I leave Veeky Forums and I come back to this shit. Is this like the iphone in the microwave thing...

I leave Veeky Forums and I come back to this shit. Is this like the iphone in the microwave thing, give it to me straight.

I'm in the same boat. I left Veeky Forums in 2014 and came back to this?? From what I can gather, some shill made a humorously bad post and it became a meme. It also might be because fitness vloggers always have white monsters in their videos, always painfully pretending they actually like them and aren't getting paid to do product placement.

Alright, I am going to break it down to you buddy.

Those are called sips. The best sip is Monster Zero Ultra™. I will give you a quick rundown why it THE BEST energy drink in the market:
>NO SUGAR
>0 calories
>140 mg of caffeine per can
>plenty of vitamin B

So if you are ever feeling down or out of spite, don't drink sprite! All you want is sips!

Just a reminder that Monster Zero Ultra™ equals GAINS!

Some autist likes the carb-free, dog-piss monster.

Why not drink a full carbed around your workout? Because fuck you, thats why.

>nonsippers detected

>pretending they actually like them
Ask me how I know you've never sipped.

It's monster shilling the board up, they do a fair job at it too. Can't wait for the day the mods get their shit together and ban this non sense.

It's an excellent preworkout. Has been for years. People here finally figured it out last fall and then a bunch of geniuses from /pol/ decided it was (((shilling))) and reported threads, so people started meming just to piss off them off. It started gathering a ton of momentum a few months ago and now it's the best Veeky Forums meme ever.

See? Like this idiot. He honestly thinks it's shilling and is too new to know that starting a sip thread is usually a guaranteed ban.

Not even being ironically trolly. I could drink one of these every day if my ore-workout didn't have so much caffeine in them. Only on off days.

Master race reporting

Whatever fgt, I actually bought into the shilling/meme and tried it yesterday. It's absolute shit, tastes like shit, energizes like shit, the niacin rush is wack. That's how I know it's a fucking shill program. Just cause you fgts at monster made some memes that weren't absolute shit and figured out proxies doesn't mean it's at all legit. Maybe if your energy drink was as good as your shit posting I wouldn't be writing this.

I had my first sip on Saturday and it was great.
Tasted good and everything, and 0 sugar. I don't understand how people can think it's some kind of shill thing, it's just a good drink and it's not bad for you.
Also it has the benefit of the energy so of course people on Veeky Forums would like it, why wouldn't they?
Starting to think antisippers are the actual shills and they're Rockstar employees or something.

Same boat essentially; haven't lurked consistently since like 2014/2015
But why Monster? the sugarless rockstar has more caffeine in it anyways

>when your In the gym and the sip kicks in

TIME TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND RIGHT BABE

WHERE MY /SIPBOIZ/ AT

>butt-obliterated Red Bull shill detected

This guy gets it 100%

S I P B O Y S

I drink coffee, nothing else for caffeine. Energy drinks are for d-bags.

Everyone knows that artificial sweetner is shit-tier for your body. GFTO shill

*sips fedora*

Hey bro don't forget to renew your subscription to mom science magazine

This is getting too obvious...I thought it was a genuine phenomenon for quite sometime...but it's apparent whats really going on.

Not as bad for you as sugar is. MAYBE if you have tons of it every single day.
Just be smart about it and enjoy some sips, man. It's not rocket science.
Nobody is out to get you; people just enjoy this drink and it's not bad for you compared to most of the other energy drinks on the market.
Chill out and enjoy some sips with the rest of us.

>proxies
Oh shit it's this guy again. Dude you got fucking annihilated in that other thread. Can't believe you're back for more.

see this
Do you eat I can't believe it's not butter instead of butter too?

or you could just drink coffee

Yeah you're really onto something bro. Go run it by your colleagues at /pol/. They'll help you fill in the blanks. (hint: it probably involves jews)

>Do you eat I can't believe it's not butter instead of butter too?
Of course not. I don't use butters or margarine.
Why do you ask? You going to enlighten us with some more unnecessary mom science?

Whats the actual benefit of sips considering it has low caffeine content

>unironically not liking sips

Red and purple taste fucking great, fag.
The others are !PrettySolid too...

There's no mom science bro.
>is it of the earth?
>is it artificially processed in order to "doctor up" nutritional information

It fills monsters pockets.

>low caffeine content
140mg is a good boost for HIT/explosive exercises, also a good boost for LIT training, tastes good, and is a good source of vitamin B.

Pretty decent all round IMO

I drank them before I knew it was an epic Veeky Forums meme

Usually I just drink coffee but if I want energy drink I'll get the zero ultra because it's zero calories and tastes decent. I much prefer sugar free Red Bull but that shit's more expensive.

200% DV of B vitamins, taurine, no sugar/cals, tastes really really good.

I used to do two double Americanos per day, which is approximately 300mg of caffeine. First time I tried sips, which is 140mg per can, I was flying. I don't know whether it's the fact that the caffeine is from guarana beans instead of coffee beans, or whether it's the B vitamins+caffeine combo, but it's a different experience than coffee, even though there's significantly less caffeine.

It's because of all the extra vitamins

same reason Emergen-C will wake you the fuck up

Guess what buddy, everything is from the Earth. How about this arsenic, that's from the Earth. All natural. How about Angels of Death mushrooms?

I've never experienced any sort of boost from Emergen-C. Damn.

pls don't bully me for liking red bull more

>nonsipper detected

Never gonna make it. Get out of here, little man.

>niacin rush

>in that other thread

good work detective

My boi

Rockstar master race, more variety, cheaper and better flavours, at least at the convenience stores where i live

I used to think it was a shill meme, but I tried anyways, ever since then my grades have gone up, I'm getting more tips at work, my lifts have gone up, finally 6 pack and finally aqquired a QT GF. sips are the answers to all your problems.

It's a marketing thing, but there's also a bunch of autists posting the meme because it gives them a boner or something

This can right here is something i would shill for though. Best monster by far, it's not even a normal energy drink in that it has no carbonation and has fruit juice (from concentrate but still.)
Had my first energy drink today in several weeks (Power King sugarfree), wouldn't recommend, i prefer a cup of coffee as pre-workout.

I agree with you but sipz made my dick bigger

>a marketing thing
Second-biggest meme going right now is that sips are a shill campaign. And baby, that is a shit meme.

Ya I thought so to, until I tried sips. I now make a high power 6 figure income and just bought a new stick to beat off all the women trying to get in my pantz.

Other benefits
>better and more healthy than coffee
>more healthy than water
>cures drug addiction

Why would you want someone to dig this up

[SPONSORED]

I personally enjoy that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ with breakfast, on the drive to work (traffic sucks lol!), or while I'm just chilling on the couch watching Netflix and checking my fantasy sports teams on my iPad.

And did I mention Zero Ultra™ has 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar but still tastes great?

Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ works for me. Don't you think it's time you try that first sip?

[SPONSORED]

Fucking gold

This is a funny post, but Monster zero is just a popular thing around here. It's a great pre-workout and more refreshing than coffee.

I actually feel ashamwd that such a shit satanic (((brand))) memed its way into Veeky Forums culture

I bet the fuckers that do their marketing just sit back feet in the air and watch all these gullible newfags do the work for them now

yep

It's pasta from last fall when people first started pretending to be actual monster shills just to piss off morons like this

Oh I didn't realize that, thanks for pointing that out. I sure love Monster Zero and would hate for someone to be discouraged from drinking it because they think monster shills this board, which is obviously not the case. Monster Zero's popularity on here is simply a grass roots love for the drink. Super refreshing, I can't get enough.

Hey dipshit, the only shilling going on here are RedBull shills (((you))) trying to disuade new sippers.

How about you quit your shill job and find something more productive, faggot.

"Yep"

RED BULL SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Any confirmed sightings of the Ultraviolet sip yet?

No, but I have google alerts set up to notify me when they become available near me

Same. Left Veeky Forums and gained 30 lbs the last few months.

It's sweet, fizzy and has no sugar. For lots of former fatties (read: me) who love soda and miss it, it would not matter if it contained rat poison and was made by Jew Satan: it's fucking FIZZY and SWEET.

I found them at convenient

I've seen three different anons post photos. I think two were from Sam's and one was from some random convenience store in NY. Still can't find them even in southern CA.