Reminder that you aren't entitled to the attention of attractive women

Reminder that you aren't entitled to the attention of attractive women.

Am I entitled to any sort of female at all?

I would gladly take even a 1/10 hideously ugly/fat girl, but I can't even get them due to my financial/social status. I'm good looking and more muscular than the large majority of Veeky Forums, so that isn't the problem.

If I'm not entitled to their attention either, why would you say attractive females when you just meant all?

The thing about being ugly is the stakes are higher. In order for you offspring to have any kind of shot at a worthwhile existence you need to find a partner who has, at the very least, good facial aesthetics. This is difficult because your face is hideous. Your other option is suicide but that is difficult too, it takes a lot to get passed your natural survival instinct no matter how depressed you are.

If you can't excel above your level you may as well die because you're dooming your offspring to eternal misery, it's up to you to break the cycle and then hopefully they continue to breed up.

It's pretty much horrible all around, but it's existence. You do the best with what you got.

>Am I entitled to any sort of female at all?
No
>why would you say attractive females when you just meant all?
Greater impact.

The weakest bait ever posted on Veeky Forums

Of course, but all women are entitled to my attention and energy and if I dont' give them what they want I'm a bitter virgin neckbeard.

Or you could just not have children.

And be the final failure in an unbroken, several billion year chain of events that led to your birth?

Women are not entitled to your attentions either, being called a name is cruel and you probably shouldn't pursue people who call you names :)

that is suicide.

Why define yourself as a failure? Having children is not the definition of success if you don't want it to be, you also shouldn't be having children if it is merely to fulfill a bizarre sense of duty, or through fear of how you will be perceived.

The paradox is then, why would someone of higher aesthetics have kids with someone below them, thereby lowering their offspring quality?

Doesn't that mean that there is no reason for you to try, because genetics are genetics?

No it isn't. Suicide is ending your own life, you do not die if you don't have children.

I guess I'll just move to a different society then

but is

Everyone calls you names? Sounds unlikely, I am sorry if that is true though.

Your goal is to improve your offspring's quality of life, that means lowering someone else's and that's fine.

People do it all the time like beyonce and jay z or anytime a negro breeds with a white woman, the white womans offspring are now weaker than they would have been.

Oh dear, I suspected you were a crackpot and now I have proof. Please, never have children.

your entire purpose is to continue your bloodline. Not having children is a form of suicide. Thousands up thousands of years led to you and now you've just given up and died.

Yes but the question is why would the other person lower their offspring's quality of life?

That means you only chance of upgrading is finding a mentally unsound person, but then is it really an upgrade if you have kids that are better looking, but dumb?

not the same guy

>go to welfare center for government issued gf
>they're all out

>your entire purpose is to continue your bloodline
Who or what ordains this? Biological drives? Remember that a practice that occurs in nature is no inherently justified.
>Not having children is a form of suicide.
No it isn't, as I stated in my previous post.
>Thousands up thousands of years led to you and now you've just given up and died.
I fail to see your point as not reproducing does not result in death. You have to include an argument alongside this statement as it is not self-justifying.

if 9/10 tells you to come to an event followed by "I will be there too" then I should definitely go, right?

yeah
you can always leave if it doesn't work out

Go if you want, but don't assume that she wants to fuck you.

The chain marches on, it's just this branch that ceases

Actually if you are genetically inferior in some way, the best thing you can do for the continuation of the species is not breed. It's better not to breed in that case.
For example, if you are ugly and stupid, you won't attract a mate. It's natures way of killing off those genes. I only wish it worked a bit better.

fuck you

idk why but i kek'd

that's what most guys on this board don't understand. Genetically, you don't deserve to mate, or even have sex with the genetically blessed members of the opposite sex

Everybody wants to date and marry a 7/10+, but nobody wants to acknowledge that they are ugly. If you are not physically attractive you should focus on MAKING MONEY, not the gym. No matter how fit you get, you won't magically attract an 8/10 because you lack face, frame, or height

If you truly want to live the "american dream" with a pretty wife and a family, then you need to accept that your strength and value is in your ability to provide. That's the advantage you have over chad, you are rich/well off. People are talking about suicide in this thread, you can still get that attractive girl, just have a reason for her to want you (be rich, or a celebrity, or have status)

If you spend 3 years doing something with the same dedication you spend going to the gym, you would be so much more successful in your life

It's not about the species as a whole it's about your own bloodline. Have some self-respect. If it was about the species as a whole then just kill yourself and donate your organs you jackass.

No one has said anything against this in this thread... you aren't cracking eggs of wisdom, this shit is all common sense.

^ collectivist idiots.

Just want you to know I'm 6'5", 225lb with decent face

I've got the height, face, frame, still can't get gf

post face and body

>If you spend 3 years doing something with the same dedication you spend going to the gym, you would be so much more successful in your life
None of us are pro bodybuilders spending 4 hours a day in the gym and every other waking minute counting calories, micronutrients and test vials. If you spend 3 years of your life with the same dedication of lifting for 60-90 minutes a few times a week, you won't have much of anything to show

Face

>decent face

Frame

not "face"... For some reason I also doubt you have "frame". You're 6/10 max, no reason not to have a girlfriend, but no reason to expect or be entitled to one...

Also shave and clean your skin properly

Fuck man, decent covers 5-6/10 right?

Back

If you aren't trolling

>decent face

That's right, your face is decent. However decent = shit for women especially in the year of our lord.

Plus your facial expression says

"I have never had sex would you p-please be my girlfriend mlady"

you are an autist if you can't get a decent looking girl with that face. It's probably your huge lack of confidence and insecurity .

>Implying

I'm 6'5" with 44 inch shoulders and a 32 inch waist. This pussy is my birthright, along with this pizza.

You literally don't lift

Your nipples creep me out and I don't know why

>what is rayp

>you are an autist
I won't argue with you there
>lack of confidence and insecurity
I count these as positives because I use them as fuel for the self-hate that drives my workouts

I'm trying to work on the acne, shaving makes me look 16 so I don't do it often

My face was trying to convey "*pomf*, what are we going to do in the squat rack user-chan?"

>44 inch shoulders
bullshit

You're like a 4, but anything below 8 is equally worthless.

I do look DYEL as fuck
I think part of the problem is any muscle mass I have is so distributed over my lanklet skeleton that I look thin af

>shaving makes me look 16 so I don't do it often

this is the same argument every 16 year old with pubes makes. Spoiler: its not true.

As in measured all the way around like the waist, manlet.

You're cute, you've gotta be fucking up something really bad if you can't get a girl. Are you too big of a douche? Too scared to talk to them? Or are you just plain unlikable?

D-dad?

This user nails it
I dont actually talk to anyone in real life, y'all are the only social interaction I get

Oh, lol. That's small then.

maybe you just have a garbage personality user :)

wat is abortion

stupid

maybe you're a cunt :3

>get attention
>it never leads anywhere, because I'm an asspie
Should I just kys myself?

Do not listen to these jews, they are evil and their consecutive digits are fraudulent.

I can't have biological kids anyway. My trips stand firm

Tl;dr stop trying to compete with Chad and accept that you're the beta provider who cleans up after chad.

Yeah nah, I'd sooner turn into a hermit than pick up scraps.