Tfw I've lost seven pounds in seven days

>Tfw I've lost seven pounds in seven days

We are all gonna make it brehs

Sounds like water weight user.

Maybe, but I've also been eating under 1000 calories a day, going to the gym for 1 or 2 hours, and im fat

>Maybe, but I've also been eating under 1000 calories a day, going to the gym for 1 or 2 hours, and im fat
That's not healthy user. Good attitude, but

>That's not healthy user
eat a dick faggot OPs got a hard dick for that fit life dont drag im down nigger boi

Right on breh. Whenever I quit eating junk carbs, and cut calories deep, i also loose like 7lbs in a week. That feels good, but ive now hit a massive plateu at 205lbs

Not even that dude but youre gonna end up looking like shit

Trust , I made the mistake of cutting my calories way too hard and ended up losing a lot of muscle. By the end of it, I still looked skinnyfat despite being underweight (love handles and slight man boobs). It's taking forever to put muscle on to hide that bit of skinnyfat left in me, but it'll happen. Just don't do what OP is talking about or you'll fuck yourself over.

I was weak to begin with. My arms are pathetic on top of my lardass. But running and eating low low calories made slimmer. I really need to do some lifting. Only doing body weight exercises since its all I can afford

Then ease up on the severe calorie deficit

Buy $20 dumbbells off craigslist. Shit, I think Walmart has pairs for around that much.

Also, make sure you're getting enough protein. Eat more than 1kcal, please, just cut carbs down and you'll lose less muscle.

Yeah boi, finally somebody who gets it

If I had to choose between being obese and having some loose skin to cut off later it's not a hard decision

Also im *this* close to laying pipe with this one girl but im too fuckin fat rn.

Also i feel like this is the surest way to keep on track. I can't fuck up my diet if it's this restricted

My gains are decent right now, and I have drug connects to run a cycle once Im no longer obese.

OP I used to be a fatass, trust me trying to shed pounds that fast is very unhealthy in the long run. Quit starving yourself, measure your portions and eat proper food. Lose your weight gradually, most fat people give up on their meme diets because all they are doing is barely eating then they eventually give up because of how hungry they are. Don't run yet because your fatboy ankles will get crushed.

I started myself like that and a week after I finally got down to my goal weight, I suddenly developed severe bowel problems. I have them to this day, and they ruined my chance to do so many things like be in the military or be a police officer because I can't eat without shitting myself %50 of the time. I have just enough loose skin to where I'll never be able to look ripped but not enough to where that excuse would be believed. I went from being a tall, strong, but fat dude to a weak, tall, skinny dude who had to spend three years correcting his diet and lifting persistently just to be normal again. Only now am I progressing beyond normal. Don't fucking starve yourself.

What do I have to do to avoid this shit? Can I just eat a ton of calorie devoid foods like broccoli?

Please tell me you're consuming 1000 net calories per day. That's still not good but if you're eating 1k and going to the gym for multiple hours you're literally eating at a net negative.

If you really are fat 1800-2000 calories would be a better number. Get in ~180g of protein and maybe you won't look like a shrivelled ballsack once you're done.

You sound like an idiot

>be 230
>6'1"
>cutting at 1300 kcal a day
>gym 4x a week
>long walks at lunch
>pro cook so baller complex meals with low cal
>downing fresh veggies constantly
>almost no carbs
>down to 218 in 2 weeks
>realistically lost 6-7 fat pounds
>have crazy momentum
>feel hungry but better
>haven't had a drink in weeks

You fags just suck at cooking. I made chicken bruschetta on a bed of arugula tonight. 280 cals. 40g of protein.

Walking is key.

Movement is key.

Concentration is key.

Discipline is key.

If you're more then 30 pounds overweight, loft but don't worry about muscles. You'll still get them.

>Kept me from joining the military

They probably 4F'ed you because you post on a Mongolian basket weaving board you god damn cockhead.

>Couldnt become a cop

Looks like it's back the Segway for you fag

I go full auschwitz mode and consume 500 cals/day. I start my day with a dairy based shake thats about 300 cals, then for a late lunch i'll eat a mango or something. I can loose 15lbs in a week like this. I was 380 and i'm now 240. got 50lbs to go to my goal weight.

Im actually eating

I hope you're taking vitamins

No I did what OP is doing, starving himself. If you did not starve yourself, you are the exception and should have the mental capacity to know I'm not talking about you. I got medically discharged in basic, it's on my DD214.

that's the easy part. now try putting on seven pounds of muscle

u doing no fap too right bro? I bet your test is through the fuckin roof.

WATER
E
I
G
H
T

Yeah actually, and i think so bro, my aggression has been insane when im lifting

I've raised my deadlift from 365 to 415 in a month

I can get big easy

>254 lbs
>5'8

I started working out about 6 weeks ago after not being active at all for over a year. Was fat then but I at least went to the gym 4x a week.
By week 3 I had gained about 6 lbs and then dropped to 250 lbs at week 5. And as of today I had gained 4lbs. Haven't been able to take a shit properly the last 2 days so I feel like that may be the problem.
My diet generally consists of 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups of rice with 5-6 oz of whatever meat I buy for the week. Mostly chicken though. pretty plain and simple for a poor man. I plan on sticking to this for a while but do you guys have any suggestions?

Stop being fat, you should be 70lbs lighter

There are about 3500 calories in a pound of bodyfat. Let's say you're TDEE is 2500, but you're still eating so let's say you're losing 1500 calories a day which is a lot. That's only 10.5k a week or 3.5 lbs.

It's water.