibly the worst place to learn about lifting on the internet with the exception of /r/fitness

dunning kruger effect circlejerk where you get advice from people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about (most of them lifting 1-2 years at most)

/plg/ and steroids general are exceptions to this, people there actually have experience and know their shit

>steroids general
>anything useful

lol no

hot girls and steroid info

>roid info
>mas t only one who looks like he roids

it's a shit post general that should have died when FL and BL shilling came to an end

yeah so why can't we make small changes to work toward that goal? this place could be great if we made it great :)

bleh i've always hated the dumb anonymous thing. we should all have to pick names to post imo. would make it easier to make internet friends and holds people responsible for the things they write. it's not like anyone is actually anonymous on the internet anyway lol.

also i have qt trip so i'd be insane not to use it!

If you want to circlejerk and feel famous then go to /plg/, or just make a /CBT/ thread on another board and get a 300+ reply discussion with fatties going

i've been using Veeky Forums for 6 years or so, with very few breaks consisting of a month or two. there are seasons of quality, just a few weeks ago nearly every day i was enjoying threads. but overall right now it's shit. you can't really guide the quality so much, somedays people want to post in routine threads and talk about lifting, some days people feel antagonistic and vulgar and like to shitpost and say things they can't otherwise due to the anonymity. i think if anything, we need a few advanced lifters of high personality (to be liked and also despised) to post and possibly trip right now. it creates memes, and gives us unity under commonality we can pinpoint. i noticed someone trying to start scooby threads multiple times over the past week and it doesn't work, because we always need something new.

>bleh i've always hated the dumb anonymous thing. we should all have to pick names to post imo. would make it easier to make internet friends and holds people responsible for the things they write. it's not like anyone is actually anonymous on the internet anyway lol.

I don't think I've ever hated a post more. This should literally be a bannable offense.

Just go on a regular forum. Why would you try to take away the one thing that makes Veeky Forums unique?

It turns out that trappy was actually a brazillian man named rafaello who was larping as his onitis (who is actually a woman).
So instead of the shieko shilling shitposter being a man pretending to be a woman he's a man pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman, with a surprisingly in depth knowledge of HRT and a large collection of photos of tripfag's cocks.

mods

Cmon, that's the sole reason most of us come on here.

Go to Leddit if you want Le happy feels :DDD and usernames.

to add, i feel like more people should trip consistently. we want people from both sides of the spectrum to be seen and heard. so we can laugh at the retards and make memes of them, and hold the good ones in high regard. other hobby related boards have more trips. ours just stick to /plg/ and /fraud/. and i'm guilty of that as well.

There's no fucking way this is true or it would have been all over Veeky Forums for weeks.

BRAP posting should be a bannable offence. All other memes are funny. BRAP posting exists only to make virgins feel better about being fucking autist losers. I also think it's slowly conditioning me away from girls. Every time I see an attractive girl I now hear "oh yes quite pungent my dear" and "BRRAPPP" in my head and it's fucking with me more and more. I can't concentrate anymore and I'm turning gay thanks to fucking idiots posting farts on a Venezuelan metallurgy forum.

Veeky Forums is absolute shit and I'm convinced that half the people here have been on Veeky Forums for less than a month.

>I'm convinced that half the people here have been on Veeky Forums for less than a month

Blame SIR for bringing in newfags annually with ''epic memesxD: the comic''.

fit needs a hero...

you need to an hero

Agreed brap should be ban offense

kek, tone down the usage of smilies and you'll probably get less flack kouhai. and i feel like we do. when you think of better years, there were a lot more trips that didn't stick to certain threads like /plg/, but our mod actually posted too so there's that.

BRAAAAAAAP

>bottom left
Sad that it used to be considered such a fucking freak show, but now it's the norm

fuck you I like it

never been to /cbt/ (current body thread)?

> Every time I see an attractive girl I now hear "oh yes quite pungent my dear" and "BRRAPPP" in my head and it's fucking with me more and more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

t. prolific BRAP poster

No because nobody knows anything about lifting anymore - evidenced by the same threads and questions being asked several times a week.

That and the local robots whining about how beta they are.

Omfg who is that?

Don't even try today that is you.

Go to /plg/ and ask for the imgur

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done

ban all brap posting. seriously how is this still happening

Go drink your soy milk ladyboy.

The reason fit sucks now is that there is no talk on nutrition, health, routines, etc. It's full of fathate reposts, "high test" aka bbw threads, literally low-quality bait threads that are deleted and replaced by another ten.

no. is that what it's like?

obviously not me lol. was looking for cute batman pics and that showed up in google :)

this is almost too good to be true

please post proof I've been away for a couple of months

I know the >tfwnogf and /r9k/-ish threads aren't explicitly fitness-related, but I think the self-loathing permavirgin mindset that evidently drives the desire to get Veeky Forums is a part of the board's culture. As long as Veeky Forums doesn't become a second /r9k/ crowd out the fitness threads, I'm okay with daily feels threads.

Fuck off. The reason Veeky Forums is going to shit is because of this garbage.

sorry to say but Veeky Forums is an utterly DOGSHIT board

it was a great community back in the day, before that faggot zyzz came along, but ever since "aesthetics" became a thing this place has become /b/-lite.

Actually gr8 b8 m8

Seconded.

>8 year olds getting sex changes is the norm

Ban all non brap posting

if this is b8, then i salute you, but on the off chance it's not, i want to echo the other responses and say that this is a horrible idea that is completely antithetical to the reasons why most people use this website. if you're serious, then why are you even here?

>hey that's amazing! you're doing so well and i'm super proud of you xD"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S THE LAMEST, MOST GAY THING I'VE EVER HEARD.

Plg hates it when anyone talks about her because of how it always would derail the thread so that could be why. Go try asking them thougj

Someone needs to ban the sip threads, everything else is alright.

Increase the size of the dinosaur by 50% so more people read the sticky

they should automatically change sip to BRAP like how they change t b h to desu

the anime posters should be banned on spot
this should become a right wing training board for whites only

BRAP is fucking dumb, but I think that change would be for the better.

agreed.

what is this brapping. and what does it mean? [srs]

Some crazy autistic cunt started shit spamming "brap" and other farting bullshit every single time a woman's ass was posted.

Never when a swole chick was posted, never when an obviously gay flat ass chick was posted. Only when attractive slim or thicc women were posted.

It's been down hill ever since.

Actively detracts from the board desu, thicc threads are fine, high test threads are fine, but brap is garbage.

That's all i had, i bet there is an user who made a huge compilation pic of it tho.

Because crabs in a bucket mentalities run the show here user

even if anything good comes out as a result of this thread (mods are slow here) it will arrive too late. the r9k cancer climbing the walls of this board happened long time ago and _no one_ acted on it, now its too late.
for instance, those that were members of the Veeky Forums discord, there was literally 0 (zero, nil, el zilcho) fitness content in there, all it was was memes and shitposting, and look how that turned out: demise.

i want, non-lurking non-sticky-reading newfags, brap posters and board hoppers to be permanently banned and i dont care who knows it

It's been the same shit every day since I started browsing Veeky Forums in 2012.
>flavor of the month trip celebs
>tricking newbies into doing stupid shit (OHPinsquatrack shaming, tipping the receptionist, squat plug)
>SS
>homosexuality
>fat hate/cbt/general threads
>50 "hey guys I want to turn my life around and...." Threads per day

There's a reason so many people grow out of this board.

>turning into
Lol newfag

I honestly mean this with no ill-intent, but reddit really is a better place for you.

>implying sip boys wouldn't find a workaround

S I P B O Y S

>implying the anime posters aren't right wing virgin edgelords
>implying /pol/ isn't a bunch of anime posters
>implying the transitive property isn't in effect

lol hi Jarrod

>tripfag's cocks

Idk who's Jarrod, but thanks for replying to me. Will you be my e-gf now?

desu been downhill since zyzz died and even worse since we became just Veeky Forums and lost the health part. Smart people actually used to come here.

my fb friend is in one of your pic :) find me

just go to reddit already

Don't underestimate my facebook stalking skills.

Anyone who was here 7 years ago will tell you it is utter shite compared to then

this board is on par with 4chans goals. most boards are becoming sub par

this.

t. oldfag

Veeky Forums is still alright, as long we don't have /r9k/ shitters making Veeky Forumsizens feel like shit and make them kill themselves.
Too bad /r9k/ has the motivation to make us feel bad but doesn't have the balls to kill themselves, ayy.
>we should actually USE IT to motivate ourselves
Have you ever been to a motivation thread?

Also about the rest of your post is literally tripfagging circlejerk, the last fucking thing we need is a fucking Veeky Forums IRC man, that kind of shit is not uniting Veeky Forums but dividing it and making it worse.

Just go to the generals and you got that gay shit you wanted right, and Veeky Forums is sterotyped as the homo board but jesus, Veeky Forums wouldn't go that low.
You only need to read the fucking sticky, why would you learn anything here?
THINN

>You only need to read the fucking sticky, why would you learn anything here?
you are exactly the problem

there is so much more to lifting than is contained in a sticky written by some fucking DYEL years ago

newfags here think SS and PPST3 are the sum of all lifting knowledge and then give shit advice

that's what tumblr is for. Boipucci/fempenis or GTFO

Kill yourself idiot

come on, guys. if your board sucks it might be time to think outside the box, right?

This is the cancer killing Veeky Forums in general. You have a mental illness and i recommend jumping off a bridge

It used to be good a few years ago. Now its just dyels circlejerking in CBTs, fatties circlejerking because they managed to eat one less donut and dudes on roids trying to pretend they aint.

Oh, and flex a fucking cep needs to die a fiery death.

If you want a hugbox, fuck off back to . Nobody ever improved by people fawning over them telling them its ok to quit and be mediocre.