Born fat

>born fat
>try to change this my entire life
>Only eat bread, healthy fats, fruits, and dark chocolates
>never lose any weight even though I walk 1hour+ daily and never over eat
>can go hours without eating anything at all
>despire this, Veeky Forums thinks it's entirely my fault and not genetics

I understand genetics is a cop out to some, but personally I have lived the exact same life style as normal sized people and only gain wait. I never eat bad, and I eat normal amounts. I walk a lot and have a fitbit to make sure.

There is a lot of evidence to suggest some people store weight easily and have slow metabolisms.

In the interest of open discussion, can Veeky Forums concede that some people AT THE VERY LEAST find weight loss much more difficult based on genetics?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's a lot harder for me than you lot.

do you actually weigh and calculate your calorie intake or are you just eyeballing it and being angry like a typical fatty?

You can't be born fat. Also, you just have shit willpower and want to cry instead of take action. Keep whining and stay fat, so I can look even better for being fit.

>you cant be born fat

I was 10 pounds at birth. That is definitely fat for a newborn.

Stop being a little bitch

I was 10 pounds at birth and I ended up being 6'8", 300 at my heaviest. Now I'm down to 250. It only took like 6 months and desu I'm not even taking it as seriously as I could.

100% shitty bait. But just in case, I was in the 99th percentile for size as a baby and I'm not fat.

>bread

>walk

stay fat you fucking lardass

If you would eat like 2000kcal consistently for a long time, you will lose weight. There is no discussion to be had, you are just clueless and don't know what you are doing. Also bait.

>some people AT THE VERY LEAST find weight loss much more difficult
Yes, but that has to do with mental blockades, not any actual physiological processes.

All recovering fatties realize how stupid this kind of shit sounds, you are just clueless and don't have a clear reference point on what is "the exact same life style as normal sized people"

Youre still a fat and proven people are born fat

Move aside small fry. I was 20 lbs at birth and am 7'2, 360 lbs.

excuses won't get you anywhere, you fat fuck

a good diet tip is to replace aspects of your diet with healthier or lower calorie substitutes, that way you don't have to change your lifestyle at all you lazy cunt.

Replace your bread with healthier bread, replace carbs in your meal with less calorie dense carbs and vegetables etc.

Also exercise more. Walking is better than nothing, but not better than anything else.

this, bread will make you fat

>born fat

I didn't know the laws of physics didn't apply to you.

Calories in = Calories out, fatass. If you have a slow metabolism, then fucking eat less.

Shut the fuck up and take this diet here, you little bitch

Buy a tub of 5lbs gold standard whey isolate

Wake up and walk 30-40 minutes on an empty stomach then when your done follow the diet. Every meal is 2-3 hours apart.
Protein shake- 120
Oatmeal 1/2 cup- 150
3 egg whites- 51

Take 3 evlution lean mode fat burners (stimulant free, buy em for like $22 bogo on bodybuilding.com)

6oz Chicken breast and broccoli- 210

6oz chicken breast
1/2 cup cottage cheese- 120

6oz Chicken breast broccoli- 210
Protein shake-120

3 more evlution fat burners right before dinner

Dinner- 8oz steak, 1/2 cup brown rice
Veggies

3 rice cakes- 105

Gym

Protein shake mixed with one scoop creatine- 120
1 cup of low fat Greek yogurt- 120

> slow metabolism

Even if that had a significant effect (it doesn't), the first law of thermodynamics holds for you, too, and your body can't create energy out of nowhere. If you need slightly less calories than a normal person, eat slightly less than a normal person. No need to be a fatty.

>born fat
You were born less than 15 lbs
Every pound above that is a direct result of food you put in your body

My bf % has stayed the same. Research set point theory.

You were also about a foot tall as a baby, does that mean you're doomed to be a super ultra uber manlet for the rest of your life?

evlution lean mode fat burners
>evlution lean mode fat burners

haha.

>Calories in = Calories out
Well if he does that, he won't lose anything, he'll just maintain. It should be Calories in < Calories out, you fucking troglodyte.

> HAES bullshit

grill detected

This board is full of people who keep changing their bf%, btw.

I didn't tell him to eat at maintenance you fucking cro-magnon. I meant that calories that go in aren't just magically unable to be used as energy as many fat people seem to think.

Look up Foods That speed up your metabolism. Also cut bread, it's trash carbs

And you will die a fat cunt

I also have a hard time losing weight dude
literally been 74kg from 6th grade to 12th grade
down to 69kg now, still a way to go, but shit son, you gotta do it

I read a study one time which described a slow metabolism as an alteration responsible for, at most, 200kcal/d.

I also read one where overweight and obese individuals underestimate their caloric intake by large margins.

These two things, coupled with your lack of report of calories makes me next to certain that you're full of shit.

consider falling for the keto meme. if nothing else, it'll at least force you to keep track of how much you're eating instead of just estimating that you're having small portions

>that guy who is obviously new to fitness but desperately tries to show off his jason blaha tier knowledge in obvious bait threads

Go back to redd1t you obnoxious faggot

>born fat
>Only eat bread, nuts, fruit and chocolate
>Blames genetics

>Born never gonna make it

>born fat
I didn't realize every obese person was born obese.

Okay then.
I don't know my exact weight at birth but my mom used to gush about how tiny I was while complaining about how fat I was (thanks for the confidence boost to your 8-16 year old daughter at th time she did this shit)

If I can be born teeny tiny and end up a fatass then you can be born a fatty and get skinny.

Shitty genetics means it's easier for you to gain weight not that you can't lose it. My sister and I share shitty genetics from our father while her sisters and my brother are super duper skinny because they don't, her and I both ballooned up.
It's hard to lose the weight but not impossible.

If it IS, then you need to see a DOCTOR who will tell you what you need to do and what you're doing wrong because chances are, you ARE doing something wrong. There's very very few people in the world, especially in America where I assume you're from since most fatties are murricans, who are ACTUALLY so affected by their genetics or their thyroid that losing weight is next to impossible, but even with the latter a healthy diet regulates it again so you CAN lose weight.

Or just stop eating bread in general since it's a huge contributing factor in why a lot of americans are fat.

I'm italian, it's basically illegal for me to not eat bread, but I've resolved to only have it when someone gives me some, or I'm entertaining guests and get really GOOD bread.

There's no reason to eat it daily if you can't work it into your diet without it making you fat.

Use wraps instead (just careful to read them since some are kinda gross and full of fillers, like some brands of the spinach ones. Not all are).

>birth weight was 5.5kg
>be very sick as a kid and take drugs that can fuck your thyroid
>never was above 14%bf in my life

You SOUND like a colossal FAGGOT

Fat burners don't work retard.

Also who the fuck eats chicken with cottage cheese? If you're going to make a diet plan you need to make one that doesn't sound disgusting to a newbie.

OP. Go on myfitnesscalender. For the next week, don't change your diet from how you're doing now, just enter in every single thing you eat and drink onto it. If by the end of the week you still think you're eating what you're supposed to (assuming you didn't lie on any of your counts) then you should see a doctor and find out why youre not losing weight.

I had a friend who used to have the same excuse as you did. She was so large she wouldn't allow any photos of herself anywhere because she was ashamed and felt she couldn't do anything about it. Her health made exercise difficult to impossible (Legitimate concern) but when i talked to her a little about diet she was obviously eating a shitload of carbs and sugar without realizing it. But when I tried to help her she got mad and defensive because she "was working with her doctor and nothing works i'll just be fat forever."

From what I can tell her boyfriend she was desperate to keep and was definitely trying to cheat on her with a different girl might've finally left her. He's absolutely disgusting looking though so he's also still single.

They're not friends with me anymore because of a seperate issue just clarification (I vented to the wrong person after we had a fight and they sent the entiiiiire convo to them. Be careful who you talk to. If you at least do it out loud instead of text you have plausible deniability that your words are twisted but with text it's all there man.

It's like you're not even trying. I'm thin and still thats the kind of shit I eat only when I wanna pig out. Also I walk at least 3h a day, also work out 1h a day.

Stay lazy my man

This is what you should do, you sad cunt
1. Stop being a little bitch
2. Find your inner zyzz
3. Don't use a sauna again
4. Man up
5. Work out
6. Become a shredded sick cunt
7. Fuck bitches
8. Don't give a fuck

Wow man you are such an inspiration. Post your body to show us how its done!

Only american HFCS 'bread'.

Might I suggest you cut your cock off you slothful, gluttonous pig. At least you'll lose a ounces permanently.
You disgust me, you're the type who spends more time trying to "trying to figure out why I can't lose weight" rather than figuring out how to lose weight.
I'm not homo but I would beat you and rape you into a bloody fat pulp if I could. Just for the pleasure of destroying and humiliating you.

Seriously, how about you ONLY drink water for liquids?
Don't eat bread.
Count calories.
Cut out the sugar.
Do cardio 5 hours a week so you're dripping sweat. Lift weights 3 hours a week.
This is fucking easy if you don't sit in front of the TV and eat like a ravenous boar.
Quit stuffing your fat fucking face.

Forget everything you claim to know, quit making excuses.

Fat people disgust me.

That's a very statistically unlikely coincidence that not one of those "unable to lose fat because genetics" people was ever detained in a POW or concentration camp with photographic evidence.

haha

You're a fat fucking pig and you're lying to yourself and to us.

I just kek'd 1488 times.

No. Not only high fructose corn syrup bread will make you fat.
Do you know how much butter is in a lot of breads dude?

Retard.

>Do you know how much butter is in a lot of breads

Zero.

Yeah you're right.
It's going to be hard for a fat as fat ass person to go from being obese to not obese and stay there.
That's just how it is.

Now what?
You want someone to tell you it's okay to be obese now and give up?
Fuck no.
Fuck that and fuck you.
Get off your fat ass and move around more.

>make a shitty bait
>46 replies
Fuck Veeky Forums is retarded

calories in < calories out

why is this inequality hard to understand? Maybe it's just me, but hell, spend 1 month figuring out your actual TDD, then work from there, reduce by 100 calories, see if that worked after 1 week, keep doing that until you figure out your threshold. It's super easy if you actually fucking do it.

Dieticians suck because THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW YOUR ORGANISM ACTUALLY RESPONDS. It's up to you to figure out. You can eat ANYTHING you want as long as you follow that inequality.

Please people stop wasting your time, buy a scale and start counting your macros.

>born a stick
>constantly try to gain weight while playing sports
>eat breads, dark chocolate, fruits for high amounts of sugar for a few years
>I gain weight
>cut out excessive sugar in my diet
>still eat good amount of bread
>continue gaining healthier weight
>come to thread
>read op
>dude is so in denial I don't want to help him.

What are you, anorexic children? I was 30lbs at birth and 8'1" 470lbs now.

>bread
>walk for an hour
kys

>Fat people disgust me.
This. I have no problem with fat people, unless they are unhappy with being fat. Fucking do something about it then you discusting piece of garbage.

Motherfucker needs to stop micro rewarding his fat ass. I'm sick of typical fatties like this. What's next op starves himself and loses 10-30lbs unhealthily then gets tired of that and stops working out, then we hear back a half a year later at work how he wants to start working out again and bragging about how he knows how to do it as if there is one way? Sick of these extrovert obese fucks who are also white knights.

Lel you brainnigger
White bread makes you fat brcause it causes blood glucose levels to rise and fall too quickly, leading to a variety of problems from cravings and addiction to actual physiological problems such as diabetes
It has little to do with the calories it contains