Ark News leaked: Mobile wallet is already finished, but they're waiting to announce it after the 2x drama

Ark News leaked: Mobile wallet is already finished, but they're waiting to announce it after the 2x drama

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fug, only have 2500! I-is that enough to make it?

You got proof?

Why wait?

I would've bought a lot more ETH for $.50 if I knew it's gonna be a $300 coin, just saying
My company works with GitHub, cannot say more

i have 191 i i gona make it r right

how much are you making through staking?

1.5 ark per month

.58/day here

>tfw the mobile wallets are sleek as fuck
>tfw 14,000 Ark
>tfw huge things being released soon and throughout the year

I have never been comfier in my entire life.

i want more but im a poor fag and hit 9997 on biz faucet

tfw only 7k :(

post adress

IM PICKLE RICK!!

You're still going to make it, user.

I've never hit >9850

Nice, my highest is a 9916

ok
AdSSGSLStNGb8yT6VP9SKdUVtYGDhV9e3F

320 poor fag here as well. Still trying to get to 500 ARK at least. Still /comfy/ af.

AGxr6bFScT6mWCLLHE5HsM7EV3DJeDCtYR

Sold about 150/500 of my ark at 50k sats, GOOD because this shitcoin bleeds. Better go back up so I can sell my whole stack next time shitstains

If I have 70 ark will I make it?

Kek, good goy

>he thinks 500 Ark is a "stack"
>he doesn't know how to hodl

Sup, small fry.

70*$300 = $21,000

Spend it on a nice vacation.

Or turn around and reinvest and hodl for another 3 to 6 months.

Try and work up to 500 at least

or 7*300=2100$

175$ monthly income

If someone sends me 0.5 ark, I will upload ANY picture from my bitcoin shill folder.

AWTkiEa5VKYLgpRqpiHWK1zhH7Hjf9J7T8

Vacation is Code for pedo rehab?

>500
>stack
you're an arklet and that's a handful of ARK

The best number for staking 'cheaply' is approximately 2100 ARK. Thats when staking rewards become relevant on a daily level.

MY GOD the amount of deludsional people here amazes me, NO ARK WILL NOT go to $300 IT WILL NEVER go $300, mark my words, many new coins will come out and butt rape this coin, developers will fall their reputation tarnashed and you'll be left bagholding. If you don't listen then you'll be the one to take the fall.

Ark has the comfiest wallet.

Give me one reason why it won't.

Even if it only goes to $20-$50, I'll be very comfy. Board the ship or fuck off.

i caped this

Can someone send me 1 ark to get me started so I can vote for delegates?
AZSxBdi5LMtzV3ESjHN4FuhFu8cm2mid8S

HODL XD

Or you could buy one for less than 3 dollars....

i have like 30k to play with, should i wait for kmd to moon with monaize or just start buying ark
I mean if what your saying is true then I'm my mind I should get as much capital as I can before the fork then hodl tI'll the day before the snapshot to buy ark

I'd grab at least 5k Ark

Pick up Ark while it's still in a dip. I highly doubt it's going below $2.25, so be quick

Right the fuck now?
Also it's worth noting if this is false I'm not going to put up a 30k buy order and pump your bags. So convincing me to buy isn't going to move price
We are supposed to help each other not kill each other.

I'll buy at 2.25 then

>tfw 205 Arklet

Ark's not a pump n dump, fampai. We want to help each other make it.

I wouldn't be holding tons of Ark I bought at $1 if I didn't honestly believe in the project.

I'd grab 2000 at least.

Fuck everything!

Just start mining Bitcoinereum while you still can!

If I had 30k sitting around, that's what I would do. There's no telling what the price will do in an hour or a week etc so waiting could cost you more. The best thing is to take a position and hodl. I have 2500 that I am hodling long term, I'm not looking for a pump.

I'm holding 20k worth of kmd right now for monaize. Which is also a coin I belive in. Part of my stack is in a ching ching China man coin, if anything I'll throw 10k fiat in for ark

How do I know your not fake my guy

Obviously none of us know what's going to happen. I just have a gut instinct about Ark. I'm in Ark and BTC, that's it. $10k of fiat into Ark would be a no-brainer imo.

Have fees been lowered yet?

no

Cant I just mine ark and make stackss

No, but they will be after the core update. There's no timeframe on when it will happen, but my guess is before December.

Well I have 1k.... so i'll just do that.

Kek, better than nothing

No, you have to stake it.

Ѧ.01 is much better, just wish I knew when.

Yeah I'd like to know exactly when too. It'll be very soon I'm sure

How much is enough for staking. I wanna make big boy pants money

Need something like Ѧ4.5k to make Ѧ1 a day on /ourdelegate/

You can stake with any amount. The more you have, the more you get in staking dividends.

you can make much more with bitbeans, 48% ROI in a year

That sounds sustainable.

buy ark, wait 4-5 weeks, this will be in the 200-250k range

This user knows

i think now is a good entry point as well thanks user

i know this is better than BAT.

>investing 60m dollars for an android app
Kek
We should've funded she muse 3 instead

92 is half of 99 btw

Of course Ark > BAT. I mean have one look at the ark explorer ( explorer.ark.io/ ) click around and you'll know that the mobile wallet and the cards will be smooth as hell and operating in godspeed.

yeah that wall moved back

Buy now!

>21btc to 0,0019

Moonmisson coming fellow arkies.

It's not the app we're investing in, slowpoke. Mobile wallets are a very small part of the entire project, look at the roadmap.

delusional arkie

Wasn't it supposed to be added to a Korean exchange today?

keep buying, i got 10k to dump on ur ass

>tfw identify as an attack helicopter

>selling ark few days before the big announcement

Hahaha hahaha

Which delgate should I vote?

What a bitch move
>Muh BTC fork!
>Muh moonmission
Real blockchain would say fuck that noise and just release it. Are they not confident in their work?

This.
Any project that manipulates for the hypebeasts can fuck off.

Pretty sure OP pulled the leak out of his ass.
They've been consistently updating roadmap % and a few items seem like they're going to be finished early-mid November. Pretty sure it's just a coincidence.

Would you elaborate? The most recent thing on their blog is that they're going to a hackathon in Bucharest.

Actually that already happened. Right now, no news unfortunately. Latest thing is trying to get on a new exchange that comes out in November called Cobinhood but it looks like we'll be losing to some other coin called Bitquence. I looked up what it was in the archive and apparently its some coin supported by a youtuber named suppoman?

It's already on it, it's called Upbit. Bittrex co-launched it with the Korean tech giant Kakao.

lmao, i know that feel. Hit 9780 earlier. Literally the most poverty of arklets with my 102 Ark. Currently selling most of my comic collection for some extra cash to invest into crypto Keep rolling that faucet brah, those rolls could be worth $3-4 bucks each in a year or 2

>Currently selling most of my comic collection

Breh, don't do that. Just do some side jobs or something

voting alone does nothing if you dont hold ark you dumbass

i used to make pretty good side money flipping comincs on Feebay, got 2 little kids now so I don't have the time for it anymore. But i accumulated a pretty decent collection. Lot of books that I paid $5 or less for now I can sell easily for $20+ Plus it clears out space, and i don't really enjoy reading comics like I used too, they've forgotten their audience and now every other series is PC bullshit.