Can Veeky Forums pass the toilet paper roll test?

Can Veeky Forums pass the toilet paper roll test?
You aren't a dicklet, are you?

i can hang two rolls off my junk

do i win a prize

>it's that one insecure dicklet guy making dicksize threads time again

quality thread

sage

>tfw too big around to fit in tp roll

I fail most of the way down my penis

wait you can actually fit your dick into one of these?
>You aren't a dicklet, are you?

>remember doing this test in uni 10 years ago
>no problem, tough to even fit it over my mushroom tip
>just now
>can push the roll pretty much all the way down

Problem is, I can't get hard. I haven't had a full blown diamond erection in god knows how long.

Feels bad.

What is the nature of the test? To see if your dick is too thick to fit in a TP roll or to see if it's long enough to go all the way through?

>tfw can't fit it in but dick is also longer than roll

>reading comprehension

both. if you can't fit it over, then you just line it up next to your dick. you have to pass both to satisfy at 110lbs gril

Room to spare, both width and length.

I hav a sub-5" dick so of course I fail it.

I guess I'm in luck then, if I want to satisfy skellies. What measuring technique should I use to see if I can satisfy high test girls?

tfw longer but barely not thicc enough
what can i satisfy with a 4.5 in girth

Longer but not enough girth unfortunately

im so sorry

standard size monster can. impress the bottom off can onto the tip of your dick, if your tip pushes out past the rim of the can you probably have a thick enough dick.

then same for length, just line it up with tip of your dick, if your same size or bigger, you should be gtg.

Great so, now i know my dick isn't big enough and that i measured it incorrectly all those years

T-thanks fit

my tp roll is about 6 inches in girth and I'm definitely not that big

Can't get it hard atm. But I know it's the size of a Samsung phone if that helps

Not at all

>head is small enough to fit
>mid shaft isn't

I don't know what to feel

pls be troll.

Dick is too wide to fit so I have to flatten it to just barely fit and about the same length.

Hmm..

>tfw pass

>dick doesn't even touch the edges if I go right down the middle
>can't see it on the other end

Having a 4.5x3 dick is literally suffering. Is there even hope by getting fit?

>tfw fits inside perfectly

6.5'' x 4.5''

im only 18 y/o
is there still hope or am i stuck a girthlet for life?

>Having a 4.5x3 dick is literally suffering. Is there even hope by getting fit?

Getting fit will definitely help to compensate and make you more attractive to women initially, which is by far the biggest hurdle in attracting a partner.

Once you've got her in bed, use positions that hit her G-spot, like doing it from behind, and you'll be just fine even with a relatively smaller penis. You'll know she's into it if her arches her back so you hit her just right with your shaft. Even better if you use your dominant strength to adjust her as needed. Good luck, user.

Naw, breh. We are fucked. Just get good with fingers and tongue.

>girthlet
Kekels

I was a lot closer than I expected. My length is about 1" longer, but my dicksuckin does fit inside, although not by a lot. I expected hotdog down a hallway.